[Official] IIM Bangalore 2020-22 Admission Queries

626 Posts  ·  2,419 Users
About this group

To resolve queries regarding interview process and admission to the 47th Post Graduate Programme (2020-2022) at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.

Page 1 of 63

Can anyone share their interview experience Specially location Bangalore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anybody know the composite score cutoff for IIMB PGP calls this year? I want to know the cutoff for General category. 

CAT'18-97.42 | CAT'19-99.21 | XAT'20-98.80
1 like2 comments
vsrkkx
@vsrkkx  ·  10 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nihar.0507
@Nihar.0507  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guy’s it’s been three year post my graduation... and in the gap years i have been preparing only for UPSC ... and now when i looked the form online.. it has section for referee details and i am not in contact of my university at all.. what should i do? Please help genuinely.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
SuvDe
@SuvDe  ·  119 karma

Try someone who knows you of repute .. maybe in your locality who should not be your relative! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ShubhamGOD
@ShubhamGOD  ·  0 karma

Now i feel like to not fill the form... can you share me what mail do the referee person get?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , other than marksheet and Degree certificate do we need to submit anything else from college- like migration certificate, character certificate , transcript of all graduation marksheet, college leaving certificate

1 comment
SuvDe
@SuvDe  ·  119 karma

Please submit documents as mentioned in the communication .. these later documents would not be required

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People who have given their interview this year for IIM B, please help; is the interview based on the SOP or is it filled with randomness? TIA

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
AKS15GB
@AKS15GB  ·  28 karma

@SuvDe Thank you Sir!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
SuvDe
@SuvDe  ·  119 karma

Guys .. placed & passing out in March, 2020 under PGP. It is high time to build on your resume & LinkedIn profile.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Team, Can anybody share the IIM Bangalore interview compilation doc ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People can join this unofficial group on WhatsApp for discussion of interviews experiences and further learnings. https://chat........com/CvG63Ub7J3CBr1SXkqMj43

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, what certificates do we need for work experience. Are joining letters and payslips sufficient for the interview?

1 like1 comment
Naga2020
@Naga2020  ·  2 karma

Credence or Payslip are enough

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello ..Top IIM Alumni are ready to help you Crack IIM Interviews Just a click away  visit the link https://bit.ly/2QPvPgs  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

I was searching for List of WAT topics that came into past year's selection process.

Can someone help me with that?

Thanks

1 like1 comment
arpan1909
@arpan1909  ·  0 karma

Mentioning a few:  

• IMF Chief Economist pointed out that farm loan waiver is not a solution to the farmer distress in India. Explain the situation in light of recent election manifesto.
  • In a developing country like India, how can development be balanced with environmental protection?
  • Traditional way of learning (rote learning and memorisation) v/s modern way of learning (Activity based) and their merits.
  • India is going to be the most populous country in the world. In your opinion, what would be the effects on agriculture and clothing?
  • According to a McKinsey report, India's middle class is growing rapidly with 29% in 2015 to 44% in 2025. Discuss its implications on the economy and society.
  • Media and advertising have promoted zero figure of young models. This has a negative impact on the health of young girls. What ways would you suggest to tackle this problem?
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...