[OFFICIAL] IIM Bodh Gaya 2019-21 Admission Queries

62 Posts  ·  192 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirant,

Welcome to the official thread for IIM BG Admissions to the PG Programme of batch 2019-21. Post all your doubts and queries regarding the admission process, and we assure that we shall solve and answer them as soon as possible.

Regards,

Admissions Committee,

Indian Institute of Management, Bodh Gaya.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/iimbodhgaya/

Admission Criteria Link: http://iimbg.ac.in/sites/default/files/IIM_BG_PGP_Admission_Policy_2019.pdf

Page 1 of 7

A message to all from IIM Bodh Gaya Happy women's day. 😊 https://insideiim.com/iim-bodh-gaya-the-ladder-to-success/

4 likes
undefined
Write a comment...

Profile: NC-OBC category. 10/12/b.tech - 89/94/65 Cat - 82.45 Eng/lrdi/quant - 89.18/73.23/69.29 32 months work ex till July 31st 2018. 40 months till Jan 31st 2019. Wat - generic topic, average performance!! PI - Not so good/bad!! What are my chances of converting any one in 10 IIMs in CAP round? Need this info very badly as I am already selected in other college and now not able to decide whether to join it or not as I am not sure of IIM results!! Anyone with any past experiences and knows a bit about the process as a whole, please comment your view!!

More
1 like1 comment
Ankur_IIMBG

It is really difficult to tell as of now as the whole process is relative, Moreover this time the admission criteria has also been changed. It would be better if you can have a look , it's on our official website. Best of luck.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

cat - 86.86

10/12/b tech-89.3/86.6/72.2

avg wat/pi

nc obc 

what are my chances of  conversion??

1 like1 comment
Ankur_IIMBG

The complete process is relative so as of now it is difficult to tell but going through the past year data chances are there. Good luck.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

what was the composite score for last year for obc?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

CAP 2019 WAT-PI Experience (conducted by IIM Rohtak)

Date: 11 Feb 2019

Forenoon Session

Venue : Hotel Taj By Vivanta, Dwarka-21

WAT Topic: The #metoo movement has recently taken an upsurge. What could be the possible reasons for this? What could be its future impact?

Panel 1  Seq 12

Two panellists. Lets call them P1(F), P2(M).

Duration:10-12 minutes

I entered the room and greeted them for a very good afternoon. They nodded and asked me to sit.

P1(F): Ok Nilay, lets start with extempore. You will have 1 minute to think and 2 minutes to speak about it. Your topic is

As a responsible citizen, how would you tackle fake news ? 

Me: I gave 4 points and explained the same.

P1(F): How good are you in your co-curricular and extra-curricular activities?

Me: Gave a short note on my primary roles (volunteer + organiser) and duties. (I think I could have answered this better)

P1(F): Tell me the challenges you faced during your extracurricular activities & how did you deal with it?

Me: Asked her if I can use the example of the event TEDxSMVDU and answer the same. Told them about the issues I faced while organising the event and how I got it done.

P1(F): How many states are there in the north-east part of India?

Me: MISS 1: I said  I dont know the exact number of states but if you would allow me I can name a few. Therefore, I named 5 of which one was Mizoram. Hence, the followed question

P1(F): Ok then, What is the capital of Mizoram?

Me: MISS 2: I said sorry mam, I dont know that.

She waved at P2(M) for further questions, and here it goes

P2(M): What is the difference between a C++ Class and Structure?

Me: Answered.

P2(M): What is the relation between Integration & Differentiation?

Me: MISS 3: I humbly said no adding the fact that it was there in my curriculum in the first year of graduation but I cannot recall it now

P2(M): What is an Algorithm?

P2(M): Ok, name a few algorithms then

Me: I was naming Djikstra, Kruskal, Prims when he interrupted  me on Prims and asked

P2(M): What is Prims Algorithm?

P2(M): What is Cloud Computing?

Me: Answered. I used the term optimizing hardware when he interrupted me again  and asked

P2(M): So, what is Optimization?

Me: Answered

P2(M): Ok then, How do you do it?

Me: I said optimization is done by identifying key parameters which have possibilities of modification and explained the same by giving an example: optimizing websites performance.

P2(M): That would be all, you may leave.

I thanked them and left quietly.

More
CAT 2018- 96.14- Shortlisted by FMS, IIM-L/K/I, All New IIMs, NITIE 
2 likes6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
sreevindr
@sreevindr  ·  3 karma

@nilay1101 what is ur cat score

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nilay1101
@nilay1101SMVDUK Katra  ·  63 karma

@sreevindr 96.14 OA, All Sectionals 90+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Dear Candidates,

To help you with your preparation we have composed a WAT-PI Toolkit that  covers the basics of all expected topics for written ability test and  relevant questions for the personal interview. It also includes  fundamentals of Finance, Marketing, Operations, HR and Analytics.

In addition, we are also launching a Student Mentor-ship Program of IIM BODHGAYA in  which a mentor would be assigned, matching with your profile. This will  help you to resolve your queries regarding the admission process and  know more about life at IIM BODHGAYA.

All the interested aspirants are requested to fill the Student Mentorship Form to sign up for the mentorship program.

We invite all the shortlisted candidates to join the official ADMISSIONS IIM BODHGAYA 2019-21 group on Facebook and the discussion forum on Pagalguy to get your queries clarified.

Wishing you all the very best.

Regards,

Admissions Committee,
Indian Institute of Management, Bodh Gaya. 

WAT-PI Kit Link -  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aFejr3-CXD-au9YLaJZaOHaI4_Tr-T_j?usp=sharing

Mentor-ship Form Link - https://goo.gl/forms/Gk4847TW8J8AMYl23

More
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment...

CAT; 82.68ile

NC-OBC, Male

10/12/BTECH   90.5/65/73

no work ex

If i perform average in WAT/PI...

Will i have any chances of Admission?

1 like1 comment
VatsalThaker

The whole admission process is relative, so let's keep fingers crossed. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

In CAT form we were asked to FILL EVERY SUBJECT APPEARING ON MARKSHEEET. In CAP process it has asked to TAKE INTO ACCOUNT MARKS WHICH ARE COUNTED FOR AWARDING CLASS.

I am a CBSE student; we had to take the BEST OF 5 out of 6 subjects .

So should we put BEST of 5 subjects?

Thank you.

Post 4828018557583360
1 like1 comment
VatsalThaker

Please get this doubt cleared by the CAP conducting institute as they are in the best position to answer it. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Do IIM CAP conduct Extempore? 

1 comment
VatsalThaker

Last year, extempores were conducted during PI. It is better to go prepared for them.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, please assess my chances of conversion with following particulars: CAT OA 98.11 VA 96.19 DI 99.06 QA 92.35 Acads 77.60/58.00/63.25 (X/XII/Grad) Work ex: 26 months as SBI PO General Engineering Male

1 comment
chitrak_kumar

Very good chances. Start preparing for WAT PI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...