[Official] IIM-Indore PGP 2020-22 [Shortlisted for WAT/PI] Discussion

84 Posts  ·  2,387 Users
About this group

Official thread for discussing all questions for IIM Indore WAT/PI Call Getters. Managed by Media and PR Committee, IIM Indore.

Also, We have created a Facebook group for the shortlisted candidates of 2020-22 batch:

[To be updated soon]

To join this group, you need to send a request on the group and message any of the Admins with a screenshot of your selection message/Call letter. Please note that sending the screenshot is necessary for adding only legitimate candidates. All the best!

Page 1 of 9

It'd be helpful if any of the current students could confirm if IIM Indore allows personal vehicles ( read cars ) for PGP students?

2 comments
mattezpanesar
@mattezpanesar  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sea_monster_guy
@sea_monster_guy  ·  199 karma

No, they do not.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the average Final Composite Score required for IIM Indore final admits?

1 comment
Rikshitaa
@Rikshitaa  ·  4 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the starting date of WAT PI at INDORE center

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you serious for MBA Admission this year then Read this best Interview Cracking strategy Now Must Read visit the link https://bit.ly/2QPvPgs  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who's given the interview yet?

2 comments
dssdsd
@dssdsd  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Guptapalak389
@Guptapalak389  ·  0 karma

Yes?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A request to the people who have already given the interview... Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
dssdsd
@dssdsd  ·  0 karma

converted?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mattezpanesar
@mattezpanesar  ·  0 karma

PI: 2 panelists - both male Both - Introduce yourself. P1 - Where are you posted right now? P2 - Are you in sales or service? P2 What does service include in a company considering your job role? P1. I have a couple of complaints from Maruti, how will you react to these. Whenever I take vehicle to a service dealership for free service, immediately after there is some breakdown and a part needs to replaced. I feel the dealership is replacing my bad part with bad part and making money by claiming it under warranty. What do you say to this? Answer this and I'll get to second one in a bit. P2. draw a graph of log x (drawn) P2. Now integrate log x P2. Differentiate log x P2. Draw graph of 1/x (drew wrong but asked permission and corrected it) P1. Now to other complaint from maruti. Maruti is not directly included inut, but I'll still as you. It has happened with me and some other people I know, that the problems increase in the vehicle after servicing at a particular service centre. How do you explain this. (I explained using examples again. He asked what can be done, I explained about audits as per our standards. He looked satisfied with the answer) P1. Do you know the technique of line balancing in a assembly line. Take an example and explain balanced and unbalanced line. Make 3 boxes and take 3 stations. (Explained using the example and time taken at each station. Panelist was really happy with the example. Pushed by saying 'and, and' to get final answer to how to balance the given line) P1. You must remember set theory. Explain De Morgan's theorem using example. He wrote the theorem for me. (I tried to solve analytically, but didn't know, so asked them I can explain physically. He said that's even better. Explain using a superset and subsets A and B as subset. Both stopped me after I started to explain the other side of equation) Gave 30 seconds to think and then speak on the topic of Delhi pollution due to stubble burning in neighbouring states. I mentioned the effects and entities involved in the rough work, incorporated all and concluded in the end. Both said and Best of luck.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The number of my ectracurricular certificate is about 8 and they are quite disproportionate in sizt to get fit into my document's black zip file. Can I keep those certificte in a transparent white (Common) file holder? (Means, can I carry 2 files in the PI room, one for original documents and other for certificates?)

I have to leave in tomorrow morning for delhi, and have interview on 13th. Kindly revert back as soon..

1 comment
IshitaS22
@IshitaS22  ·  4 karma

To the best of my experience, they don't even ask for those certificates. Still in case if they may require, you can carry 2 files in the PI room. That won't be an issue of concern. All the best !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Is a consolidated transcript from college (with official stamp and attested by the dean )enough under Graduation marksheets or do I need to bring individual marksheets of each semester ?

I have all the marksheets excepts 6th sem, and the process of applying for a duplicate marksheet requires quite a long time but my interview is this week.

2 comments
IshitaS22
@IshitaS22  ·  4 karma

If the consolidated marksheet doesnot contain subject-wise information of each semester, the verifying authorities would ask for individual semester wise marksheets. If you don't have a duplicate and cannot even get an online copy, then atleast apply to get a duplicate marksheet and ask the authorities to write that you have applied for a duplicate copy and that it will take so and so time. So if you are selected, you will be required to submit the individual semester marksheets too.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sunidhi_Mishra
@Sunidhi_Mishra  ·  0 karma

Thank you :)

The consolidated marksheet contains the subject-wise information for each semester.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will there be an extempore in the PI round?

2 comments
positiveone
@positiveone  ·  2 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IshitaS22
@IshitaS22  ·  4 karma

Yes there generally is.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there a mentorship program??

Yes
No
23 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.