[Official] IIM INDORE 2017-2019 Admission related queries

895 Posts  ·  5,542 Users
About this group

The official thread to discuss and address queries related to the admission process at IIM Indore.

Page 1 of 90

Happy New Year Friends! Greetings from Team POST CAT PREP WITH IIM ALUMS (A,B,C & L) PREP WITH IIM ALUMS (A,B,C & L). Our team includes 30 alums/current students from all the major top B –Schools (IIM A, B, C, L, I, K, FMS, SPJ, XLRI, NMIMS, JBIMS, IIFT) of India. The reason we have formed this group is to help out MBA aspirants post CAT with everything that is required for them to find a happy place in a good B-School. What do we have on offer ? • 24*7 availability on this group to answer any queries you have about anything. You can have college/process specific questions and we shall have experts to answer it. • Sessions with alums/current students from each of the premium B-Schools – will help you understand about each of the B-Schools, culture, what do they look out for in a candidate. • Every candidate will have their respective mentors who will be responsible for conducting the sessions as per the suitability & requirements of his/her mentees. • Personalized mock sessions to include: 1. GD – Current affairs topics, general topics, abstract topics all will be covered thoroughly. Each of the students will see their improvements as they will be marked in each of these GDs & weaker areas would be worked on closely with respective mentors. 2. PI – Mock PI sessions with focus on the calls that you get. These sessions will be conducted by your assigned mentor by involving alums from whichever institutes you have calls from. 3. WAT preparation through one to one sessions with candidates. • Knowledge sessions would be conducted to help you on the basics of Economics, Finance, Marketing, Operations through experts. (Makes you more comfortable and gives you content to talk competently during GDs & Interviews) • Helping each of our students with the skill of Resume & SOP preparation (Trust me I have made more than 100 copies of mine and so have others: P) • Counselling as to what stream you should opt for – How to ascertain which is a good stream to take basis your interest, market scenarios now & in near future. (As most of us are already working with reputed firms) Join the group POST CAT PREP WITH IIM ALUMS (A,B,C & L)EP WITH IIM ALUMS (A,B,C & L) & refer to your friends if you have such requirements. May the force be with you \m/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/377709426323546/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey!

Getting 99.25

Xth - 89.3

XII - 89.2

Grad - 80.3

Is there any chance for an I call?

CAT 18 - 99.25 |  CAT 17 - 94.58 | IIM Kozhikode 19-21
2 comments
mayur_arora
@mayur_aroraIIM Bangalore  ·  8,731 karma

@rishabh.archi Very very tough

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rishabh.archi
@rishabh.archiIIM Kozhikode  ·  136 karma

Composite score required is 70 around right?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will there be any second shortlist for IIMI, and when will it be out??

1 comment
aman_sagar
@aman_sagar  ·  3 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got overall percentile 95.91, 10th 95%. 12th 95%, BTech 7.62 at NIT Rourkela...what are my chances of converting iim indore??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Were the venue options filled in CAT application form final and unchangeable? I had opted for delhi as venue for iim indore, but have now shifted to bangalore. Is there any way the wat/pi venue can be changed to blore?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey how to change an uploaded document

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, this is really urgent.

While uploading docs for iim indore, do we have to upload the attested copies as mentioned in the review form and submit category or they mean us to carry the attested copies while interview process.

Also I couldn't find any place to upload the cat score card within the form so I am assuming that the attested copies mentiones while the form review are to be carried while interview and not uploaded and we can upload non attested copies as well.

abccccc
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is it necessary to have payslips for the interview in case we have resigned from an organisation 

1 comment
tyagikritika2809
@tyagikritika2809  ·  61 karma

Yes pay slips are required to prove your tenure in the firm and a release letter can also surve the same purpose 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The form has a tab which says 'Graduation/Professional Qualification'. How does a student who has completed his graduation degree and has a professional qualification approach this? (BCom + CA)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello! I have a call from IIM Indore. Any Idea when the GD PI would be?

Also, if there is a clash in the IIM gdpi and another college's gdpi, does IIM Indore change the date? 

thanks

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...