[Official] IIM Ranchi (IIM-R) 2013-2015 Call-getters/WAT-PI preparation

246 Posts  ·  233 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone, Congratulations to all IIM Ranchi Call-Getters [2013-2015] from _Team Communique, Media PR Cell, IIM Ranchi!_ We are glad to you have made it till here, only one more step to achieve your dream :) The Media PR Cell of I...
Page 1 of 25

when are the sessions beginning and what is the total batch strength?

CAT: 98.9 XAT: 95 SNAP: 98.7 NMAT: 93 | Converts: SIBM-Pune, XIMB, IIT-B (SJMSOM), Newer IIMs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the waitlist no. for OBC candidates who got selected at IIM ranchi last year ?

Calls:- L K I FMS New IIMs Converts: Rohtak. Waitlisted : K,I
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All

The final PGDM & PGDHRM converts please join the following thread for communication:

IIM Ranchi PGDM & PGDHRM Converts [ Official Thread] : CAT & Related BSchools : PaGaLGuY Forums

Thanks
Team Communiqué, Media PR Cell, IIM Ranchi http://www.iimranchi.ac.in
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the converts of PGDHRM are required to fill the following google doc:

Personal Details

After filling the form please join the IIM Ranchi Batch of 2013-2015 group https://www.facebook.com/groups/IIMRanchiBatchOf2013.15/

Welcome to IIM R family 😃😃

Team Communiqué, Media PR Cell, IIM Ranchi http://www.iimranchi.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

Need help in deciding between iim-ranchi pgdhrm and doms, iit-madras.. i ve converted both and kind of interested in hr as well.. kindly pm me ur inputs on the same.. any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.. thanks in advance 😃

www.domsiitm.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why do IIM Ranchi PGDHRM has admission withdrawal fees as 10,000 & not 1000.... For all the other AICTE approved colleges it is 1000 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pgdhrm results are out,anybody got selected, please give details of cat score,academic and

category too... congrats to all who got selected!

gods grace..converts: IIM Rp,U,Ka,Ro,Tr,Nitie-Itm; waitlisted:ranchi; Joined IIM Rp
14 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @IIMRanchi and Puys,

I have 99.44 in cat and 80,83,66 in 10th,12th and grad respectively and no job exp ... had a decent WAT/PI, can someone tell me what are my chances for a convert ? I have a job opportunity and have to make a call before 8th, should I take up the job and give another try for CAT or be hopeful of Ranchi convert ??

Thank You.

P.S. This is my first attempt at CAT.
MDI PGP-2014-16
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Prachya @IIMRanchi How is the placement for people with less than 1 year work-ex?
I mean since IIM Ranchi is very famous for finance, do freshers or ppl with very less work-ex get good opportunity in finance fields?
Please reply.
IIM Kozhikode 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys a big doubt.. i have been a chairman for my college national level technical symposium.. so does that count as a national level responsibility or inter college ??? plus i have also won quite a few extra curricular events in national level technical symposiums.. so will that also come under national level events or inter college level?? can any seniors reply ASAP.. have to fill the form within tmrw

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...