[Official] IIM-Indore PGP 2020-22 [Shortlisted for WAT/PI] Discussion

1,399 Posts  ·  21,674 Users
About this group

Official thread for discussing all questions for IIM Indore WAT/PI Call Getters. Managed by Media and PR Committee, IIM Indore.

Also, We have created a Facebook group for the shortlisted candidates of 2020-22 batch:

[To be updated soon]

To join this group, you need to send a request on the group and message any of the Admins with a screenshot of your selection message/Call letter. Please note that sending the screenshot is necessary for adding only legitimate candidates. All the best!

Page 1 of 140

Which is better? 

IIM Udaipur
IIM Raipur
22 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Till when can the acceptance fee be refunded with 1000/- Deduction?

Means Over Ends
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the movement in the obc list in the list released today (2 june)?????

3 likes1 comment
sir_caustic
@sir_caustic  ·  442 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is Indore calling students on campus?

Means Over Ends
2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Mahrshi
@Mahrshi  ·  6 karma

I read on a group they are calling PGP 2 students in small batches and it's optional for them they can attend online lectures as well

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mahrshi
@Mahrshi  ·  6 karma

We may have to attend online lectures for 1 term atleast

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With more than 450+ participants registered, one last final call for eveyone to register. *Anyone can participate* Registration link :https://dare2compete.com/o/xnG7jWD?refId=3JM0YRD *Note: All the registered participants will receive the previous year's winners' case solutions for reference.* Winners of Learnous case study challenge 2020 : 1. WINNER - TEAM Dakshesh and anand Team members: Dakshesh verma and Anand shah - IIM AHMEDABAD 2. FIRST RUNNER UP - TEAM PASSION PAVERS Team members: Mitali- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Gurgaon and ashish mann - IIM JAMMU 3. SECOND RUNER UP - TEAM CASE MAKERS Team member : Nishka Gulati - IIM SHILLONG 4. TEAM HAWK EYE Team member: Neha Kumari - NMIMS MUMBAI and Ankita priya - IIM RANCHI 5. TEAM NAWAABS Team members: Modit singla - IIM LUCKNOW and Adarsh kundal - IIM LUCKNOW 6. TEAM ROCKET Team members: Anushree naik - IIM AHMEDABAD And Rohit joshi - IIM AHMEDABAD 7. TEAM ACE NMIMS Team members: Chirag shetty - NMIMS MUMBAI And Purvak agrawal - NMIMS MUMBAI 8. TEAM MADMEN Team members: Sawan kumar - IIM AHMEDABAD And Shruti Malik - IIM LUCKNOW 9. TEAM AFICIONADOS Team members: Jonil shah - NMIMS MUMBAI And Divya anand - NMIMS MUMBAI 10. TEAM AVENGERS Team members: Akash jaiswal - NITIE, MUMBAI And Ayush Prakash- NITIE, MUMBAI. Perks: *Cash prizes worth INR 3000 to the top 3 winners *The top 15 performers will be provided with a certificate of excellence *Live-project opportunity will be provided to the top 15 winners *A certificate of participation will be given to all participants Check the opportunity page for more details!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any news of second list!? Will they just the mail the people who made it in the second list .. how are other peeps supposed to know!?

2 comments
Ashishy16
@Ashishy16  ·  1 karma

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-iim-indore-pgp-2021-23-shortlisted-for-watpi-discussion-106858309952213 go on this link it is new pagalguy link for iim indore here you'll find the info

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Anshhhhhhhh
@Anshhhhhhhh  ·  4 karma

Thanks ya

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got MR 458 under NC-OBC and overall MR is 2144, what are my chances of converting? In which list will I convert?

1 like3 comments
Murali234
@Murali234  ·  11 karma

No.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Murali234
@Murali234  ·  11 karma

What is the movement of today's list in obc category?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to know whether you are selected for mumbai campus or indore campus?

1 comment
Appmis
@Appmis  ·  168 karma

@Mayankp1997 Munbai campus is closed.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are my chances of converting?

Post 109306833156856
2 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Murali234
@Murali234  ·  11 karma

No leads.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
natramizhan
@natramizhan  ·  61 karma

@Murali234 Brother I'm at MR 449. We will have to wait for the 2nd list. We will then know about the movement of seats and judge ourselves whether we will get in or not.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have iim indore - General merit rank-832 Overall merit rank-995 Any chances of getting in?

1 like3 comments
borse.nikhil05
@borse.nikhil05  ·  55 karma

Its tough

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...