IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admissions 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY

339 Posts  ·  3,377 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admissions 2019-20 and Get all the details about IIMA PGPX, IIMA PGPX Fess, IIMA PGPX Placements and much more from our MBA section

Page 1 of 34

My interview was held on 23 november in delhi when should I expect the result?? on the website of IIM A PGPX result anouncement date is 27 dec, is it fixed??

1 like1 comment
mj_fin
@mj_fin  ·  22 karma

no, generally comes before that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to shortlisted candidates. If you require guidance from Alumni for Mock Interviews, PM me.  (Limited Slots only)

IIM Bangalore 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, Congratulations to all admits Greetings from Union bank of India Union bank of India is offering education loan to PGPX studets at lowest interest rates under special education loan scheme. For any queries feel free to call at 91-9805009017 Regards, Ankush Redhu Union bank of India 9805009017

Post 59582404030699
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, any WhatsApp group for R2?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all , Congrts to all admits. We have a created a PGPX 2020-21 admit group , and around 40-45 admits are already in the group with some alumni and current students. All admits/waitlisted are requested to join the group. I am not attaching the link here in order to avoid any spam bot attack. Feel free to message on WhatsApp +91- 9099963431 and I will add you . Looking forward to see you in the group soon. Regards Vikas 9099963431

2 comments
priyajaiswal
@priyajaiswal  ·  0 karma

Congratulations Folk!!It will be really helpful if you can kindly share your WAT interview topics for fellow R2 shortlists.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Cool_Runnings
@Cool_Runnings  ·  9 karma

@priyajaiswal Any luck with R2 interview prep help?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://chat......com/EWf6oyGSgAd8pvgd2vNNNg 

try this link guys, else ping me on 9552571105. will add you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is PGPX degree considered in govt jobs like rbi grade b depr where qualification required is MBA Finance/PGDM... 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey there, congrats to all those who got their admits in pgpex-iima.. guess we can connect with each other on WhatsApp or some other platform...

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
RoySammy
@RoySammy  ·  0 karma

@Sgdeu thank you so much :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
saurabhj93
@saurabhj93  ·  0 karma

Hi Guys, got a confirmation yesterday. You can ping me on 9552571105

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment