Has anyone ever heard of an applicant cracking IIM-A with a GMAT score of 640? I believe I have a good profile but I cannot improve on my GMAT. Need advice.
Hello all, I am an alumnus of the 16~17 batch and am fairly active in social media. Please do ask in case of any questions (no profile evaluation requests please :P)
Hi, I am SBI Branch manager with 3 years exp in banking and 1 year exp in TCS. I have 705 in gmat and 86% in 10th std and 79% in 12th std. What are my chances in iim pgpx?
- Higher domestic salary in 2019 compared to 2018:IIM Ahmedabad has shared that the highest domestic salary for One Year MBA / MBA For Executives (PGPX) has also gone up to Rs.60 Lacs per annum in 2019 as compared to Rs.54.6 LPA in 2018
- Higher international Salary in 2019 compared to 2018: The international package of $ 109,666 (Rs.76.76 lakhs) is much higher than the highest package of $70,252 bagged by a student in 2018
- The highest international salary figure is the same as the average international salary figure as there was only 1 international offer
- Average domestic salary for PGPX in 2019: Rs.30,35,708
- Minimum Domestic Salary for PGPX in 2019: Rs 17,00,000
- 75 Recruiters offered 290 different roles
- 27 New Recruiters made offers in Placement 2019
- 114 offers were accepted by the students
- One student was offered International Placement in Europe
- Top Recruiters:McKinsey, Microsoft, Amazon, Ericsson, Google, Accenture, Adani Group, Adidas AG, Genpact, HSBC, ICICI Bank, Infosys, OYO, Uber
- 20 students of IIM Ahmedabad one year programme (PGPX) did not seek placements through the institute
I am working as Manager in SBI, Xth 68,XII th76,Btech 7.7 cgpa, having 7 year experience in state bank of India what are my chances for IIM A pgpx, should I prepare
Post my Mechanical Engneering I did Graduate Marine Engineering (to understand it better, it's a 1 year transition course to Marine Engineering). I have 8 years of experience in Merchant Navy and scored 310 (Q160, V150) on GRE. Is it worth applying to pgpx with this diverse experience and score.
I am preparing for GMAT and for the first/ last time want a premier institute on my resume as PGPX.
Below are my details
Bsc Computers- 78%
Other educational qualifications-
Cleared UGC NET in 2017
Started of as brand manager in an advertising agency in 2011, worked in 4 agenies as an account planner later on.
Now working in a PSU on contract as Marketing Manager.
Total experience is like 8 years.
What is my feasiblility for next year for institutes like IIM-A,B,C.
If you have any questions regarding IIMA PGPX programme, kindly post it here on this thread. I would be happy to help you.
Harish (current PGPX student)
Hi, Please evaluate my profile
I'm a commerece graduate I completed my graduation in 2002. but I'm having 2nd division in all Xth, XIIth, and B.Com. I'm also having gap between job and study as handled family business for 2 years.
I've completed PG (MBA) in Multiple streams thru Distance Learning. i.e. Information Technology, Technical Writing, Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics & Digital Marketing. I got 1st Division in all PG diploma or executive MBA
I'm certified in Project Management & Service Management. i.e. Prince2 Practitioner & ITIL Expert. I've also completed Project Management course from XLRI. I'm doing Senior Management Programme (Part time) from IIM-Cal
I'm having 11 years of experience in IT and 3 Years in Finance & Accounts. I have worked as a Business Analyst & Solution Architect with multiple software companies including HCL, Hitachi & Accenture . I also worked in Finance Dept of Indiabulls
I've handled international clients for Microsoft ERP implementation i.e. US, Singapore, Canada, China & Middleeast
I'm looking for 1 year regular executive MBA from any IIM, XLRI or ISB