[OFFICIAL] IRMA – Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) Admissions 2020-22

1,386 Posts  ·  3,331 Users
About this group
This is the official thread for the PGDRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management) at the Institute of Rural Management, Anand. This group has been created by IRMA to respond to queries by interested candidates.
Page 1 of 139

68 OBC any chances?

1 comment
akank7777
@akank7777  ·  4 karma

69 here

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
propp
@propp  ·  16 karma

when WL 2nd list will be announced ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All who were facing problem downloading the receipt can download it now. The link has started working. Thank you IRMA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To all the students how are in dilemma here is my piece of advice If you have a chance to re attempt CAT like no family pressure no rush for MBA better to take CAT again and aim for the moon becoz by the time we passed out we have a huge loan and if we are unable to get decent package it will be a huge burden If you can't wait, and have calls from top bschools join them and give your best shot during your MBA life and if you have calls from decent clgs like irma fore imt imi n all see yourself after 2-3 yrs from your MBA weather you are willing to do that job in that sector will that clg good enough to give to a decent package your interest should be the primary one if you are interested in marketing how can you work in finance and at last i think it's better to be late then to make wrong decisions think wisely you are going to be future Managers..

4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys i am really confused whether to take admission this year or not because of this covid19 and economic slowdown . I am sure it will affect all bschools 2021 and 2022 passed out? what you guys decided plzz poll ur opinion.

Going to take a risk and join this year because i already have 2.5+ yrs of exp
planning for cat 2020..atleast the economy will improve by that time for 2023 passed out students.
since i left my job i have no option ..have to take admission this year itself
will join this year only if i get top 20 colleges.. because atleast i can get some gud package despite of slowdown.
planning to take a gap ... my life is more important than mba
45 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

ANY EWS students who get shortlisted in first list and Taking/not taking admission ? Plz respond

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All OBC shorlisted Students.Your best calls

IRMA
Have better options
similar to IRMA but corporate me jana h to will not join IRMA
36 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Is everyone who got shortlisted paying for their seat this time?

1 comment
muddyshow
@muddyshow  ·  35 karma

I am

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@SRC_IRMA, not able to open 'acceptance fee receipt' downloaded. getting error (corrupted package). Need reference number to be entered in "Acceptance Offer Form".

Please look into this.

TIA

PS: Many are facing the same issue.

2 comments
muddyshow
@muddyshow  ·  35 karma

I am getting this problem too.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Aabs2217
@Aabs2217  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the total expenses of pursuing PGDRM at IRMA (including tuition, hostel, mess fees)?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Sjlol
@Sjlol  ·  166 karma

Mess bill will vary around 4500-6000 per month. 6000 is on higher side. On an average it is 5000.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
100Gal
@100Gal  ·  5 karma

Its around 1 lakh for 20 months. Its expensive😅

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...