We are set to start the journey for the Batch of 2020-22. Registrations are now open for admissions to MBA Full Time Programme, 2020-22. The last date for the same is 25th November 2019. This year, there are some changes made in the Admission structure.
The updated reservation structure in MBA-Full Time Programme 2020–22 is as follows:
• Total seats: 251 (Excluding Supernumerary seats)
➢ Unreserved: General - 101
➢ Reserved: SC - 37, ST - 19, OBC – 69, EWS - 25
• Supernumerary seats: PWD - 12, CW - 12, FS - 12
Sprinters in Olympics running on the track are carrying numbers from 1 to 7 at the back of their vests. They complete the race when their feet touches the finish line at 9.10 , 9.20 , 9.30 seconds till 9.70 seconds i.e. interval of one mili second each. Each athlete is ranked from 1 to 7 . the following additional information is know:
1) the square of the highest total of vest no. and rank is 169 which occurs once only.
2) the square of lowest total vest no and rank is 16 and occurs once only
3) the square of total of vest no and rank=81 occurs thrice
4) the winners vest no. exceeds that of the first runner up.
Q1 the vest no of the sprinter coming first is
a)3 b)6 c)1 d)5
Q2 the sprinter no finishing second is
a)7 b)6 c)4 d)3
Q3 the sprinter no finishing third is
a)6 b)3 c)1 d)2
Q4 the sprinter no finishing last
a)7 b)2 c) 5 d)1
Q5 the sprinter no finishing last but one is
a) 7 b)2 c) 5 d) 1
Hi all....I am an MBA 2017 aspirant and since no one in my family has an MBA background, I would like to know what factors to give importance to when selecting an MBA college. Colud you please help me out with the same.
Suggest an answer!