[Official] Jaypee Business School- JBS, Noida Admission Query Thread

Dear Puys It is my pleasure to introduce Jaypee Business School-JBS, Noida Official Admission query thread for PG users. This thread will be useful to get information on the b-school's application process, admission criteria, important dates,...
302 Posts  ·  74 Users
Page 1 of 30

hey! i want to know about the JBS placements and college life thier . can you please guide me through.i am planing to join the current batch. ur reply would be appreciated .

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

WHY IT IS DECLARED AS DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY.IF IT IS NOT DEEMED UNIVERSITY THAN FROM WHICH UNIVERSITY JAYPEE IS AWARDING THE DEGREE TO THE STUDENTS.KINDLY REPLY........

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Why Choose Jaypee Business School over other B-Schools?

Our new esteemed Director, Dr. Irfan A. Rizvi has an answer for you in his interview with The Education Post.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
DATA ANALYTICS- Central for Business Reinvention. Importance of Data Analytics in BusinessDr. Moonis Shakeel, Faculty, Jaypee Business SchoolIn line with the changing scenario in which the businesses are now o...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Digital Marketing Has Changed The Way Companies Market their products. Companies are leveraging the benefits of Digital Marketing to increase their market share.But digital marketing is accompanied by various challenges as well.The following artic...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
So, You Think You Want a Career In Human Resources?Here's a piece of advice by our esteemed faculty at Jaypee Business School. CAREERS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENTDr. Rajnish Kumar Misra, Faculty, HRM, Jaypee Business SchoolI...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

JAYPEE IS AICTE APPROVED OR NOT?PLZ DO REPLY GUYS..

•  
kapil1650
kapil sharma @kapil1650  ·  5 years ago

yes it is

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

IMPRESSIONS 2014 at JIIT & @JBS-Noida

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

heyyy i got admission letter from jbs...i wanted to know one thing...

can the last date of giving the fees be extented??

or

can we do something and try to give 50000rs instead of 1,50,000 before 22nd feb???

•  
kapil1650
kapil sharma @kapil1650  ·  5 years ago

yes you can do that.!!just call the admin so that they secure your seat

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

MY cat score 67.53

10th-78%
12th-80.67
B.tech- 66.46%
What are my chances???