[Official] IMT Nagpur Admissions 2019-21

This group has been created to officially address the queries of students applying for IMT Nagpur Batch 2019-21.

133 Posts  ·  212 Users
Page 1 of 13

Hi,Do application for admission  19/21 Open?

•  
Write a comment...

Hi, If I want to change my priority of stream selection what to do as I couldn't change it in my application right now? Please help.

sounakb
  •  
Write a comment...

Where is Profile Detail Form?

•  
Write a comment...

I have been shortlisted for Dubai Campus but when the list will come for Nagpur campus or the same GD/PI will be considered? I have updated my CMAT score as well.... Kindly let me know as soon as possible

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
vishwa1166
@vishwa1166 @vishwa1166  ·  7 hours ago

@@aakashdixit812 82.79

•  
aakashdixit812
AAKASH DIXIT @aakashdixit812  ·  4 hours ago

for hyderabad it might be on the lines of last year 85%ile and for nagpur it is higher 

•  
Write a comment...
When I am trying to apply separately for IMT Nagpur then I am not able to fetch the details from common application as it is saying that application number not found. While applying earlier I didn't select IMT Nagpur and have been suggested by adm...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

what is the procedure of pi? is there any other round?

•  
Write a comment...
I had applied via common admission portal and got a call for IMT dubai without even submitting any scores. The PI date has been alloted. I scored 83 Percentile in CMAT. I want to know if I should attend the PI slot alloted in respect to Hyd/Nagpur...
Read more...
Write a comment...

What is expected cutoff percentile for IMT Nagpur through CMAT this year ??

•  
Write a comment...

When is the last date to apply through cmat 2019?

•  
IMT.NAGPUR
IMT NAGPUR @IMT.NAGPUR  IMT Nagpur  ·  1 day ago

There is no stipulated last date. You are advised to apply at the earliest. -Abhijeet

•  
Write a comment...

By when CALLS will be out for cmat..!!

•  
IMT.NAGPUR
IMT NAGPUR @IMT.NAGPUR  IMT Nagpur  ·  1 day ago

There is no scheduled date, you will be informed via mail once the calls are out. -Abhijeet

•  
SinghSakshi710
@SinghSakshi710 @SinghSakshi710  ·  15 hours ago
@IMT.NAGPUR Good morning sir, I have my PI today in Kolkata 12.30-6 slot, but due to a medical emergency I will not be able to attend it today. Is there any way I can reschedule ? I have dropped a mail to ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...