[OFFICIAL] IIM Bodh Gaya 2020-22 Admission Queries

1,362 Posts  ·  18,811 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirant,

Welcome to the official thread of admission related queries of IIM Bodh Gaya for the batch of 2020-22.

Post all your doubts and queries regarding the admission process here.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/adcomiimbg/

Email: adcom@iimbg.ac.in

We wish you the best!

Hrishikesh- 8600690075

Ronit- 6200232205

Anukalpa- 9474158507

Pranshu- 7004697329

Keshav- 9013948692

Ashish- 9745371176

Regards,

Admissions Committee,

Indian Institute of Management, Bodh Gaya.

Page 1 of 137

When we started our journey as a team, last year, the Chinese had already contracted the Corona Virus. Nine months later, when we look back at 'What have we accomplished during these trying times?', we are reminded of our flexible decision making amidst the CAA riots and the Pandemic.

Before we officially bid farewell, it becomes imperative that we bring to your notice the milestones and deliverables we had successfully achieved during our operation in these 9 months. Here are a few key ones-

1. A transparent admission process where waitlist numbers were provided to all of the candidates without any premium charges.

2. Our Admission Office strictly followed the policy of timely reimbursement in the case of withdrawals instead of doing it after the conclusion of admission season.

3. We were able to transition from offline to the online document verification process to aid the aspirants.

4. A hassle free admission process for the candidates who are yet to graduate.

5. Our Admission Office decided not to increase the total fees from last year in the face of the ongoing crisis. 

Not only that, we were able to introduce a need based scholarship system for our less fortunate brethren.

6. The WAT-PI kit, the Mentorship Program and the Symposium as added benefits.

The journey started on a high and it should end on a high, a high note that is. 

We are forever grateful to our juniors and the aspirants for being patient with their queries through their admission process. The bottom-line is that the AdCom is all about assiting the next set of young minds and this was our driving force through and through.

Also, a big thanks to the Admission Office and our Chairperson for guiding us through our thick and thins.

With that we are signing off and we will be passing on the baton to the new faces of our beloved AdCom. 

To infinity and beyond!

Anukalpa

Ashish

Hrishikesh

Kesav

Pranshu

Ronit

Ps: For future updates check out our other handles-

Insta:  https://www.instagram.com/adcom.iimbg/ 

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/AdCom_IIMBG 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adcomiimbg/

AdCom || IIM BG
24 likes12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Punesh
@Punesh  ·  3 karma

I still remember being unsure and skeptical about the admisssion process and calling Hrishikesh multiple times at unusual hours. I feel the support  and patience of AdCom actually helped me reach the decision to join IIM BG. Thank you to the entire team for helping not only before joining the college but also during the transition to the IIM life. Definitely, a job well done. I hope the new team can emulate you guys. 😉😂Cheers!! 🍻🍻

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
akshitaj
@akshitaj  ·  2 karma

Thank you AdCom for all your efforts and for always being there no matter what!! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Completed 1 month in IIM Bodh Gaya! This has been very special as I was suffering from Dengue during the exams and almost thought that I won't be able to make into prestigious IIM. But when I received the WAT/PI mail at 93.86 percentile, I was very excited and finally converted it too. But what made me more happy is the diversity of my batch... from IITians to Nitian to CFA qualified students to National level sports players to social media influencers! I am glad to be among such a diverse people! This journey wouldn't have been possible without the support of Adcom members and this is the reason I decided to post it here. From helping in WAT/PI Preparations to addressing my query even during 12 in the midnight and conducting transparent process. I don't have words to Thank them! Abhinaw Anand PGP 2020-2022 IIM Bodh Gaya

17 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, So finally after long struggle of waitlist movements, I have converted Bodh gaya. It has been a month now in BG and seeing the diversity of our batch, the scope of learning has increased. This year we already have completed 5 years which brings in a lot of new opportunities from corporate world. It was worth waiting for this long in the waitlist of IIM BG So all the best everyone! Cheers.

Utkarsh Cat 92.14 Acad 76/75/69 Workex 34 months
17 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is saal jo log ye ques karne waale hain unke liye.. sc me 450 tak movement hua So try to be under that..

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

fastest on planet :P

Post 83987307565019
cat 2020 aspirant
1 like1 comment
Vasu._reddy
@Vasu._reddy  ·  0 karma

converted or not ^_________^

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys so I converted BG and didn't go with it. Just wanted to say that the admission process is over. If you go to the site where you check your waitlist, it clearly states "Admission process is over. Thanks for your interest". 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ab wl move hone ki 1% bhi ummeed hai kya??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Sak9450
@Sak9450  ·  140 karma

ille

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Aman_K1024
@Aman_K1024  ·  106 karma

Admissions are over

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who will leave the seat In SC category #IIM Sambalpur . . . . Please comment........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is batch full or next list is coming?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Sak9450
@Sak9450  ·  140 karma

its full+ extra , so dont expect

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
Aman_K1024
@Aman_K1024  ·  106 karma

Admissions process is over. No more lists or mails will be rolled out

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who may opting out in SC category..? #iim_sambalpur.

🙋
Poll check
29 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.