[OFFICIAL] INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT CHENNAI (ITM Chennai) 2013-2015 Admission Related Querries

16 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
ITM Business School Chennai was established in the year 1993. ITM Business School Chennai has, over the past 21 years made its presence felt among the students of not only Tamil Nadu but also from all corners of India, who have successfully launch...
Page 1 of 2
@shvait
@lavanya_j said:
The College claims that it has NAAC & NBA accreditation. But I think that these accreditations are campus specific and are limited to the campus.(Studying in ITM NM is not as same as studying in ITM Banglore. So are these accreditations)But ITM says that it has got NAAC & NBA accreditation but does not specifies the exact campus.So is ITM Banglore,Chennai,Warangal etc having individual NAAC & NBA accreditation ?Expecting reply soon..
@lavanya_j said:
As far as I explored the NAAC website only ITM navi mumbai is listed and as of NBA there is no mention of ITM in its list.details: for NBA list http://www.nbaind.org/Files/State_Wise_Accredited_List.pdffor NAAC list http://www.naac.gov.in/sites/naac.gov.in/files/CGPA_System_accredited_inst_%28Also_Inst_accr_by_NAAC_with_validity%29_0.docSo @@ITMCHENNAI can you explain regarding these qurries?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As far as I explored the NAAC website only ITM navi mumbai is listed and as of NBA there is no mention of ITM in its list.

details:
So @@ITMCHENNAI can you explain regarding these qurries?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The College claims that it has NAAC & NBA accreditation. But I think that these accreditations are campus specific and are limited to the campus.(Studying in ITM NM is not as same as studying in ITM Banglore. So are these accreditations)
But ITM says that it has got NAAC & NBA accreditation but does not specifies the exact campus.
So is ITM Banglore,Chennai,Warangal etc having individual NAAC & NBA accreditation ?
Expecting reply soon..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Maddy90 plz share d details wd me as well abt ITM,chennai . I am scared .. for gettng admission dere.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi,i got 45% in bcom & i want to do mba but mba eligibility is 50% so what should i do nd is there any exam or can i know the entrance criteria plz suggest me

ďťż
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got itm chennai and from the reiews i have got im damn scared and dont noe what to do. its like a mixed review and i cant decide on what to do coz my hanging by the thread rite now and i have to take a decision coz the remaining final lists will be out next month plz plz plz some one help me out....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Maddy90d location of d collg is awsm....IT companies all around....so exposure shudnt be a problm if u know how to get wot u want....n its a well known brand....AICTE approved....NAAC accredition....NBA accredition.....batch size is small so placements shudnt be a problm...n for ur own peace of mind plz go n visit d campus once....bt i have a positive feeling...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shvait fine dude...pls do share the details with me also..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Maddy90 m not sure yet.....m measuring my other options too.....mite join if evrything else fails....wil be going to look around the campus soon....n wud get back here with the details in a day or two....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shvait so have u planned to study ter or get back the money??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...