[Official] IIM Ranchi Aspirants 2020-2022

1,024 Posts  ·  21,530 Users
About this group

The IIM Ranchi Aspirant 2020-2022 group serves as the first point of contact with the CAT Aspirant 2020. Under the aegis of the Media and Public Relations Cell, we collaborate with the Aspirant Army and Aspirant mentorship program to help the prospective candidates prepare for the CAP process, help with queries related to admission, WAT/PI preparation Kit, SOUL Guide, and FAQs and any other relevant queries posted by the aspirants.

Page 1 of 103

ye bhikari college mei jaake apne paise na barbaad kare isse kaafi accha Udaipur/Trichy hai. They conduct their classes on Google Meet and their exams on some shitty platform as well. Placement reports pe dont judge a college. 

Batch of 21
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to convert CAT score/percentile into equivalent CS?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone What are my chances of converting IIM Ranchi? GEM CAT Percentile 94.32 10/12/B.Tech: 95/82.6/84.30 Work experience : 24 months till 31st July 2020 Scaled score on calculation: 54.728 without PI PI went good

Direct convert
Waitlist and convert
Reject
9 comments31 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Guys, what was the CS cutoff for IIM Ranchi HR ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat. 96.93 10/12/grad. 8.4/81/6.62 Male ews non engineer fresher Pi was okayish Chances to convert Ranchi ??

sureshot
no chance
May be
12 answers

Hello everyone, my CAT 2020 score is 98.27, 9/8/9 in 10th,12th and Grads. GEM Fresher. Good PI. Which IIM from CAP am I likely to convert? Chances of converting IIM Ranchi??

Yes
No
Maybe
35 answers

What could be the overall CS required for SC category candidates to convert IIM Ranchi?

(For general category it was around 72-73 in the last two years)

less than 55
55 to 57
57 to 59
59 to 61
more than 61
Poll check
Converts: SCMHRD, IIT Roorkee, DBE-DU, DSE-DU, IRMA, SIIB
44 answers

Guys, I have a CS of 52.63 . GEM with 33 months of experience. Is there any chance for IIM RANCHI PGP? PI was average

Reject
Waitlist but cannot convert
Waitlist and convert
Convert
7 comments69 answers

I am a non engineer male , ews , fresher I had decent pi , it was pretty short like 10-11 min 10/12/grad- 95/90/82.36% I have a CS of 54.972 without PI Any hope to get into IIM Ranchi

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Rajat0802
@Rajat0802  ·  25 karma

You will get in most of them. If this is your 1st/2nd attempt, then you should try again. With a percentile of 95 or above you can get into BLACKIS. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RishavRaj-21
@RishavRaj-21  ·  5 karma

@Ass1219 bro ur graduation was from a private university or public University?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, doing this in a Neutral group.  Gave my interview in Great Lakes Chennai on 8th. Can you comment on my chances?   

10/12/B.Tech Computer Sc- 90%/ 91%/ 72%

Cmat- 98.7%ile,  CAT-84%ile  

work ex- 10 months in analytics domain Amazon  Interview was way too easy (which too is a bit concerning) without any  tricky questions or grilling, just mainly about my work ex & covid  scenarions   

Yes (Chennai)
No (Chennai)
Waitlisted/ No direct convert (Chennai)
1 comment42 answers