[Official] IIM Calcutta 2019-21 Admission Queries

331 Posts  ·  1,799 Users
About this group

To resolve queires regarding WAT & PI process and admission to the Post Graduate Program (2019-2021) at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

Page 1 of 34

IIM Udaipur or CAT 19? 10th - 9.8 GPA 12th -73% B.tech - 69% (2018) Category - NC-OBC Work experience - 1 month as of today Cat 2018 - 95.32

IIM U
Cat 2019
1 comment37 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Has anyone withdrawn from IIM Lucknow after 11th June? 

General
SC
ST
OBC
Others
13 answers

Which one to go for

IIM indore HRM
IIM kashipur
38 answers

Is anyone withdrawing from iim l ? 

General
SC
ST
Others
1 comment14 answers

I have got an overwhelming response from people on an earlier post where I had given some dos and donts of how a B school student should go about life there. Many people have requested me to mentor them on an ongoing basis and I am inclined to look at this possibility.

If you are interested in availing of my mentoring program for the first 2 terms in your B school, send me a PM with your detailed profile. I will get back to you and we'll see how it can work. As I have limited bandwidth I will be able to do this for only a few people. Look forward to hearing from some of you on this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Off the topic. My profile: GEM Xth/XIIth/B. E=90/90/79 WORK ex: 32 months till July, 2019. 10 months gap on April, 2020. DOmain: IT(ERP) Extracurricular : Almost nothing. Certifications: CFA Level 1 (expected by the the time of interview) Publication : 1, in technical domain. How much percentile is safe for converting(If possible)IIM B,C,K, I, L, S, Ranchi?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the OBC waitlist number that converted IIMC recently?? Anyone got IIM C calls today?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
aggarwal2017
@aggarwal2017  ·  175 karma

Can’t comment, much of the cash component will be variable on bonuses & ESOPs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sefef
@sefef  ·  53 karma

Atleast 70% should be cash I think. How can companies afford such high packages. Also can you tell me GMAT score I need to get into 1 year MBA program at IIM C

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking in neutral group. GEM ; 31 Months work ex(ERP) ; Unemployed for 1 month till now. Only call this year IIM N =>Converted. Interested in Finance. Profile 90/90/8.4 CAT 2018 Half-hearted attempt - - 93.XX Thinking of taking one last attempt. Having some profile enhancing plan to orient it with finance.

Join IIMN
CAT 2019
@Aryan_N
68 answers

In lieu of ensuring a seamless admission process, we at UCO Bank (A Government of India Undertaking Bank) offer you a hassle free Education Loan facility under our UCO Super Premier Education Loan Scheme through  which many outstanding students have been previously assisted in their pursuit of excellence.

Salient Features of UCO Super Premier Education Loan Scheme are as follows:

•        Attractive Rate of Interest
•        Loan limit of Rs 30 Lacs
•        The only public sector bank with the facility of taking over an existing education loan within the said limit
•        No Collateral Security
•        No Parental Guarantee
•        No Processing Fee
•        No Prepayment Charges
•        Simple interest to be charged during the Repayment holiday/ Moratorium period.
•        Flexible moratorium scheme with a facility to extend it by as long as 18 months after the completion of the course period over and above the normal moratorium period offered.
•        Financial Assistance to pursue courses like CFA,FRM etc within the prescribed limit
•        Hassle free processing and disbursement
•        Online Sanction Facility

We would be privileged to assist you during these most eventful, memorable and important two years of your life.

For any queries in relation to the above mentioned, please feel free to contact the undersigned.

Regards,

Pinaky Tarafdar Senior Manager 9477431773
V Sriram- Senior Manager (9051471476)

📷 📷📷📷  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...