[Official] IIM Udaipur MBA Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) Admissions 2021-22

27 Posts  ·  261 Users
About this group

Dear MBA DEM Applicants,

Welcome to the MBA DEM Class of 2022 discussion!

The DEM 1 year program aims at developing Business Leaders who will drive the Digital Economy. It is the first MBA in the country in which students focus on learning how to manage digital systems and how to use those systems to make data-driven decisions, lead complex and diverse teams in digital environments.

Let’s leverage this platform to ask queries, know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost each other’s morale to face the tough admission process.

MBA DEM Website | Official IIMU Website | Program Brochure

5-pillar structured course:

Fundamentals of Business Management

Fundamentals of Digital Enterprise

Data Analytics and Technology Management

Digital Industry Practices

Solving Business Problems (Projects)

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 3 years of university education with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline

Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT score of tests taken in 2018 or later

Minimum full-time work experience of 36 months as of March 31, 2021

Important Dates:

Page 1 of 3

Hello Admissions authority

I haven't received any sort of communication regarding my application with  with application Id: 20211326697. Please let me know latest update

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
HS07
@HS07  ·  0 karma

@Anshuman_Panda hi I already as checked, it was showing as application fee paid since the day I applied

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HS07
@HS07  ·  0 karma

And I got to know peole were receiving acknowledgement for either interview or not

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , 

I have been waitlisted for this course . Didn't get any waitlist number as such. What are the conversion chances as per previous batch waitlist conversions.

Thanks in advance .  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have received the IIM U DEM offer of admission. Please let me know if there's anyone else as well who has received it and we can connect via DM.

CAT'20: 98.34%ile, Converted: IIMU DEM (1yrMBA)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi IIM U,

I applied for the DEM course, but did not received any correspondence about the status of my application.

Please let me know the status of my application(Application Id -  20211326751 )

Regards

1 comment
HS07
@HS07  ·  0 karma

yep same is the case!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi IIM U,

I just had my interview for DEM today.

I had given 2 referalls of my 2 Ex-Bosses but only one of them managed to reply back to IIM U in time. 

The Due date is gone now for the other one to reply

Does this mean my candidature will be automatically rejected even though I had my interview today.

Is there any possibilty that referal confirmation email can be sent to one of my Ex-Boss once again, he will reply this time.

CAT'20: 98.34%ile, Converted: IIMU DEM (1yrMBA)
1 like2 comments
komalk8
@komalk8  ·  8 karma

I have not even recieved any mail for interview, i dont know wheter to wait or not , can you let me know what was asked and how it went 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SSS1729
@SSS1729  ·  79 karma

@komalk8 Wait atleast till 12 March as that's the tentative day for announcement of results

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IIMU_MBA_DEM  By when the interview calls will be released?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my application got stuck on the payment section hence could not submit my application , can i still do that 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, does anybody have idea regaring the placement scenario of 2020 batch? Any idea when is the report going to publish for the same?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIMU’s one-year, full-time MBA in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) students are already offered roles at leading companies including Accenture, Cognizant and Deloitte in the recently commenced placements.

Apply at https://www.iimu.ac.in/one-year-mba-dem/

Post 100520395471620
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Post 100520302418684
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...