[Official] IIM Kashipur CAP Call Getters 2021-23

216 Posts  ·  2,983 Users
About this group

Follow this group for more information regarding Admission to IIM Kashipur and CAP PI discussions

All updates will be posted here & we suggest you follow the thread.

For further information about the college,

please visit: http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/teaminsite-iimkashipur/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IIMKashipurInsite/

Instagram:https://instagram.com/iimkashipur?igshid=y18kga5knf8v

Good Luck

Page 1 of 22

hii guys 

i will be converting iim kashipur

i have 2 years workex 

should i go with this or reattemp.

Also it seems very difficult to me to prepare with my current job.

Kindly guide.

1 comment
mr._.caspian
@mr._.caspian  ·  1,223 karma

@katras_star If you are currently earning 10 lpa or close, it doesnt make monetary sense

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐲𝐚𝐧 ( 𝐌𝐁𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎-𝟐𝟐), 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐂𝐈 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤 Getting an opportunity to work for ICICI Bank was a dream come true for me. I got to interact with an ICICI employee with experience of more than 5-10 years which gave me a chance to learn so much from them. As a part of my project, I was assigned a buddy and a guide who helped me not only in the completion of my project but also in my overall development. Summarizing my experience, I would say that through this internship, I have realized my shortcomings and have started working on them before starting my professional journey.

Post 112410202724890
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

waitlist SC category 35, chances of converting?

HIGH
LOW
NO
16 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Currently waitlisted at 186 General Category in 7th Merit List, Any chance of converting?

Yes
No
17 answers

We have Sanjana Bansod from the Batch of MBA 2020-22, who was drawn towards the industrial belt in proximity to the campus and the opportunities accompanying it. She believes the exposure will aid her interest in the operations domain and help her channel her career on the right path.

Post 112325270873575
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OBC NC waitlist 69 after 7th offer list.

Any chances of getting converted?

Yes
No
7 answers

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥 ( 𝐌𝐁𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎-𝟐𝟐), 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 For my summer internship, I got an opportunity to work with Airtel Business, the B2B arm of Bharti Airtel. It provides ICT services through its digital platform to different segments of clients under their provision of services. Having always been inclined towards marketing, working as a digital marketing intern would prolifically enhance my profile. The internship, although remote, has translated into a great learning experience, both, in regards to this particular domain and, about the telecom industry as a whole. My mentor has been nothing but supportive and easily approachable for any help and queries, which is really important during such perilous times.

Post 112232650326783
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We have Manali Marathe from MBA Analytics batch of 2020-22 talking about how 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 was one of the most important factors she considered while opting for a college. She chose IIM Kashipur over various other colleges she converted for its diversity in terms of gender, academics, and culture. She is inspired by the number of females choosing an MBA as a career option these days and encourages them further.

Post 112203904255684
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We have Ankur Tulsyan from MBA Batch of 2020-22 who talks about how 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 provided by the institute helped him make one of the most important decisions that could carve his career path. He is glad to have chosen IIM Kashipur, the institute which realized his potential as a student and helped him in need.

Post 112142499660195
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Surrounded by a green and fresh aromatic environment, the IIM Kashipur campus has attracted students to not only take admissions in this serene environment but also walk through the campus and enjoy the lush surroundings. The campus is spread over an area of 200 acres, and it is equipped with modern technologies in classrooms to provide the best of what management education has to offer. Other facilities comprise of a Gymnasium, Library, Mess, Amphitheatre, and a Mini-Amphitheatre. Sports facilities include a variety of offerings too such as a Lawn Tennis Court, Basketball Court, Futsal Court, Volleyball Court, TT Table, etc. These all contribute to the holistic development of the students. Hostel amenities include a refrigerator, water purifier, washing machine, and microwave oven. Radiant Heating is also available in hostels (which creates cooling in summers and heating in winters). Round the clock, Health care facilities along with 24*7 open pharmacies are available within the campus itself. Emergency aids and an ambulance is also been provided to look after the well-being of the students. Additionally, IIM Kashipur has 12 Bloomberg Terminals within the campus, in collaboration with Bloomberg L.P. IIM Kashipur is not just a campus but so much more... Come let us explore the magnificence of IIM Kashipur! 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 :https://youtu.be/g_MsLf4-Wkk

Video Thumbnail112059587545773
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...