[Official] IIM Calcutta 2020-22 Admission Queries

611 Posts  ·  3,995 Users
About this group

To resolve queires regarding WAT & PI process and admission to the Post Graduate Program (2020-2022) at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

Are they calling 2 year program as well to campus or it will be online throughout the course. Should i go for 1 year program. https://indiaeducationdiary.in/iim-calcutta-welcomes-the-students-of-one-year-full-time-mbaex-residential-programme-on-campus/

yes
no
14 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Approximate percentile for SC candidate in the final merit list ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What percentile is required for the main IIM for Handicap. If 10th and 12th marks are less, then 60 percent

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the EWS movement for IIM A,B,C,K,L for the batch of 2020-2022?

1 comment
Rkgmba
@Rkgmba  ·  260 karma

Ninja..ji aap aapne PA ka number dalna bhool gai, itna info kaise aaega.....😂😂

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well done, even in crisis situation Folks at IIM Calcutta one year MBA are in high demand. https://lnkd.in/evZdsCe IIM Calcutta's one-year residential program for executives, MBAEx has witnessed successful placement season for its thirteenth batch with a top salary of INR 77.60 Lakh. The average salary of the batch stood at INR 26.24 Lakh. Median salary rose to INR 24.41 Lakh, an increase of 6.13% over the class of 2019. The untiring hard work of the faculty and students has envisaged this outcome. In the batch of 62 students, a total of 64 offers were made to 57 candidates (2 students opted out and 3 students were on sabbatical).The offers were received from organizations across industries which paved the way for aspirants to successfully shift their industry, roles or functions of choice, which is more important than securing the job itself. Most importantly, 92% of the class had confirmed offers by February 2020.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please suggest honestly For a PWD friend, won't affect Waitlist movement Give reasons too

MDI Gurgaon PGP (IB)
IIFT Kolkata MBA (IB)
Poll Check
35 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

i am  PWD GEnral in waiting list of 38. I checked my reuslt like a month ago. I dont know the latest updates.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there anyone who got seat during spot round in iim c ?? if yes please ping me 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the final WL movement for General category at C? Will the list move any further?

1 like1 comment
parth17
@parth17  ·  3 karma

Around 100

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...