[Official] IIM Kashipur Admission Queries and Discussion 2020-22

1,833 Posts  ·  22,865 Users
About this group

Follow this group for more information regarding Admission to IIM Kashipur and CAP WAT/PI discussions

Page 1 of 184

Brace yourselves!

SPJIMR PGDM 2021-2023 application form is coming soon!

Join the official group to keep yourself updated with all SPJIMR admission announcements. Post your admission related queries over here and we will address them ASAP.

Thank You

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-spjimr-2-year-pgdm-admission-2020-22-pagalguy-53409057809537

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will i expect the refund i apply for refund on 22 july and it's being month now.. anyone who recieve the refund plz help

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
arkac
@arkac  ·  3 karma

@hopeless_2020 did you withdraw term fees or acceptance fees?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
hopeless_2020
@hopeless_2020  ·  19 karma

@arkac term fees

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it officially over?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Sanat2596
@Sanat2596  ·  33 karma

yeah. Source : Team Insite. You may contact them with the contact details provided on the website and confirm that yourself.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
prashant0594
@prashant0594  ·  191 karma

yes sumshant...rohtak k wjese hogya sb khtm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This message is to all those undeserved quota candidates out there. I couldn't crack my dream institute this year by a meager margin and had to settle for some other institute. Please, look at introspect at your life you have been walking over shattered remains of somebody else's life to make sense of your own. It takes a huge amount of effort , dedication and hard work to get this far after years of practice just to come to know that all this was of know use. Ultimately what matters is a piece of paper stating that your caste . At this point it took me a lot of courage to take up my life back again and make sense out of it. I hope that you understand what you have got and don't stash it under the rubble of mediocrity as your CAT score. And do reflect on your life, that have you even acheived anything .?

15 likes34 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 34
abhi_minhas
@abhi_minhas  ·  93 karma

people with caste certificate getting admisison in places I wont dream of with my meagre ~96 percentile is the whole point of reservation. It was to bring forward groups that have been historically (and currently) disadvantaged. Ofcourse it will be done at the cost of capable people who will lose out opportunities.

I hope you can find the irony in

a) not understanding reservation is a social measure for representation at large and not an economic measure while calling me an imbicle. First go and understand aspects of why reservation exists in the first place. Disadvantage doesnt include just economic disadvantage. This is exactly the part you dont understand. Also, It was introduced when we were still a british colony. When people were not allowed to vote (Introduced for vote bank? what?). "India" introduced reservation for OBC's 'who make less than 8pla'  and EWS so its only for poor people.

b) telling me my life wont amount to anything but mediocrity while not being able to have an argument without being open to learn something new or hurling personal insults. I'd also like to point out I'm not the one here who didnt make it. Thats you. Learn to bayesian update, or youll be blaming other people our whole life for your inability to achieve your target.  Your side of the argument has been a clear example of shortcomings of the education system in our country, specifically in history. 

c) talking about "gowing a pair" and "dealing with it" while simultaneously constantly complaining about reservation.  

Also I wont be replying anymore You obviously have no intention to understand why the current system is in place or that It's not going to go away anytime soon, political tool or not.`````````````````````

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
lolol9999
@lolol9999  ·  2 karma

Bullshit, stop generalising. Tell me your % I'll show you number of category students performing better than you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM Kashipur and Raipur taught me how to be irresponsible in greatest way possible. Well done. Management redefined.

4 likes2 comments
Whatsigh
@Whatsigh  ·  144 karma

CAT 2019: Lesson learnt.

shivi2402
@shivi2402  ·  6 karma

@actionkamen Yeah 😭 sad ending of a long story...😭

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Aicte has given permission to fill the vacant seats with undeserving candidates and not on merit.!!! This is bad!

Post 85568684750593
CAT19- 98.2
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I get a feeling that aaj nahi tho next year year tak nahi..

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
ACP_Pradyuman
@ACP_Pradyuman  ·  10 karma

Its over officially guys.. they have deleted the admissions group it seems.. no point in checking now.. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sanat2596
@Sanat2596  ·  33 karma

Admissions groups?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone give me the link to check my WL number? Can't find it on the website anymore.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anybody got refund of first term fees after withdrawl? I withdrew on 10th July, should have got 235000 refund but haven't received till now

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
AshutoshDekatey
@AshutoshDekatey  ·  2,378 karma

@hopeless_2020 Yeah mailed admission office only.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sourav_Singh_769
@Sourav_Singh_769  ·  24 karma

I mailed to PGP office and have also received the refund

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Aagli list aaygi?

Yes
No
Poll
68 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.