[Official] IMI Kolkata Admissions Related Queries 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY

74 Posts  ·  1,758 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMI Kolkata PGDM Admissions 2021-23. 

Get all the information about IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission process, Fees, Cut Off, Placements and much more.  

Page 1 of 8

Programmes in IMIK

I have been very enthusiastic about Management ever since graduation. So, choosing PGDM  was not something I never expected. Choosing IMI Kolkata however, has been life-changing. Their specializations make them special. Because not only do they offer the best faculty, they also provide specific guest lectures and discussions on each bringing in all the exposure for the field you like. I loved my PGDM journey at IMI Kolkata!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any chances of converting waitlist 16?

1 like1 comment
IMI-K
@IMI-KIMI K Kolkata  ·  39 karma

@Aisha9876 The conversion depends on the number of withdrawals.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Csaha
@Csaha  ·  15 karma

Waitlist no-12 Chances of converting?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
M.ag123
@M.ag123  ·  0 karma

Mine is 31

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
robb02
@robb02  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Learning in a pandemic

Education is important. Be it a pandemic or any other uncertain situation, the only way humankind can be prepared is by knowledge. Learning in a pandemic situation became easy with IMI Kolkata. They provided regular classes, webinars, and doubt clearing sessions. The teachers were available to help and even the assignments and tests were flexible enough. 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Placements at IMI Kolkata in a pandemic

The pandemic brought drastic changes but the B Schools are fighting bravely in this battle. IMI Kolkata, a prominent B School has helped students secure handsome placement offers even in this pandemic situation. As always, the B School witnessed many companies selecting their students. 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello Adcom could you please tell when will other wait list will be declared

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Csaha
@Csaha  ·  15 karma

@IMI-K i paid the retention fees but didnt get any waitlist no yet ... what to do?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IMI-K

@Csaha Due to some technical issues the list couldn't be uploaded. Our team is working on it. Once updated, the admission office will inform each candidate.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGDM programme at IMI Kolkata

After graduation, it was really difficult for me to choose an institution that would help me with the knowledge and expertise that is needed to become a skilled managerial professional. One of the biggest challenges was shortlisting institutions with a good PGDM program. I must say that IMI Kolkata was always on the list. After a little research, it was my final selection. The PGDM programme has everything an aspiring manager needs. From a comprehensive curriculum to the courses and faculty, everything was commendable. I cherish my good days at IMI Kolkata.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Clubs and Committees at IMI Kolkata

I have always been an introvert. It never occurred to me that people skills go side by side with technical skills when it comes to management. While I was really looking forward to my academic successes at IMI Kolkata, I have to say the institution really changed my personality. The various clubs and committees aimed at improving your placement chances, entrepreneurship skills, and many more things, really bring out the leader in you. This is why they say IMI Kolkata has an amazing campus life. https://www.imik.edu.in/

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IMI Kolkata is the best

A management program helps a student gain dexterity in matters which are very crucial for a successful business. There will be many institutions that will promise successful things but go for the ones which aim at bringing successful management professionals to the front. An institution like IMI Kolkata makes sure that apart from premium placement opportunities it helps you gain expertise in management. Move towards a better career path with IMI Kolkata. 

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Csaha
@Csaha  ·  15 karma

Is the complete waitlist out? Those who didnt get the mail means they got rejected?

1 comment
IMI-K

@Csaha The complete waitlist is not out yet. IMI Kolkata will declare a rejection and on-hold list soon. In a few days, Waitlist 2 will also get declared. If your name is in the list, you will receive a mail and an sms as well.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...