[Official] IIM Bangalore 2019-21 Admission Queries

To resolve queries regarding interview process and admission to the 46th Post Graduate Programme (2019-2021) at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.

123 Posts  ·  522 Users
Page 1 of 12

Are there any other groups on other platforms that I can join for IIM B queries?

•  
mayur_arora
Mayur Arora @mayur_arora  ·  4 hours ago

You can ask me.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is there any template or draft for referrence to IIM B ?

•  
manikum25
Manish Kumar @manikum25  IIM Bangalore  ·  6 hours ago

There isn't a draft as such. There is a questionaire which your referee person will get, once you fill the mail id of him for referral. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have 2.5 years of experiance, whom should I ask for referrence ? 

should I ask my managers or college professors ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

In our CBSE school results & graduation marksheet there is no where mentioned any class or distinction like first class, distinction ,second class. Can I enter not applicable in that section while filling form.

Load more comments 2 of 3
phoenix319
@phoenix319 @phoenix319  ·  7 hours ago

•  
PiyushRath
@PiyushRath @PiyushRath  IIM Bangalore  ·  5 hours ago

Please fill N.A

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

General Update: 

Mentor allocation in progress. Please use this opportunity nicely. Keep your questions ready. 

I shall update once the mails have been sent. Expect them by Friday EoD. 

CAT '17 - 99.61 (99.76/94.77/99.02)  Converts - B, C, L, K, I | IIM Bangalore PGP 2018-20 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
CAT Percentile = 99.78( VAR/LRDI/Quant = 99.66/99.59/98.09) Class X = 93.71 Class XII = 92 Graduation = 81% Work ex at time of CAT form submission = 13 months Category- General Didn't get a call from IIM B. Selection Criteria? Possible reason of ...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
versh93
@versh93 @versh93  ·  6 hours ago

@SuvDe Okay. Yes, thank you.

•  
versh93
@versh93 @versh93  ·  6 hours ago

@irshadnit Haha, yeah.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
 The central govt notice says 25% additional seats to be added from this academic year in all IITs,IIMs and Govt. institutions. Union HRD Minister has given a press conference regarding the same. Are the IIMs bound to follow the order even if the ...
Read more...
SuvDe
@SuvDe @SuvDe  ·  8 hours ago

Hopefully 100 seats each more in BLACKI .. Gud news!

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can i take a reference from the manager who no loner works in the organisation? Is it allowed and whether it is OK to have such a refrence?

•  
PiyushRath
@PiyushRath @PiyushRath  IIM Bangalore  ·  14 hours ago

Absolutely

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
1. How IIM banglore decided its cutoff this year? Have  they considered previous acads also for giving call or purely on CAT %ile? 2.What might be the cutoff for PWD candidates this year?  P.S. :-   I am having 85% in both X and XII and in B.Tech...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 7
gursewak167
Gursewak Ghumman @gursewak167  ·  1 day ago

@mayur_arora updated

PiyushRath
@PiyushRath @PiyushRath  IIM Bangalore  ·  20 hours ago

Hi, (1) You can access the details of the admission process from the link below

https://www.iimb.ac.in/pgp-2019

(2) I do not have concrete information about the cut off, as suggested earlier in this post, you may put an RTI

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

How much time it usually takes for the refrence link to reach the concerned person after adding it in the from?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
PiyushRath
@PiyushRath @PiyushRath  IIM Bangalore  ·  1 day ago

Official email id adds a lot more credibility and is most preferred. There are steps mentioned in your form incase the referral isn't receiving the mail. Personal email should be the last option

Kd_15
@Kd_15 @Kd_15  ·  1 day ago

@PiyushRath thanks👍

•  
undefined
Write a comment...