[OFFICIAL] IRMA – Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PGDRM) Admissions 2019-21

721 Posts  ·  2,218 Users
About this group

This is the official thread for the PGDRM (Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management) at Institute of Rural Management, Anand. This group has been created by IRMA to respond to queries by interested candidates.

Page 1 of 73

A general question, I am 28 and working as Scale 1 Officer in a Public sector Bank(Syndicate Bank). Total I have 3 years of work experience in Bank. I want to enquire Is it advisable for me to gain 2 more years of work experience and try for Executive MBA from IRMA, or Should I try to get in 2 year regular MBA from IRMA. I have a little apprehension that 2 year course being Flagship course of IRMA, has better placement opportunities than Executive MBA.

1 like1 comment
sharadrajutsav
@sharadrajutsav  ·  5 karma

2 year course has better placements.Even I have 2.5 years of experience and I am joining the flagship course this year

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Any chances for waitlist at 382 General Category ?

Yes
NO
Wait for it
Prepare for CAT19
68 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

seniors anyoes knows about last to last year obc waiting list conversion?

undefined
Write a comment...

When/How do IRMA take/check CAT/XAT score for eligibility of IRMASAT? 

Do they ask it while filling up IRMA forms?

Do they ask it before issuing admit card? 

Should we wait to apply for IRMA form after getting CAT/XAT scores?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBlBq907sIZFVRdtmWp6yvQ 
1 comment
Sd022
@Sd022  ·  5 karma

The CAT/XAT scores are usually not released until the deadline of form filling of IRMA. They ask for the application id of CAT and XAT.If you are sure of clearing the cutoff, you can apply IRMA before the scores are released. Incase the last date for filling of application form is extended you can fill the form after the results are declared.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

WL at 122 general category

June end tak hoga
Nahin hoga, start preparing for cat 19
50-50 chance
2 likes77 answers

GL 126 ..ANY CHANCES OF CONVERSION Pl.

undefined
Write a comment...

SC waitlist 16. can I expect call before 15th May. 

undefined
Write a comment...

What major colleges are yet to announce their results, which would impact on the movement in waiting list at IRMA?

3 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Sd022
@Sd022  ·  5 karma

@Manish-1213 Thanks a ton!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
Vaibhavee
@Vaibhavee  ·  7 karma

Really helpful information. Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Current General Waitlist number is 59. What are the chances of conversion.

Would convert in Mid May
Would convert in May end or June beginning
Would convert in June end
Won't Convert
61 answers

Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) held its 38th annual convocation on April 18, 2019 at the Tribhuvandas Auditorium, National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Anand. The Chief Guest at the convocation was Shri S.M. Vijayanand, IAS (retd.) and former Chief Secretary, Government of Kerala.

This year, 171 participants were awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and two the Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM). The prestigious Vasanthi Gold Medal for academic excellence was awarded to Chinmay Didwaniya of the 38th PGDRM batch.

Two awards for academic excellence were also presented during the high tea to two PRM 38 participants. The Shiladitya Roy Award, instituted in the name of the late Prof. Shiladitya Roy for excellence in Financial Management, was awarded to Ms. Shruti Ajay. Mr. Abhishek Yadav was awarded the Monark Bag Award for excellence in Production and Operations Management, in the memory of the late Prof Monark Bag.

For details, visit the link below:  https://irma.ac.in/updates.php?id=185&fbclid=IwAR1ZItVv80imyzr7DE5a7pGutyd_-veWw-jUutxSxyiY1GwZLB0O19GjBsg 

More
Post 41894358104592
Admissions Team, IRMA https://www.irma.ac.in/
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment...