[Official] IIM Ranchi PGDM 2014-16 Admission queries

295 Posts  ·  526 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone, Greetings from _Team Communique,Media PR Cell, IIM Ranchi!_ We are glad to announce another season of admissions at IIM Ranchi for the batch 2014-2016. The Media PR Cell of IIM Ranchi is a student run committee under the aegis of Stud...
Page 1 of 30

@IIMRanchi

Could you please let me know by when can we expect the final admission offers for PGDM (if converted) for waitlisted candidates (13th June Phase) ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got convert mail from ranchi today asked to join on 17th june for registration did not yet resigned from my company 😞 and do not got any information of all the documents to be submitted can you please help it out i have send joining request to the fb group too

@IIMRanchi 
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have converted ranchi but have already paid admission fees into rohtak. Can someone please suggest whether to join ranchi or stick with rohtak

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone else register for you with the documents @IIM Ranchi? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got WL mail from IIM Ranchi just now, do I stand any real chance of admission now?

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received my IIM Ranchi offer letter today. I have to report on 16th for registration. The problem is I have not yet resigned and I can only complete the formalities after 16th which also means I will be short of a few documents. Can someone guide me as to how shall I go about it? And also please share the important dates like when will the term start?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friends just got a convert from Ranchi and I m willing to join...Can some one plz send me the list of required docs needed to b brought on the day of registration and the course fees details....??

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received the conversion mail from IIM Ranchi for PGDM.........

12 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 6 days of my notice period remaining(company not ready to cut short the notice period at any cost) .... I am going for registration on 12th and then will have to come back and serve remaining notice period , max 1 week or less than that ... is that ok ????.... I have mailed admission office regarding the same but don't have any response from there side .......

Another thing as I will not be released from company till 12th I won't have relieving letter on 12th ..... Is it ok to produce it when I join classes after 4-5 days ... ??
Admission office not responding ... please help @IIMRanchi
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please guide me through the refund procedure.

end it like beckham !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...