[Official] IIM Bangalore 2017-19 Admission Queries

199 Posts  ·  569 Users
About this group

Congratulations on getting shortlisted for the admission process of IIM Bangalore.

This page is run by the current students and the Student Media Cell of IIMB to clear any queries regarding the admission process.

We would like to establish a few ground rules:

1. Please use this forum to only post queries about the admission procedure of IIMB, which would be responded to at the earliest.

2. Kindly refrain from posting queries on comparison between the various IIMs or other B-schools.

Request you to abide by these rules.

Page 1 of 20

I have 77%(State Board) in 10th, 61% in 12th(CBSE). 82% in B.Tech(non IIT, non NIT). 

2019 graduate working as data analyst since August 2019. Will low batch size in FMS help in getting summer internship shortlists? Shall I choose FMS above IIMs?

Since I have low acads, which b school will be best for my profile? I want to get into consulting or finance or Tech and settle abroad. I am very interested in finance and trading but I know I wont get shortlisted in finance or consulting roles due to low 10th 12th grades. 

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does IIM verify IT return(family income) form for someone having OBC NCL certificate before or after the admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends, congrats to all. I am waitlisted number 3 on the PGPPM course of IIMB. Could you please help me understand how likely is it to get converted. Also is there anything I can do enhance my chances. Would be grateful for your advice. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi could any of the converts mentor me for this year's batch ? or provide some guidance. Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone! Congratulations on getting shortlisted for the next stage of admission process of IIM Bangalore, 2018-20!

Please use the following link for the official page run by the Student Media Cell and the current students of IIMB to get your queries resolved.

Pagalguy Thread:

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-iim-bangalore-2018-20-admission-queries-4510932158906368

All the best!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any official thread for 2018-20 admission?

GMAT - 730. ||     Converts : Indian School of Business  (Co 2019.)  ||   CAT 2017 -99.55. ||   Calls : IIM B, L , FMS, K. Converts : IIMB. Shortlisted for ABG Scholarship. Top 5% to enter IIMB  
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ry.vnit
@ry.vnit  ·  1 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
senujjwal
@senujjwalIIM Bangalore  ·  1 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Final WL movements for all categories?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone withdrawing from Fms now? Nc-Obc category?

Yes
No
Maybe
Poll check
59 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

what was the last number to convert in general category???

Cant give 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any info on the final movement in the NC Obc category? Was 41 the last Number to be offered admission?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
SSir
@SSir  ·  89 karma

No I did not convert fms.. AO said til 43 converted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Arunthakur0309
@Arunthakur0309  ·  4 karma

did waitlist moved for general category too?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...