[Official] IIM Bangalore 2021-23 Admission Queries

58 Posts  ·  1,284 Users
About this group

To resolve queries regarding the interview process and admission to the 48th Post Graduate Programme in Management (2021-23) and 2nd Post Graduate Programme in Business Analytics (2021-23) at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.  

Page 1 of 6

Are the Interview for PGP started ? Anyone who has gone through WAT can tell the time limit ?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. Anyone in the shortlist waiting for the mail on WAT and interview dates?

1 comment
AimCAT2k20
@AimCAT2k20  ·  30 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we need to type the WAT in mettl platform, or write down in a sheet of paper and mettl will click the photo?

1 comment
Kumar_Rakesh245
@Kumar_Rakesh245  ·  3 karma

type the WAT in mettle platform

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi team, I have my IIMB WAT scheduled on 12th Feb, but I have my another interview scheduled on the same day which might consume whole day. So, I wanted to reschedule it. I have mailed yesterday too, but no response. If any personal info needed. Pls comment. I will provide it ASAP

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
KakashiS
@KakashiS  ·  1 karma

@ABisht24 it's done, thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AimCAT2k20
@AimCAT2k20  ·  30 karma

@KakashiS Did they reschedule your WAT date? Only some people are going to give WAT today ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just received a call for the PGPBA yesterday. I didn't have a call for the PGP so excuse my trivial question. 

Do the letters of recommendations (2) have to both come from office, one from office + one from college or both from college professors? Asking this because I haven't told my office coworkers about CAT, and would like to ideally not do so until I have a convert because of... reasons. I have 2 college professors I can rely on certainly for the LORs, but getting one from the office would be a task.

Dude, scratch the mocks - this call was so worthy!
9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
ABisht24
@ABisht24IIM Bangalore  ·  7 karma

@Akainu There is no specific rule in the PGPBA manual. While, ideally it is suggested to get recommendation from both the sources, but there can be variations & it is best to get LOR from someone who knows the candidate well & has experience working with the candidate.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Akainu
@Akainu  ·  838 karma

@ABisht24 Okay, thank you. I was waiting for someone from the institute to reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yesterday I received a mail with WAT-PI enclosures. But it refers to a previous email ("In continuation to our email with subject “IIMB PGP 2021 WAT & PI Schedule - Reg” , please find attached relevant enclosures.").

I haven't received any email with this subject line, nor any other email with the exact WAT-PI schedule / dates / slots. Can someone please clarify asap?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The total time given for WAT is not clear from the enclosures given. Can someone please clarify how much time will be given for WAT?

2 comments
TheVinodGanesh
@TheVinodGanesh  ·  2 karma

It seems to be 30 mins according to the enclosure "IIMB PGP 2021 WAT_Instructions.pdf".

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ABisht24

@ElectroGauss WAT Time is 30 mins

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there someone who did not get a call for PGP but received a call for PGP BA?

2 likes11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
raahul42
@raahul42  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have any ....... group for IIM B call getters?

1 like1 comment
prdnuplas
@prdnuplas  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone let me know if the PGP overseas candidates interview shortlist is ready ? If not , when can we expect that?

2 comments
ABisht24

@prdnuplas Admissions Team confirmed that the shortlist shall be out this week. Please wait for some more time! :))

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
prdnuplas
@prdnuplas  ·  0 karma

@ABisht24 Thank you so much :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...