[Official] IMT Nagpur Admissions 2021-23

978 Posts  ·  8,896 Users
About this group

This group has been created to officially address the queries of students applying for IMT Nagpur Batch 2021-23

Page 1 of 98

I applied for refund of first installment 3 weeks ago and have not received it till now.... Everytime on call they say i will get my refund within a week and same thing after that week...... The time period for refund is 1 week and 3 weeks have already passed..... And u r saying that due to lockdown it is getting delayed but u r asking for installments from students.... I got the mail to deposit the 2nd installment around 10 days ago.... So u can receive money but not pay back our money..... Try to understand that due to lockdown students are also facing financial difficulties. So please be serious and initiate our refunds asap. Thankyou and hoping for a prompt response.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my pi was on 22 april and still i haven't recieved any update...so when can i expect?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My CMAT score percentile is 75.59. Any chances I'll get PI call?

2 comments
Deathstrokeeeeee
@Deathstrokeeeeee  ·  1 karma

No buddy

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
amanbhatia16
@amanbhatia16  ·  5 karma

@Deathstrokeeeeee thank you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey everyone, I got a selection mail from IMT Nagpur on 30th April and my portal also confirmed the admission. But today afternoon I received a call saying the admission is cancelled and that the mail was sent to all students. I have mailed the admission department. Has anyone faced something like this.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sehar15
@sehar15  ·  2 karma

@Anuragagarwal15 you asked the institute about this. Coz I really thinking it's some kind fraud. The call was not at all authentic

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rohiniyade
@Rohiniyade  ·  0 karma

@Anuragagarwal15 what was your score??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good Evening! 

Yesterday while scrolling through LinkedIn, I came across this post and thought of sharing it with you all. 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/harshagarwal3296_must-follow-pages-for-mba-students-or-activity-6793933988160507904-sqFK

Do go through this and follow the said pages. 

This will help you a lot. 

Let us know if you want us to post content related to building one's LinkedIn profile.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have given my interview on 23rd april through cmat and not received anything now,dashboard is also not showing anything regarding result. Please help.please

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Harshika.Mohta
@Harshika.MohtaIMT Nagpur  ·  27 karma

@Rkbros It'll get updated. Please wait for sometime.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Rkbros
@Rkbros  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. anybody converted from NMIMS Hyderabad to IMT Nagpur this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi is there any official group for PGDM converts?

2 comments
Deathstrokeeeeee

https://chat..........com/Fi8n1U3uTAaKue60VicWx9

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Deathstrokeeeeee

'chat' ke baad put just one dot like 'chat.com'

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has the deadline for applications been extended till 15th May?

1 comment
Arbazzz
@Arbazzz  ·  0 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
AGTM
@AGTM  ·  14 karma

I submitted my application today. When will the interview schedule be out ? And till which date can we fill the profile detail form including the sop and the video? Till our interview date right? Adcom?

2 comments
Harshika.Mohta
@Harshika.MohtaIMT Nagpur  ·  27 karma

@AGTM You'll receive a mail, if your application get shortlisted for the interview.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AGTM
@AGTM  ·  14 karma

@Harshika.Mohta when shall I expect the same?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...