Why LPU CSE branch is having best placements?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Mehr07
@Mehr07  ·  11 karma

@Airaa

As per my experience, LPU is the best engineering college in India. LPU becomes the best place to pursue an engineering degree with highly qualified teaching staff, best laboratories, and modern technologies. LPU provides abundant opportunities for students to think out of the box.

Highlights of the programme:

Credit Transfer: Student after successful completion of 2 yrs. at LPU may be given option to join partner/ receiving university abroad for the completion of programme subject to conditions and norms of regulatory bodies.

International Exposure Option: Student may be given an option to go for 4 weeks study tour to USA/ European countries or any other country as decided by the University subject to conditions.

Semester Exchange: Student may be given an option to join partner/ receiving university abroad for a semester as decided by the University subject to conditions.

With Quality of Education, Placements in LPU is also amazing, with the top brand in the world coming for Campus Recruitment provides great opportunities to its students and because of its #ThinkBig concept and various innovations in curriculum, the university is standing tall and proud with various other very old and renowned institutions in terms of rankings and accreditations.

LPU alumni, Utkarsh, placed at Google HQs in Silicon Valley Rs. 1Cr.+ package!

Not just in India, LPU students are making a mark around the world. One of our very own is now working at Google HQ in Palo Alto with an illustrious package of Rs. 1 Crore plus!

Over 10,000 offers made in recent years by top recruiters

LPU becomes the favourite landing place for top recruiters like Cognizant Technology Solutions, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, Amazon, Bosch Engineering, Tata Consultancy services, Meditab and many more!

Cognizant hires over 2500+ LPU students in recent years

For Cognizant, LPU has been the destination to pick market ready workforce as it has selected 2500+ plus engineering students over the years.

LPU is currently inviting applications for Btech in various streams, so you can apply from their website.

As per the official website, Last Date of submission of Application for LPUNEST is 30th April 2021

Hope it helps !!

Good LUCK !!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vishukr95
@vishukr95  ·  1 karma

I always suggest LPU when it comes to the placement of CSE. Moreover, a student can have a lot of opportunities while studying LPU for their better and prosperous career. I have also done my MBA from LPU and one of my friend's younger brother is studying over there in B.Tech CSE.

There are some points I would like to share why CSE is good from LPU.

Best Placement: LPU has a good placement record for CSE students. Every year more than 500+ companies including national and multinational companies visit LPU for placement. A few of them are Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, etc. in which are placed. The maximum package availed for CSE is 42 lacs. per annum by Microsoft in 2020.

Various Scholarships: LPU provides scholarship to bright students every year worth crore rupees to all the students on the basis of their academics and extracurricular activities

Staff & Faculty: All faculty members are well qualified from IITs, NITs, IIMs, and top-ranked universities all over the world.

LPU Tie-ups: B.Tech in CSE has tie-up with upgrad which helps students to explore themselves more in their field.

Specializations offered in CSE programme: CSE students get many specializations while studying CSE to enhance their knowledge according to their interest such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Data Science, etc.

For more details, you may refer to the LPU website

I hope this helps

Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 87 posts in [Official] Lovely Professional MBA Admission Queries 2020 – 2020

View all the posts »