[Official] IMT Nagpur Admissions 2021-23

867 Posts  ·  8,638 Users
About this group

This group has been created to officially address the queries of students applying for IMT Nagpur Batch 2021-23

Page 1 of 87

IMT Nagpur hosted a two day event 'Drishticone- a CxO concalve', where it witnessed eminent corporate leaders from various diverse sectors sharing their experience on the theme 'Leading through Challenging Times'.

The Institute was elated to host- 

Mr Abhishek Gupta (CMO, Edelweiss Tokyo Life Insurance)

Mr Kanav Kalaia (Chief Sales and Marketing officer, Oxane Partners Limited)

Mr Atin Chhabra (Vice President Marketing, Schneider Electric)

Mr Matteo Boffa (President, Swiss Business Council, Abu Dubai)

Mr Shardul Bist (CMO, Modi Naturals)

Mr Balasubramanya R (Former Board Member and CFO, Fidelity Investments)

Post 101800992920201
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NEED SOME GUIDANCE

My profile: 80/86/80 (General, Non-engineer, Male)

Which of these would be the best option for Finance? I need to do my MBA this year itself. Please help me with any valuable feedback in the comments section too. I've researched a bit too, but need some more information, hence the poll.

IMT Nagpur
IMT Hyderabad
MBA Candidate
2 likes4 comments27 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

When can the results be expected?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
abhijeetsinghdhaka

The results will be declared once the entire processes are over, you'll get a mail from the college itself, a little delay can be expected because of postponement of CMAT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Amrapali123
@Amrapali123  ·  22 karma

@abhijeetsinghdhaka Hi I applied to IMT Nagpur 4 days back but haven't received a call yet. KIndly look into this.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IMT Nagpur never fails to recognise students who have gone an extra mile to secure merit and does so by providing scholarships to eligible applicants. Today we have Ajit R Thomas (Batch 2019-21) sharing his experience on how elated he felt on recieving his scholarship.

Post 101606341106614
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! Anyone done with interview process , please share your interview experince

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I didn't attend GDPI process of mine which was on FEB 15, due to health issues. Will I again able to participate in GDPI process..? I mailed them 3 days back. I didn't get any reply from IMT admissions team. What to do..?

1 comment
abhijeetsinghdhaka

@Vensub9999 Hi, kindly message me over chat, I'll address your query.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please share your PI Experiance in IMT Common Admission process, Questions, work ex ect.

1 like1 comment
abhijeetsinghdhaka

@DDrogo Hi, please keep a good understanding of the field you had during your undergrad. Also be prepared for questions that can be asked from your profile, background. Share your experiences with them and try to lead the interview, for any further queries, you can contact me personally.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Today we have Ankita Gupta (Batch 2019-21) who shares her experience with SREI Equipment Finance Limited as part of our Summer Internship Program. #IMTEXPERIENCE#SIPCHRONICLES#IMTN

Post 100917127648444
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear aspirants,

I am currently a first year student (PGDM Core, IMT NAGPUR). Let me know your queries in the comments below! Will try to address them to the best of my abilty. 

(I ain't part of the admission team, so expect some honest answers here!)

2 comments
14_Anuja
@14_Anuja  ·  1 karma

Average percentile of students at IMT Nagpur

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TheFamousRamlal
@TheFamousRamlal  ·  81 karma

CMAT - 90+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Whatsapp/ Telegram group for IMT aspirants?

2 likes1 comment
abhijeetsinghdhaka

Hi, no .../ telegram official group for the same, but if you have any queries, feel free to contact me.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...