[Official] IMT Nagpur Admissions 2020-22

31 Posts  ·  755 Users
About this group
This group has been created to officially address the queries of students applying for IMT Nagpur Batch 2020-22
Page 1 of 4

Hi!! Are CONVERT calls out?? I got a mail from imt saying that i am being shortlisted for pgdm at imt And does that mean i converted my call??

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Git14
@Git14  ·  3 karma

Hi. What is the difference between shortlisted and selected in this context?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
ShivRaghava
@ShivRaghava  ·  1 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the cut off of cmat for IMT nagpur. As I scored 79.87 with work ex of 14 months. Am I eligible to apply for the same or not? @IMT.NAGPUR

1 comment
mohitv98
@mohitv98  ·  0 karma

No. Cut off is 85 for CMAT.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is better? ITM Nagpur or Symboisis Banking finance?. I have both call.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have filled IMT Nagpur as my third preference and hyderabad as second but I would prefer Nagpur over Hyderabad. If my gdpi goes well, will I get offer letter only for my second preferred college or both the colleges?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
agarwalkashish
@agarwalkashish  ·  3 karma

You can also change the preference in the online application form. First choose "-" as the preference for all the campuses, then you can make the alterations.

Meera09
@Meera09  ·  0 karma

@agarwalkashish I've already changed my preference but thank you for your response.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tentative dates for PI in mumbai?

2 comments
ankshumanb
@ankshumanb  ·  9 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IMT.NAGPUR
@IMT.NAGPURIMT Nagpur  ·  119 karma

Hello Kumar, Dates will most probably be in the last week of february, first week of march and end of first week march. Thank You

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I dint receive the call letter in the email but I downloaded my call letter from the site and I am eligible for the selection process I got other email like imp documents to be carried to the selection process but not the call letter through email I have mentioned the same to the admission team through email and only option I have is to carry the call letter downloaded through site will that work

1 comment
Debargha11
@Debargha11  ·  0 karma

How have you downloaded from their website? Can you share the process?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is Profile detail form?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

During GE PI process, is it compulsory to bring original 10th and 12th marksheets or attested copies would do?

I am in my final year and my college has the documents with them.

1 comment
IMT.NAGPUR
@IMT.NAGPURIMT Nagpur  ·  119 karma

Hello, If you have the original copies then do bring them or else self attested copies will also do. Thank You

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CMAT - 82.35%ile 12th - 92.4% 10th - 8.8 ch pa B. Com -70% Will i get call from IMT nagpur? And if yes when? I got the call from Dubai campus.

1 comment
smehta109
@smehta109  ·  4 karma

Cmat cutoff last year was 90+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th- 87.33 12th- 81.40 Cmat- 82.35 Nc obc 13 months exp. Is there any cances of getting call and conversion as far as previous trends are concerned

1 comment
smehta109
@smehta109  ·  4 karma

Cmat cutoff last year was 90+ 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...