OFFICIAL IIM Lucknow Final Converts [2014-2016]

142 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
Hello lucky people :smiley: Let us share our background and hobbies, clubs of which we will want to be a part of !! :smiley:
Page 1 of 15

what was the last perc. to get through last yr.?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone in SC cat who is waitlisted in iimk and not joining?? if wl then plz rpl with ur wl no

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How much time it take to upload the acceptance letter . Its been more than 15 min and its still uploading .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIML Converts thread.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has any1 from third list received offer letter via post?

The First Step Towards Happiness Is Always The Hardest
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
woodencird
@woodencird  ·  0 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
daftendirekt
@daftendirekt  ·  0 karma

got it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nyone from obc who has converted after 29 may and also converted iim k please share , if waitlisted share your wl no

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have listen and read that many students want to skip the Maths classes which was scheduled by the IIM's
dear students i just to say that join these classes, IIM's has scheduled these classes according to their syllabus. they want that every students should easily understand the problems.
even if you are ER. but still maximum of you are not in a touch of that to join these classes and take out the benefits out of it.

2 comments
root0090
@root0090  ·  383 karma

Esp with the updated content really adding to knowledge of calculus and probstat, in tune with new grad student requirements

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
coolash12
@coolash12  ·  0 karma

yes that wat i want to say just join these classes bcoz these have been included for the betterment of the students specially finance students

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone leaving or left IIM K after 29th May from SC category? and even if waitlisted there and leaving it plz mention ur waitlist number too.

Calls from IIM L, K AND ALL 6 new IIMs, MFC, MBE, GIM... Converts: IIM Rohtak, Raipur, Kashipur, Udaipur, Ranchi, MBE, GIM.... Joining IIM Rohtak/Ranchi if IIM K doesn't get convert
2 comments
vishnu_22
@vishnu_22  ·  0 karma

Yes i m withdrawing from K.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PR-2014
@PR-2014  ·  0 karma

currently waitlisted at 15 in IIM K ... joining IIM L

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can any1 post here the full address on which AO need to be sent ? Is it the same mentioned at the top of AO ? Reply ASAP.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...