[Official] IIM Ranchi Admissions 2019-21

840 Posts  ·  1,827 Users
About this group

This group is meant to resolve the queries related to MBA and MBA HR 2019-21 admissions .

Page 1 of 84

Does anyone have idea about How much scholarship is given to NC obc students in iim's

2 comments
anurag_bharti
@anurag_bharti  ·  181 karma

None.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rohan9607
@rohan9607  ·  2 karma

Bro, had my interview today. Everyone called was obc. They have separate interview days for different category people. The competition is at shit level. They had the whole day yesterday for the general category. They had half of today for obc and rest for sc st.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

The Summer Placement figures are for 1 month or 2 months?

1 month
2 months
Cant Say/Skip
Post 42032040957691
Hi all.
91 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

where to check for iim ranchi pgdhrm shortlist for wat pi. I have 98.21%ile still not received mail. I think the mail got lost in spam and deleted. Please help asap. 

undefined
Write a comment...

Till how much is the work experience calculated for pgphrm. Is it according to cat application or pgphrm application . Please respond .

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
putrevu894
@putrevu894  ·  63 karma

Are you sure. Because I was told by one of the organiser that latest will be calculated. But didn't get response after dropping mail

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
putrevu894
@putrevu894  ·  63 karma

Anyone please reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Avoid the queries like what are my chances of conversion with profile bla bla bla... Noone here took ur interviews and noone is an expert in that; perspective of each interviewer is different Interviews are totally subjective and they took a huge chunk in the conversion Don't run a poll and find yourselves in a position of despair/short term happiness All the best for your results

3 likes2 comments
toxicity0
@toxicity0  ·  3 karma

Most of the people don't have many choices in hand. Furthermore, the IIM Ranchi people in this group should be having some idea regarding the last year experience. It is just for an assumption as most of us are not sure about our future. Please ignore the questions if you do not find interest in it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
GnanaShankar
@GnanaShankar  ·  121 karma

They didn't ask the adcom ppl..they just ask the ppl of this grp by running a poll whether they'll be selected or not..do you endorse them as well?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Had my HR interview yesterday. I was able to answer most of the questions that the interviewers asked me although I stumbled upon a few. With a CAT percentile of 91%ile what are my chances of conversion?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
toxicity0
@toxicity0  ·  3 karma

May be you have got too much for this course

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MaverickRon
@MaverickRon  ·  1 karma

when exactly did you get the call letter could you please check, I think it was in my spam and got deleted. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

when will the interviews for HR be over......

1 comment
MaverickRon
@MaverickRon  ·  1 karma

@yadav02021994 hey when did you receive the call letter for GD pi wat? i have cat %ile of 98.21 still didnt receive call letter for pgphrm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Ways of reaching IIM Ranchi from Ranchi railway station?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
deepargha100
@deepargha100  ·  20 karma

@io_exception Ok Thank you !!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
deepargha100
@deepargha100  ·  20 karma

@MaverickRon Call letters were probably sent on last week of March !!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

OA-87.49 VARC-94.69 DILR-76.29 QA-71.27 X/XII/UG 89.3/88.3/67.3 Good WAT/Avg PI NC-OBC Fresher 2018 passout Realistic chances of conversion new and baby iim?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Alphadawg4544
@Alphadawg4544  ·  1 karma

@MystiqueKnight I have seen people convert at lower profiles. I think he will make it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MystiqueKnight
@MystiqueKnight  ·  38 karma

I would expect mine too then. At near about same level but I have given up hopes. :(

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me with the type of qstns asked in pgphrm 2019-21..and whether they are taking extempore or not..

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
MaverickRon
@MaverickRon  ·  1 karma

I mean I filled their form and paid some Rs.1800/ for application. but didnt receive any update after that. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Alphadawg4544
@Alphadawg4544  ·  1 karma

@MaverickRon Did you check your spams ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...