gem, freshers im, which is good for me.....
Hey guys, What was the last year's waitlist movement for NC-obc ??
I am facing issue while paying for acceptance fees. Is there any one else who is facing the same issue?
How is the industry connect of sambalpur when it comes to location, alumni network as compared to BG .
Union Bank of India, India’s 5th largest Public Sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme to students of IIM Bodh Gaya for PGP course at the lowest ROI of 6.90% !
To avail quick sanction/disbursement contact:
Mohit Krishna, (Manager Marketing)
M: 8010768063/ 9027226900 , E: email@example.com
Union Bank of India, NCR
1. Lowest ROI of 6.90% among peer Banks
2. Maximum Loan Quantum of Rs.30.00 lakhs
3. No collateral security required/ Nil Margin/ No personal guarantee required/ Nil Processing Charges
4. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period + 1 year)
5. Quickest sanction in 2 days
6. Reimbursement of Admission Acceptance Fee (AAF) and 1st or 2nd term fee
7. Loan for ‘Student Exchange’ programme