[Official] IIM Indore PGP 2019-21 [Shortlisted for WAT/PI] Discussion

290 Posts  ·  822 Users
About this group

Official thread for discussing all questions for IIM Indore WAT/PI Call Getters. Managed by Media and PR Committee, IIM Indore. Also, We have created a Facebook group for the shortlisted candidates of 2019-21 batch: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2192555930984251/ To join this group, you need to send a request on the group and message any of the Admins with a screenshot of your selection message/Call letter. Please note that sending the screenshot is necessary for adding only legitimate candidates. All the best!

Page 1 of 29

NC OBC Male CAT 95.58 10th: 95 12th: 91.8 Engineering: 69.9 WAT and PI: Average

Reject
Wait list and convert
Direct convert
Poll check
6 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Dear adcom if we fill the form regarding EWS category will we be considered for admission even in genreal category or we will be eligible for only 10% reservation seats please answer this quer as last date to apply is this 20th

undefined
Write a comment...

CAT 90 10/12 : 95/92 Work ex 9 months till now NC-OBC AVG WAT AVG PI What are my chances of conversion ?

Good Chances & direct convert
Waitlist & convert
Direct reject
Poll check
29 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Does anyone know if IIM Indore accepts students under TCS LWP policy and will that impact any placements? 

TCS has a 3 month notice period, and I haven't yet dropped a resignation since my interview is in April.

1 comment
chetanjadhav20
@chetanjadhav20  ·  123 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I’ve made an error in the score conversion for my 12th scores! Who do I contact ? I’ve already had my interview!

Kunzes
1 comment
chaitu148
@chaitu148  ·  10 karma

Drop a mail to pgpadmission@iimidr.ac.in and hope they would reply. Anyway can you explain what error you did?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can anyone attach the copy of an ews certificate ?

undefined
Write a comment...

i recieved mail regarding ews today. I was already selected for interview before. But i already responded to mail few days ago by using link from my friend, will this create problem. I belongs to ews . Now when i opende this link it is saying that you already responded.

1 comment
Sudarshan2609
@Sudarshan2609  ·  352 karma

Please admin help, i think when i replied to this they were collecting from those not shortlisted before, but i already selected and i repliy that time. Now today i recieved mail but it is saying you already responded

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

what are the documets required at the time of admission if we are eligble in EWS category? just got the mail from admissions department to confirm eligibility

undefined
Write a comment...

SC/ST students follow this group for admission related queries and all: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sc-st-discussion-on-mba-admission-iim-2019-21-5131085186334720

undefined
Write a comment...