[OFFICIAL] LIBA CHENNAI Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

This is the official discussion thread for PGDM programme at Loyola Institute Of Business Administration,Chennai. LIBA is a premier B-school, established in 1979, that offers a two-year Full-time PGDM course, approved by AICTE and recognized by AI...
Read more...
17 Posts  ·  50 Users
Recommended

FAQs - Know more about the PGDM Admissions 2019-21

Page 1 of 1
   Is there is any chance with this scores ? CAT 2018 raw score : VARC = 31                                   DILR = 31                                   QA = 25                                   Overall Score = 87 (~ 83 percentile)  Academics : 1...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

#StudentSpeaks: The Students of LIBA pour their heart out in a real conversation with the PagalGuy team. Featured Student this week: Shreya Dasgupta

Post 5938217570795520
undefined
Write a comment...

please let me know the exact CAT cutoff for this year So that my efforts would not be wasted. i have above 60% in every criteria till now. 

dixitaak 
  •  
hhiteshsinghh
Hitesh Singh @hhiteshsinghh  LIBA Chennai  ·  8 days ago

Hi @aakashdixit812 , The CAT cutoff for last year was 80 Percentile.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the hostel(mens) and mess fees for two years. I couldn't find this info on the website.

•  
hhiteshsinghh
Hitesh Singh @hhiteshsinghh  LIBA Chennai  ·  8 days ago

Hi @Mayank13ch , The hostel fees for the Boys Hostel is approximately 75,000 - 80,000 and the mess fees is between 40,000 - 45,000.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Xth- 79.8% XIIth- 73.2% Grads- 80.1% Work ex- 18 months (as on 31/12/2018) Cat expected percentile- 80+ percentile What are my chances to get a call?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
hhiteshsinghh
Hitesh Singh @hhiteshsinghh  LIBA Chennai  ·  7 days ago

Hi @p.shubham1607 , the sectional cut off for open category is between 50 to 60 percentile for each section. However it will depend on overall performance of all applicants. Best wishes.

•  
p.shubham1607
SHUBHAM PATEL @p.shubham1607  ·  5 days ago

Thankyou Sir..

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Xth- 77.9%

XIIth- 87.4%

Grad- 62%

CAT expected 80%tile+

What are my chances to get a call?

•  
hhiteshsinghh
Hitesh Singh @hhiteshsinghh  LIBA Chennai  ·  10 days ago

Hi @hhusainn

There is a good chance to get a call for GD/PI (as long as the history of arrears is not more than two). LIBA will check all parameters including sectional cut-offs and it depends upon your overall performance. All the best!

undefined
Write a comment...

What is the cutoff for xat

•  
hhiteshsinghh
Hitesh Singh @hhiteshsinghh  LIBA Chennai  ·  11 days ago

Hi @DC22

The XAT cut off for last year was 75 percentile. 

undefined
Write a comment...

X-63.86 XII- 58.6 Grads-62.8 (7.03)

expected CAT %ile- 89-90

(Have passed two ABRSM Violin exam with merit(80%) in both if relevant)

Do you I have a chance of getting shortlisted considering my XII marks is below 60%?

•  
hhiteshsinghh
Hitesh Singh @hhiteshsinghh  LIBA Chennai  ·  11 days ago

Hi @Kappa123

LIBA follows a very strict policy regarding the 60% criteria in X/XII and Graduation. We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility criteria. 

•  
Kappa123
@Kappa123 @Kappa123  ·  11 days ago

@hhiteshsinghh thank you for the reply.

undefined
Write a comment...

Is work es compulsory n whch exams do they see?

•  
hhiteshsinghh
Hitesh Singh @hhiteshsinghh  LIBA Chennai  ·  12 days ago

Hey @DC22, No, work ex is not compulsory to apply for the PGDM programme. Further, you can apply for the PGDM programme using CAT 2018 or XAT 2019 scores.

undefined
Write a comment...

#StudentSpeaks: The Students of LIBA pour their heart out in a real conversation with the PagalGuy team. Featured Student this week: Nikita Sydney

Post 5661689322668032
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...