[Official] IIM Bangalore 2020-22 Admission Queries

966 Posts  ·  4,304 Users
About this group

To resolve queries regarding interview process and admission to the 47th Post Graduate Programme (2020-2022) at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.

Page 1 of 97

Amazing achievement in Pandemic

Post 87002254186531
2 likes2 comments
hellohiii
@hellohiii  ·  86 karma

I mean it's just the batch profile... that's no achievement i guess :/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  5 likes  ·  
aaket
@aaket  ·  0 karma

aise analysis krega to bas bhai ho gyi tere se consulting

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail86530545167244
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA IIT Kanpur & Havish M Consulting Present ACCS (Analytics Case-study Competition and Symposium). ACCS provides a platform in analytics that has permeated every field by understanding the employee life cycle or predicting consumer behavior. With decision making becoming increasingly data-driven, analytics has evolved into being at the core of every domain.

Havish M Consulting: ACCS Event Partner (https://www.havishmconsulting.com/) provides analytics, business intelligence, and automation services for clients, including Sterlite Power, Metropolis, Cvent. Their work has been featured in Businessworld, Economic Times, Yahoo, Businesswire, etc. The Founder, Havish Madhvapaty, is a 40 under 40 Analytics and a Microsoft Office Master and Microsoft Expert.

Excited to dig deep into insights? Register Here: https://d2c.pw/dqkzkE

FB: https://www.facebook.com/iitkaccs/posts/3375407845851159 

Post 85663920057671
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone from pwd category who has converted both fms and other high priority college please withdraw from fms as you are eating up seats of candidates like me who has the only hope as fms

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well done, even in crisis situation Folks at IIM Calcutta one year MBA are in high demand. https://lnkd.in/evZdsCe IIM Calcutta's one-year residential program for executives, MBAEx has witnessed successful placement season for its thirteenth batch with a top salary of INR 77.60 Lakh. The average salary of the batch stood at INR 26.24 Lakh. Median salary rose to INR 24.41 Lakh, an increase of 6.13% over the class of 2019. The untiring hard work of the faculty and students has envisaged this outcome. In the batch of 62 students, a total of 64 offers were made to 57 candidates (2 students opted out and 3 students were on sabbatical).The offers were received from organizations across industries which paved the way for aspirants to successfully shift their industry, roles or functions of choice, which is more important than securing the job itself. Most importantly, 92% of the class had confirmed offers by February 2020.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please suggest honestly For a PWD friend, won't affect Waitlist movement Give reasons too

MDI Gurgaon PGP (IB)
IIFT Kolkata MBA(IB)
Poll check
18 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Male,Engineer OBC 87.4/85.8/8.5 Work Ex-2 years is it possible for me to make into IIM A or B ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone! Am from Bangalore and am 17. I think from a very young age i have aspired to join IIM and I have been working for it hard. I love learning and I have been trying my best to achieve my goals. It would be great if some IIM graduate or someone who is studying could give me some advice and guide me. I have learnt it never hurts to be extra ready. I have a lot of queries and doubts which I would love to get clarified. Regards.

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Green_Prof
@Green_Prof  ·  158 karma

These scholarships will amount to 1-2L per annum. There is an extensive interview round with industry leaders, and only top 20 students in the admission process get the chance to apply.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
U.Warrier
@U.Warrier  ·  0 karma

@Green_Prof Woah...okay. So far shot. I get it. Thank you so much for your help!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For NC OBC and FMS converts only

A humble request for all the people who already converted FMS and other higher priority college.

If you decided to join higher priority college and yet to withdraw from FMS,

Plz withdraw from FMS ASAP.

Most of the colleges have registration in 1st week of August and have to pay the term 1 fees. So a good movement in FMS next list will save 1st term fees around 3L for people like me who are in convertable waitlist.

Thanks in Advance

MBA 22` | Converts: FMS Delhi, IIM K, NITIE, SJMSOM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...