[Official] IIM-Indore PGP 2020-22 [Shortlisted for WAT/PI] Discussion

1,407 Posts  ·  20,847 Users
About this group

Official thread for discussing all questions for IIM Indore WAT/PI Call Getters. Managed by Media and PR Committee, IIM Indore.

Also, We have created a Facebook group for the shortlisted candidates of 2020-22 batch:

[To be updated soon]

To join this group, you need to send a request on the group and message any of the Admins with a screenshot of your selection message/Call letter. Please note that sending the screenshot is necessary for adding only legitimate candidates. All the best!

Page 1 of 141

NC-OBC , Engg , Fresher Cat - 94.74

10/12 - 95/93.8

Decent Interview , little grilling, admitted to not know 2-3 answers, other questions answered  I say 7-8/10. 

Chances of convert??

convert
waitlist and convert
reject
17 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

GET ONE *MOCK INTERVIEW + WAT/GD + PI KIT* at Rs. 299/- Greetings from learnous ( https://www.learnous.in/) ( To enroll in our mentorship programme, contact the below given number) Learnous offers personalized and customized mock interviews based on your b - school calls. Our mock ( PI + GD/WAT/Extempore + PI KIT) packages : One mocks - Rs.299/- 2 mocks - Rs.549/- 3 mocks - Rs.849/- 4 mocks - Rs.1149/- 6 mocks - Rs.1749/- 8 mocks - Rs.2299/- Each interview is conducted by different panelists followed by extensive feedback and suggestions. Wat/GD/Extempore will be conducted along with each PI session. The interviews range from basic, intermediate-advanced, and stress thereby equipping the candidate to face any sort of interview. Each panelist will be from different b - schools thereby helping the candidates in getting different perspectives of interviews. The medium of PIs will be through video calls followed by extensive feedback and an improvement list which will be tracked consistently. Enroll here: https://www.learnous.in/ Contact - 9791262878 for more details.

Post 105587343240969
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will the results be out?

2 comments
another_ayush
@another_ayush  ·  25 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vpnambiar
@vpnambiar  ·  295 karma

@kamalaharris better you can check with admission office..there are just speculations here

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GET ONE *MOCK INTERVIEW + WAT/GD + PI KIT* at Rs. 299/- Greetings from learnous ( https://www.learnous.in/) ( To enroll in our mentorship programme, contact the below given number) Learnous offers personalized and customized mock interviews based on your b - school calls. Our mock ( PI + GD/WAT/Extempore + PI KIT) packages : One mocks - Rs.299/- 2 mocks - Rs.549/- 3 mocks - Rs.849/- 4 mocks - Rs.1149/- 6 mocks - Rs.1749/- 8 mocks - Rs.2299/- Each interview is conducted by different panelists followed by extensive feedback and suggestions. Wat/GD/Extempore will be conducted along with each PI session. The interviews range from basic, intermediate-advanced, and stress thereby equipping the candidate to face any sort of interview. Each panelist will be from different b - schools thereby helping the candidates in getting different perspectives of interviews. The medium of PIs will be through video calls followed by extensive feedback and an improvement list which will be tracked consistently. Enroll here: https://www.learnous.in/ Contact - 9791262878 for more details.

Post 105476671495313
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

General female. Cat 94.9 percentile Class 10th - 10 CGPA Class 12th - 95.6% Work ex - 6 months Interview - very goood. What are my chances?

2 likes1 comment
Appmis
@Appmis  ·  86 karma

@devanshbansal Convert

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the seat distribution of IIM indore for 2022 batch ? Will EWS seats increase this year ?

2 comments
catcet
@catcet  ·  459 karma

Elites grid?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Digvijay4488
@Digvijay4488  ·  43 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GEM CAT 2020: 96.51 ACADS : X/XII/UG: 10/96/8.34 (grad from NIT) Good extra curriculars WORK EX : 13 months and a year gap PI : was great, answered tech and work related questions and extempore, imo 8/10 What are my chances guys? Also, do PGP and HRM have common list?

Pgp convert
Pgp waitlist and convert
Pgp HRM
Reject
31 answers

Hii adcom, i have been suffering from covid since 10 days. On 7th april my interview is scheduled. I am in hospital and will not be able to attend interview. I have already mailed twice but didnt get any reply. Kindly arrange for my interview on later date.

1 comment
Digvijay4488
@Digvijay4488  ·  43 karma

Bro call kar le google pe Indore ka number hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ews , Non- Engg , Fresher Cat - 94.77 10/12 - 95/83 Decent Interview , no grilling as such and panelists help me to reach an answer wherever needed. Still I say (6-8)/10. Chances of Conversion ?

Direct Convert
Waitlist then Convert
Waitlist only
Direct Reject
1 like9 comments57 answers

WEEKEND OFFERS : Mentorship at Rs.3499/- Greetings from learnous! https://www.learnous.in/ Our package includes : * One on one personalized mentoring for each aspirant based on your profile and b-school calls. * Guidance to draft your resume as per the requirements of various b-schools. * Guidance for filling application form of each b-school and SOP. *End to end support till you secure admission into your dream b-school. *Personality development sessions which helps in exploring and understanding more about yourself, thereby refining your individuality and personality. *Personality/ skill assessment test followed by suggestions and feedback. *GD-WAT kit with 100+ topics covering current affairs, abstract essays, environmental issues, and other possible WAT topics. *PI kit containing real interview experience of our mentors and past interview questions of premium b-schools *PI Preparation kit with basic interview questions and tips &tricks to crack the interview *Specialization kit containing domain-based questions. *Practice GD-WAT-PI-extempore sessions. Enroll here today: https://www.learnous.in/ Contact 9791262878 for details!! *Offers valid only for today and tomorrow*

Post 105050319557465
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...