[Official] IIM Kozhikode PI/Essay/Resume Shortlist Discussion 2020-22

2,929 Posts  ·  9,764 Users
Page 1 of 293

Please suggest honestly For a PWD friend, won't affect Waitlist movement Give reasons too

MDI Gurgaon PGP(IB)
IIFT Kolkata MBA(IB)
6 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE THE UPDATED SPREADSHEET/.XLS/ANY DATA OF THE CANDIDATES WITH CALLS/CONVERTS

X/XII/Engg=87/84/69, CAT2019=84%ile, Work-Ex=13 Months(as of July2020)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When can we expect the intial payment of Rs. 75000 back? Anyone know whether this will happen? I withdrew my admission on 13th July.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone call the AO? Are they releasing any more lists?

1 like14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
Ankitalipsa
@Ankitalipsa  ·  20 karma

@Whatsigh thanks yaar! Please post so that ppl are aware and we can have a chance atleast!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Whatsigh
@Whatsigh  ·  66 karma

@Ankitalipsa let's hope they release a list

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well, here's some info which lot of candidates were looking for.

Q1.  How many seats are available category wise in PGP 2020-22 Batch in GEN , EWS, OBC , SC , ST

Q2.  What is the Exact Number of GENERAL Category seats offered in PGP 2020-22 Batch

Q3.  What is the Exact percentage of General Category Seats offered with the overall seats in the PGP 2020-22 Batch. ( General Seats Offered / Total Number of Seats offered X 100 )

Our country is making GREAT progress :)

Post 83921483221637
1 comment
IIMK_GEN_WAITLISTED
@IIMK_GEN_WAITLISTED  ·  1 karma

now noone from iimk senior batch is gonna comment on it.. lol

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was movement in SC in llatest list?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iihmr-university-jaipur-74000002191949/83889979261451 

The inquiry based learning pedagogy at IIHMR University emphasises asking the right questions rather than only rote answering. This promotes a skill set of exploration, research, and pursuit of deep study in students. Rishabh Singh, MBA Healthcare Management from IIHMR University is a proud achiever alumni who has been selected as a Lead in the International Working Group, Health Systems Readiness & Responsiveness of Johns Hopkins University, USA representing the South-East Asia WHO Region. He credits the pedagogy at IIHMR University for his achievements.

https://www.iihmr.edu.in/program/mba-hospital-and-health-management 

Post 83891623793271
I am graduate Willing to take admission in MBA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have in interest in both Finance and HR. Don't have a background in Finance though(only a single subject in grad and Science background throughout school and college). Converted K recently. Have done some research and feel like both fields are very interesting , reflect different strengths that I have and are good for my future. What I want to really understand is, if I take finance, would I be on the backend of placements because of my background as opposed to HR where I will have somewhat of an equal footing? I invite all opinions in the comments. It would be highly appreciated!

XL HR
IIM K
2 comments68 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What's the total movement in general till now?

2 comments
notsomeone
@notsomeone  ·  30 karma

168..i guess

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Biniivj
@Biniivj  ·  3 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

movement In sc??