[Official] IIM Kashipur Admission Queries and Discussion 2020-22

1,788 Posts  ·  23,308 Users
About this group

Follow this group for more information regarding Admission to IIM Kashipur and CAP WAT/PI discussions

Page 1 of 179

GET ONE *MOCK INTERVIEW + WAT/GD + PI KIT* at Rs. 299/- Greetings from learnous ( https://www.learnous.in/) ( To enroll in our mentorship programme, contact the below given number) Learnous offers personalized and customized mock interviews based on your b - school calls. Our mock ( PI + GD/WAT/Extempore + PI KIT) packages : One mocks - Rs.299/- 2 mocks - Rs.549/- 3 mocks - Rs.849/- 4 mocks - Rs.1149/- 6 mocks - Rs.1749/- 8 mocks - Rs.2299/- Each interview is conducted by different panelists followed by extensive feedback and suggestions. Wat/GD/Extempore will be conducted along with each PI session. The interviews range from basic, intermediate-advanced, and stress thereby equipping the candidate to face any sort of interview. Each panelist will be from different b - schools thereby helping the candidates in getting different perspectives of interviews. The medium of PIs will be through video calls followed by extensive feedback and an improvement list which will be tracked consistently. Enroll here: https://www.learnous.in/ Contact - 9791262878 for more details.

Post 102082950398216
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

According to the criteria posted on the website, I have a score of 62.2/80 but my CAT percentile is just 73.77. Should I apply?

1 comment
QueenAnushka
@QueenAnushka  ·  7 karma

@SRJ1 It is just second batch. If your score is 62.80 that means you have good acads. 70+ in CAT with good prifile you can make it to Great Lakes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What to fill in mathematics/statistics/programming course in form??; Is it necessary to fill it???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the last admit composite score last year for MBA analytics IIM Kashipur? Also does the summers for this batch happened with regular mba batch ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have filled the application form for MBA (Analytics) but have not paid fees, and also I have entered transaction id as N/A as that was not available as I didn't get the screen for payment. Please tell me what can be done in this case. 

2 comments
RJ-22
@RJ-22  ·  179 karma

Please read the instructions properly first you have to pay then enter its transaction ID

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RJ-22
@RJ-22  ·  179 karma

Maybe you have to fill a new form as this one might get rejected

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How are we supposed to enter the Transaction ID in the form of Business Analytics of IIM Kashipur before actually making the transaction?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Lovneesh7
@Lovneesh7  ·  0 karma

Ohh okay.. Thank you :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
komalk8
@komalk8  ·  3 karma

I have filled the application form for MBA (Analytics) but have not paid fees, and also I have entered transaction id as N/A as that was not available as I didn't get the screen for payment. Please tell me what can be done in this case. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cat 96.93

ews non engineer male fresher 

10/12/grad      8.4/81/6.62

chances to convert iim kashipur ?

good pi
average pi
above average pi
no chance
55 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi 71.41 % SC category Male 2.8 yrs of workex acads 10th 9 cgpa , 12th 78.6 % , Btech 9.15 CGPA got call from 9 IIMS CAP ROUND /IIM rohtak both PI went avg. Is there any chance of coverting IIM kashipur?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Indicate any four Mathematics/Statistics/Programming course that you have studied at Bachelor's or higher level 

What to fill in this section ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://youtu.be/uK4Gx9vGAMw

Hi 

One and all, kings and queens! If you’re into entertainment with brains, check this out! 👅 

Hope to see you there!!

Like, share, and comment 

Pitch it for us

Video Thumbnail101375172072877
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...