[Official] IIM Indore PGP 2019-21 [Shortlisted for WAT/PI] Discussion

1,412 Posts  ·  3,405 Users
About this group

Official thread for discussing all questions for IIM Indore WAT/PI Call Getters. Managed by Media and PR Committee, IIM Indore.

Also, We have created a Facebook group for the shortlisted candidates of 2019-21 batch:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2192555930984251/

To join this group, you need to send a request on the group and message any of the Admins with a screenshot of your selection message/Call letter. Please note that sending the screenshot is necessary for adding only legitimate candidates. All the best!

Page 1 of 142

When will the call letters be released?

1 like1 comment
Champ101
@Champ101  ·  16 karma

27th

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there a word limit on the essay questions in the Indore form?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In IIM Indore form for WAT/PI, they've asked for acheivements etc. Can we add awards in IX,X as well? Or only from recent past ? 

- Thanks in advance

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
mala_v
@mala_v  ·  30 karma

@Champ101 I think you'll have it the last tab in the form.. have you applied for same courses?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Champ101
@Champ101  ·  16 karma

@mala_v yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Indore form asks for a consolidated marksheet and I'm still in my final year. Making a pdf containing the marksheets of each semester is making the file larger than the 2MB limit. Any suggestions ? Should I just upload the most recent one ?

1 comment
sober_minded
@sober_minded  ·  4 karma

compress pdf online

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For all the call getters from ABCLI, IIFT, SP Jain and those who are expecting calls  from XLRI and other places, you may want to join the below group

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gdpiwat-discussions-blackis-xlri-fms-mdi-iift-nitie-cap-65998754948002

I had to be away for some days due to dealing with the impersonators and others who have now been dealt with. I look forward to all serious aspirants joining the above group and contributing positively to help themselves and others.

IIMC 1988, 15 years as CXO,  5 years in PG, Advised > 1000 aspirants, Actively mentored 100 +
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Here comes my second post to help you all in your personal interviews. 

Here is how you explain time gap in your employment - https://medium.com/@sanchitgupta_7896/can-you-explain-gap-in-your-employment-97f6e85fd441

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GEM 

10th 95 (10 CGPA CBSE) 

12th 95.7 (AP Board) 

BTECH 7.23 

7 Months workex  

CAT: 99.04  

I don't understand why I didn't get a call from IIM Indore. Could someone please shed some light

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Varx
@Varx  ·  3 karma

Indore follows normalization process, so your marks are compared to other people of your board. AP board tends to have many high scorers so you didnt get full advantage of your high marks.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vineeth_pachava
@vineeth_pachava  ·  2 karma

@randomguy587  @Varx Thanks for answering!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have to upload any documents?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have they released composite score list like lucknow?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...