When LPU will start 2021 admission session? 

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
liventek
@liventek  ·  0 karma

@Airaa Hey, Airaa i am an alumni of LPU I have done BCA at LPU. Usually admission starts at LPU in january first week. But as i am an alumni i can give you the number for admission in LPU this will help you. Apart from that LPU does have the best infrastructure and the best faculty ever they have 30000+ students and LPU offer 200+ programme in a single campus. LPU does have many recogonistions and LPU is ranked as top 5 private university in india.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mehr07
@Mehr07  ·  11 karma

@Airaa Admission in LPU are already ongoing. LPU offers 200+ programmes in various disciplines.

Admission in any programme depends on qualifying the Eligibility criteria for that programme. So, first of all decide the programme that you want to join and check its Eligibility criteria for Admission.

LPU conducts LPUNEST for all the programmes. LPUNEST is National Entrance and Scholarship Test for admission to various programmes in Lovely Professional University. This test forms the basis of eligibility and scholarship for most of the programmes and for some of the programmes test is applicable only for scholarship.

For most of the programmes, it serves both the purposes.

As per the official website of LPU, the Schedule for LPUNEST has been started for all the programmes for this current session i.e 2021.

As far as Scholarship is concerned, the amount of scholarship depends on the fee of the programme, date of admission and performance of the student in LPUNEST.

Scholarship for a specific Programme depends on Performance in LPUNEST.

There are three brackets:

· LPUNEST score more than or equal to Category I cut-off

· LPUNEST score more than or equal to Category II cut-off

· LPUNEST score more than or equal to Category III cut-off

This cut off depends on various parameters like number of students appeared, highest marks in the exam and many more.

Also, there is no negative marking in this exam so chances of scoring well are more in this.

In order to apply for the Exam, you can refer the following steps :

1 Register yourself on the portal

2. Fill the details

3. Choose the programme

4. Apply for LPUNEST

5. Make the payment for LPUNEST and Book the slot for the Exam i.e date and time for the exam as per your availability.

6. Appear and Qualify the LPUNEST and wait for Result

7. Participate in Online Counselling and Seat Allotment Process

8. After the seat allotment, proceed for Admissions.

You can register yourself on the portal at this link - admission.lpu.in

Hope this information helps!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 87 posts in [Official] Lovely Professional MBA Admission Queries 2020 – 2020

View all the posts »