[Official] IIM Jammu PGP Admission Queries [2019-2021]

183 Posts  ·  794 Users
About this group

Greetings from the Media Relations Cell of IIM Jammu! Welcome to IIM Jammu's official discussion forum for admission to the 2 year Post Graduate Programme. Feel free to post your queries related to IIM Jammu and our admission process. We shall be glad to answer to your satisfaction at the earliest.

Page 1 of 19

Can anybody tell me the withdrawal procedure? I'd rather do it ASAP so someone else in the WL gets the seat. Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Honest opinion. Placements and Campus main focus. GEM

Amritsar
Bodhgaya
Jammu
I too want to know !
1 like1 comment67 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi Friends, Congratulations for your success in CAT. If you are planning to have any education Loan for IIM'S or any other Premier institutions kindly contact me. Features of the loan: 1.100% finance 2. NO Collateral required 3. Sanction in one day 4. Loan will be on MCLR rate 5. No Processing fee 6.Tenure-Course period+1 year moratorium+15 yr Contact No. 9884489263 Regards Saumya Asst Manager Union Bank of India

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All,

The 5th list for IIM Jammu has been declared. You can check your admission status here: http://www.iimj.ac.in/studentpanel/student_dashboard/

Congratulations to all the selected candidates!  The team of IIM Jammu welcomes you on board to experience the most exciting 2 years of your life! Kindly send us a screenshot of your selection mail to  9265156353 or  7702584317 or 7092170471 to join official WhatsApp group of converts . 

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
subin3696
@subin3696IIMJ  ·  16 karma

Its ok . You will receive the mail later.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manu99495
@Manu99495  ·  24 karma

@subin3696 Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Number of seats this year and previous year please?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got an overwhelming response from people on an earlier post where I had given some dos and donts of how a B school student should go about life there. Many people have requested me to mentor them on an ongoing basis and I am inclined to look at this possibility.

If you are interested in availing of my mentoring program for the first 2 terms in your B school, send me a PM with your detailed profile. I will get back to you and we'll see how it can work. As I have limited bandwidth I will be able to do this for only a few people. Look forward to hearing from some of you on this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will college start?

1 like1 comment
subin3696

Please find the academic calender in this link  http://www.iimj.ac.in/programme-pgp-academic-calendar 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Withdrawal procedure?

I have already paid the 50k and sent over the hard copy of the acceptance form.

1 comment
abhaykirar28
@abhaykirar28  ·  4 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have made the payment, submitted the details of transaction I'd on the site, downloaded and filled the form and posted the original copy of the form to the specified address. Is there anything that I need to do?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ADCOM

I have paid the acceptance fee i.e. 50k INR.

And now i want to know that what is the last date to withdraw the admission offer to remain eligible for refund of fees??

As i am waitlisted in amritsar as well and hope to convert it after 2nd of july only

THANK YOU

1 comment
subin3696

2nd july is the last date to withdraw. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...