[Official] IIM Trichy PGPM Aspirants 2019-21 – Admission Queries

1,228 Posts  ·  2,771 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIM Tiruchirappalli and Get all the details about IIM Tiruchirappalli, IIM Trichy fees, IIM Trichy Admission Criteria, IIM Trichy shortlist, IIM Trichy admission, IIM Trichy results, IIM Trichy placements, IIM Trichy cut off, IIM Trichy average package, IIM TRichy Shortlist 2019, IIM Trichy Campus, IIM Tiruchirappalli PGPBM and much more.

IIM Tiruchirappalli 2019 Notification – You will find information related to fees, Admission Criteria, shortlist, admission, results, placements, cut off, average package, Shortlist 2019, Campus, PGPBM

Other Important Articles of IIM Tiruchirappalli Recruitment:

To keep track of latest discussions on IIM Tiruchirappalli, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

[Official] IIM Trichy PGPM Aspirants 2018-20 – Admission Queries

Page 1 of 123

The  Bitcoin blockchain protocol for uses public key cryptography for  digital signatures and cryptographic hash functions, details of which  will be explained below. The cryptographic algorithm used in bitcoin futures https://cryptolinks.com/bitcoin-futures    is called elliptic curve cryptography. It is a type of asymmetric  cryptography that is considered more efficient compared to classic RSA  cryptography. While elliptic curve cryptography provides the same level  of security like RSA, it needs less computation and smaller key size,  thus reducing storage and transmission requirements.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I hve still not got mt 10k amount refunded.

2 comments
chanakya13
@chanakya13  ·  8 karma

mail them ..... mail them again..... and again..... "Pressure" is the word. I got that way only . Seems like they are earning gud interest keeping all that waitlisted money stashed in banks...but you gotta appreciate them, they dont just teach business, they apply it too.  ;-) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Knkkaustubh
@Knkkaustubh  ·  98 karma

@chanakya13 they said they had started the refund process but was some technical issue. I will call them tomorrow.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Amazon Ace Challenge 2019 We are team of two guys in a campus with lower gender diversity. Competition requires two guys and two girls in a team, if anyone's willing to team up please DM. Deadline is 11:55 pm tonight.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have not yet recieved my refund of 10k for being on the waitlist @IIMTrichyER

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am yet to receive my OAA refund. Kindly let me know when I will get it. @IIMTrichyER

cat 2017- 97.60, cat 2018- 99.12, xat 2018- 99.792
1 comment
Grumpycat46
@Grumpycat46  ·  8 karma

received.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FRAUD/SCAM BY FUTUREPLANNERS RUN BY SHYAMAL(9582214756) AND RAHUL(8929932156).

HENCE PEOPLE LIKE SHYAMAL JHA AND RAHUL OF FUTUREPLANNERS SHOULD  BE IN JAIL.

There is massive scam happening in cmat,mat,atma,snap and other mba exams.

Now as the allotment list of DTE MBA  is out ,see yourself all the all india candidates are not given seat allotment as per merit rank.It is because all the seats 

were purchased at the last moment and these students have to accept to which ever college they are thrown.Had these students would have got rank by their hardwork 

then why would they go to lower college despite higher rank.This is because all their id and password are with the agents and they only do the allotment of seats

as per the money thrown at them.A person with lower rank is in jamnalal bajaj and a person with higher rank is in kjsomaya.Once the final merit is out , 

then why wont first 18 students will go to jamnalal bajaj .A person with 40th rank is in jamnalal bajaj and a person with 37th rank is in kjsomaya.

And their is 100 more example of rank manipulation in list.   

I have been looted 5 lakh by 2 agents rahul and shyamal jha.Their 

phone nos are 8929932156 and 9582214756 respectively.

They are currently hiding somewhere in mumbai because dte cap round is going on and they want to collect further payment from students.They have their 

office in suite 104 ,plot c-51,BSI Buisness park ,sec 62 ,near jss college ,,noida, UP.Earlier their office was at apra appartment,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.Every year they keep 

changing their workplace and phone no.

They also have a website which is futureplanners.co.in.

I could have been  looted even 12 lacks till now,but i caught them at right time.

And this 5 lakh was just the first installment of the five installment which they wanted to extract from me , later they take 5 lakh for document verification but here i caught 

them red handedly as i waited for final merit list as i started doubting them  and to my suprise my rank was not upto the mark of jamnalal bajaj and i will never get it.

So i called them up , and they told me further  that we will throw you to pumba univ pune as we have eaten your money and given seats to other clients.

How they traped me :-

They called me last year to their office and told me that all the top 200 seats in each exam of cmat,atma,mat,snap,ximb and other exam are with us 

and these seats can be only purchased and you cannot come with merit.They further told except cat exam all exams seats are with us and fool are the people 

who study as these seat can be purchased from us only. 

At that time i was hell shocked when they showed me whole proof with students name and seat they purchased of last year.

They even arranged calls of students who were studying last year in colleges.

They then told me , after somedays they will give jamnalal bajaj to me next year .They even showed the proof that all the top 18 students of cmat 

exam last year were sent by us and that to all came from same branch of gurgoan.This was the biggest proof that i could have been shown.After 

knowing to the fact that these seats can be only purchased and i cannot come with hardwork,i agreed to their demand.

Now when finally when the result came they gave me 99.9X score in  exam and that score is not upto mark to go to jb as past records are witness.

This was because they had already sold these seats to other people and they were making fool of me. And when now i contact them for returning my 

money , they still are fooling me by telling that all people with atma and mat score in final merit list are fakely created by us and they will

vanish in cap round 2 and you will get jamanal bajaj.Now i am telling them to return my money since past two days but still they are making excuses

and not giving my money back.I told them thousand times since past two days that just return my money and i will not open your scam.I further told them  that you can 

sell as many seats to which ever people you want and you can carry on with your scam  for years but i want my money back and want to get rid of you guys.

But despite of my so many warning ,they didnt budge down and told that "do whatever  you want ,money is supreme of all.This is  buisness of crores ". But at last i had to come forward

and open this scam. Slowly earlier only ,i was  also getting  to sense that these are fraud people and they have already sold these seats to other people at  exuberant rates.

And now they have instructed google ,youtube ,facebook and the sites to block my content ,destroy all accounts and i cannot publish it.And all my accounts are being monitored and destroyed.

But let me tell them clearly , dont take my  silence as my weakness. I have all the proof starting from the point where i got to know about their trap and loot.And 

when right time will come, i can disclose the full proof of dossier which i have.Instead of questioning my stance,  guys just think i have saved lakhs of people 

who give these exams , do coaching and discuss exam strategies and what score will i get despite the fact that all the seats have been sold before the exam starts.

And to some people,dont worry about my ethic , my money lost  or my intension or whether i am spam.

Just enter their room and see all seats are hanging like commodity and they can be only be purchased .Evrything will be displayed to you 'naked open'.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FRAUD/SCAM BY FUTUREPLANNERS RUN BY SHYAMAL(9582214756) AND RAHUL(8929932156).

HENCE PEOPLE LIKE SHYAMAL JHA AND RAHUL OF FUTUREPLANNERS SHOULD  BE IN JAIL.

There is massive scam happening in cmat,mat,atma,snap and other mba exams.

Now as the allotment list of DTE MBA  is out ,see yourself all the all india candidates are not given seat allotment as per merit rank.It is because all the seats 

were purchased at the last moment and these students have to accept to which ever college they are thrown.Had these students would have got rank by their hardwork 

then why would they go to lower college despite higher rank.This is because all their id and password are with the agents and they only do the allotment of seats

as per the money thrown at them.A person with lower rank is in jamnalal bajaj and a person with higher rank is in kjsomaya.Once the final merit is out , 

then why wont first 18 students will go to jamnalal bajaj .A person with 40th rank is in jamnalal bajaj and a person with 37th rank is in kjsomaya.

And their is 100 more example of rank manipulation in list.   

I have been looted 5 lakh by 2 agents rahul and shyamal jha.Their 

phone nos are 8929932156 and 9582214756 respectively.

They are currently hiding somewhere in mumbai because dte cap round is going on and they want to collect further payment from students.They have their 

office in suite 104 ,plot c-51,BSI Buisness park ,sec 62 ,near jss college ,,noida, UP.Earlier their office was at apra appartment,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.Every year they keep 

changing their workplace and phone no.

They also have a website which is futureplanners.co.in.

I could have been  looted even 12 lacks till now,but i caught them at right time.

And this 5 lakh was just the first installment of the five installment which they wanted to extract from me , later they take 5 lakh for document verification but here i caught 

them red handedly as i waited for final merit list as i started doubting them  and to my suprise my rank was not upto the mark of jamnalal bajaj and i will never get it.

So i called them up , and they told me further  that we will throw you to pumba univ pune as we have eaten your money and given seats to other clients.

How they traped me :-

They called me last year to their office and told me that all the top 200 seats in each exam of cmat,atma,mat,snap,ximb and other exam are with us 

and these seats can be only purchased and you cannot come with merit.They further told except cat exam all exams seats are with us and fool are the people 

who study as these seat can be purchased from us only. 

At that time i was hell shocked when they showed me whole proof with students name and seat they purchased of last year.

They even arranged calls of students who were studying last year in colleges.

They then told me , after somedays they will give jamnalal bajaj to me next year .They even showed the proof that all the top 18 students of cmat 

exam last year were sent by us and that to all came from same branch of gurgoan.This was the biggest proof that i could have been shown.After 

knowing to the fact that these seats can be only purchased and i cannot come with hardwork,i agreed to their demand.

Now when finally when the result came they gave me 99.9X score in  exam and that score is not upto mark to go to jb as past records are witness.

This was because they had already sold these seats to other people and they were making fool of me. And when now i contact them for returning my 

money , they still are fooling me by telling that all people with atma and mat score in final merit list are fakely created by us and they will

vanish in cap round 2 and you will get jamanal bajaj.Now i am telling them to return my money since past two days but still they are making excuses

and not giving my money back.I told them thousand times since past two days that just return my money and i will not open your scam.I further told them  that you can 

sell as many seats to which ever people you want and you can carry on with your scam  for years but i want my money back and want to get rid of you guys.

But despite of my so many warning ,they didnt budge down and told that "do whatever  you want ,money is supreme of all.This is  buisness of crores ". But at last i had to come forward

and open this scam. Slowly earlier only ,i was  also getting  to sense that these are fraud people and they have already sold these seats to other people at  exuberant rates.

And now they have instructed google ,youtube ,facebook and the sites to block my content ,destroy all accounts and i cannot publish it.And all my accounts are being monitored and destroyed.

But let me tell them clearly , dont take my  silence as my weakness. I have all the proof starting from the point where i got to know about their trap and loot.And 

when right time will come, i can disclose the full proof of dossier which i have.Instead of questioning my stance,  guys just think i have saved lakhs of people 

who give these exams , do coaching and discuss exam strategies and what score will i get despite the fact that all the seats have been sold before the exam starts.

And to some people,dont worry about my ethic , my money lost  or my intension or whether i am spam.

Just enter their room and see all seats are hanging like commodity and they can be only be purchased .Evrything will be displayed to you 'naked open'.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants, As per the communication from AO, waitlist amount would be refunded within a week. The delay has been caused due to incorrect account information provided by some of the aspirants. Thanks for your patience.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Grumpycat46
@Grumpycat46  ·  8 karma

@PM95 Did you receive OAA amount or waitlist money?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PM95
@PM95  ·  1 karma

@Grumpycat46 wailist money

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IIMTrichyER The institute stated that waitlist money will be refunded in first week of July. Its 3rd week going on now. It doesnt matter how much small or big the amount is, the institute should abide by its words. Talk of professionalism , duhh !!!

2 likes1 comment
Vijaykumar34
@Vijaykumar34  ·  2 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.facebook.com/IIM-Trichy-Revelations-392864831339088/ 

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH !!! Someone has finally spoken !

1 comment
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

The page is down already

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...