[Official] IIM Udaipur MBA Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) Admissions 2021-22

23 Posts  ·  150 Users
About this group

Dear MBA DEM Applicants,

Welcome to the MBA DEM Class of 2022 discussion!

The DEM 1 year program aims at developing Business Leaders who will drive the Digital Economy. It is the first MBA in the country in which students focus on learning how to manage digital systems and how to use those systems to make data-driven decisions, lead complex and diverse teams in digital environments.

Let’s leverage this platform to ask queries, know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost each other’s morale to face the tough admission process.

MBA DEM Website | Official IIMU Website | Program Brochure

5-pillar structured course:

Fundamentals of Business Management

Fundamentals of Digital Enterprise

Data Analytics and Technology Management

Digital Industry Practices

Solving Business Problems (Projects)

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 3 years of university education with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline

Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT score of tests taken in 2018 or later

Minimum full-time work experience of 36 months as of March 31, 2021

Important Dates:

Page 1 of 3

Hi IIM U,

I just had my interview for DEM today.

I had given 2 referalls of my 2 Ex-Bosses but only one of them managed to reply back to IIM U in time. 

The Due date is gone now for the other one to reply

Does this mean my candidature will be automatically rejected even though I had my interview today.

Is there any possibilty that referal confirmation email can be sent to one of my Ex-Boss once again, he will reply this time.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IIMU_MBA_DEM  By when the interview calls will be released?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my application got stuck on the payment section hence could not submit my application , can i still do that 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, does anybody have idea regaring the placement scenario of 2020 batch? Any idea when is the report going to publish for the same?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIMU’s one-year, full-time MBA in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) students are already offered roles at leading companies including Accenture, Cognizant and Deloitte in the recently commenced placements.

Apply at https://www.iimu.ac.in/one-year-mba-dem/

Post 100520395471620
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Post 100520302418684
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello! Im trying to apply but my application dashboard gets stuck on this page, with it forever loading. Is this a known issue or just me?

Post 100044743163168
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
creativeimitation
@creativeimitation  ·  5 karma

@IIMU_MBA_DEM tried in multiple browsers and through incognito as well. registered different email id to retry as well, same issue. is there any way this can be looked into?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IIMU_MBA_DEM
@IIMU_MBA_DEMIIM Udaipur  ·  1 karma

@creativeimitation Please mail the issue to mbademadmission@iimu.ac.in for technical support.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Global pandemic has accelerated digital transformation and spawned new use of digital technologies to solve business challenges and capitalize opportunities.
IIMU prepares professionals to lead in the dynamic digital business world.
Source: Gartner survey
Apply for Batch 2021-2022 now: https://www.iimu.ac.in/programs/one-year-mba-dem/dem-at-a-glance
#mbadem #digitalenterprisemanagement #OneYearMBA #1yearmba #DEM2020 #iimudaipur #iimu #mbadiaries #mbalife #dem #mba #udaipur

Post 99724699625411
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Know more about India’s only one-year, full-time MBA in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) and Mr. Kamesh Mullapudi’s views on management in COVID times.
If you were unable to join, watch the webinar at ---- https://youtu.be/LZ3ERukgHN4
#mbadem #digitalenterprisemanagement #OneYearMBA #1yearmba #DEM2020 #iimudaipur #iimu #mbadiaries #mbalife #dem #mba #udaipur

Post 99724352281526
Video Thumbnail99724352281526
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can a current student of the DEM programme please give us some details about placements? Companies that come to campus, profiles and renumeration details would be great.

2 likes2 comments
xampleasd
@xampleasd  ·  63 karma

@IIMU_MBA_DEM please tell us the detail about the course, roles offered and the placements. I heard that the stats will be updated soon but many aspirants are currently applying to the program. If you can comment here it would be very useful.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
IIMU_MBA_DEM
@IIMU_MBA_DEMIIM Udaipur  ·  1 karma

@kopyoda @xampleasd For more details on the course and curriculum design, the updated information is available on https://www.iimu.ac.in/programs/one-year-mba-dem/dem-at-a-glance

The placement figures will be updated soon and a detailed placement report will be released once the audit is done.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...