[OFFICIAL] IIT Kanpur MBA 2019-2021 Admissions

499 Posts  ·  592 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIT Kanpur MBA Admission (Industrial Managment and Engineering) 2019-21 and Get all the details about IIT Kanpur MBA, IIT Kanpur MBA Cut Off, IIT Kanpur Placements, IIT Kanpur Admission, IIT Kanpur Fees, IIT Kanpur Average package and much more from our MBA section...

Page 1 of 50

I requested to change date of GDPI from 28th March to 31st March. And I got confirmation mail also for the same. But in my call letter date is showing for 28th March. What will I do? Will it be okay?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
shivanipatnaik

The date mentioned in confirmation mail is the final interview date for you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
asparmar773
@asparmar773  ·  2 karma

Okk. It is mentioned as 31st march.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Minimum percentile at which a NC-OBC candidate got a call?

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone!

Regarding: IIT Kanpur In-campus Accommodation
We have released all the confirmation emails successfully. You all are  requested to check your registered email inbox once (check spam/junk  email folder if not found).
Please Note: Only candidates, who  followed the due procedure (of filling the circulated Accommodation  Google form) has been considered for allocation. 

Regards
Admissions Team 2019
DIME, IIT Kanpur

5 likes
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone!
Reg: Admission Buddy Program 2019
At IIT Kanpur,  we care about giving our potential MBA candidates everything they need  to perform their best in the GDPI process. As you would have seen, we  have allocated each one of you to a student from the current MBA first  year batch at IIT Kanpur.  Feel free to address him/her as your “buddy”.  Our team of buddies will help you prepare and will guide you for the  GDPI process properly. 

If you have any questions prior to your arrival,  please feel free to address them to your respective buddy. It is  advisable to refrain from asking frequent redundant questions, instead,  gather all your queries and ask them once in a single chat window. 

Note: The mode of communication can be anything ranging from whatsapp  group chat or personal chat to phone call (based on the buddy’s  discretion). 

Admissions Team doesn’t have any official whatsapp group for all the called candidates. 

A special thanks to all our volunteering buddies!

See you all in Campus!

Regards,
Admissions Team 2019 

DIME, IIT Kanpur

More
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone having IIT BHU-FMS interview on 29th March after IIT Kanpur interview on 28th March??

RahulShaw
2 comments
thortheavenger
@thortheavenger  ·  10 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RahulShaw
@RahulShaw  ·  0 karma

Kaha se ho Bhai aap?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Minimum percentile at which a gem has received a call?

1 comment
holidayarmadill
@holidayarmadill  ·  21 karma

Me 92.5

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have my PI on 31st March but have not received any confirmation regarding accommodation. Are all the mails out? @ankit_jan7

2 comments
ankit_jan7
@ankit_jan7IME IITK Kanpur  ·  21 karma

The mails are being released in phases. There are a few phases still left.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
RahulShaw
@RahulShaw  ·  0 karma

Received a mail yesterday. They are sending the mails in batches. You will receive one soon.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi I have my pi scheduled on 30th March 8am. Will the process finish by 5pm? I need to book my return tickets

nithesh
1 comment
garodia95
@garodia95IME IITK Kanpur  ·  18 karma

Yes the process should be over by 5 pm.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Best college to opt for, please suggest

IMT
IMI
XIMB BM
IIT Kanpur
IIM Vizag/Nagpur/Amritsar
76 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have my PI on 30th March but have not received any confirmation regarding accomodation.BY which date can I expect a confirmation? @garodia95

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
poorvasoni
@poorvasoni  ·  19 karma

@ankit_jan7 I still haven’t receive are they still rolling out

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ankit_jan7
@ankit_jan7IME IITK Kanpur  ·  21 karma

Hi Poorva. You will get the same by EOD today.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...