Hi Guys. I am planning for CAT 2021 my acads are 78,76,77 with 2+ years wrk exp. What should be my percentile to get a call from any IIT's or new IIM's
Is there any new information related to the PGPHRM waitlisted students
I had mailed my payment receipt to mentioned email id (which is mentioned in offer letter) about 2 days ago.. do we get any acknowledgement for this email from their side?
Has the fee hike been cancelled...What is the exact fees of IIM Ranchi? Can anybody share the document for fees and also if anybody has any document mentioning the cancellation in fee hike. Thanks in advance
Union Bank of India, India’s 5th largest Public Sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme to students of IIM Ranchi for PGDM & PGDHRM courses at the lowest ROI of 6.90% !
To avail quick sanction/disbursement contact:
Mohit Krishna, (Manager Marketing)
M: 8010768063/ 9027226900 , E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Union Bank of India, NCR
1. Lowest ROI of 6.90% among peer Banks
2. Maximum Loan Quantum of Rs.30.00 lakhs
3. No collateral security required/ Nil Margin/ No personal guarantee required/ Nil Processing Charges
4. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period + 1 year)
5. Quickest sanction in 2 days
6. Reimbursement of Admission Acceptance Fee (AAF) and 1st or 2nd term fee
7. Loan for ‘Student Exchange’ programme