[OFFICIAL] IIM Amritsar PGPM 2020-2022 Admission Queries

571 Posts  ·  13,188 Users
About this group

Greetings from IIM Amritsar! This is the official thread maintained by Media and Public Relations Cell of IIM Amritsar. IIM Amritsar aspirants can post their queries related to admission process here:

Page 1 of 58

Are the calls out?

1 comment
mittal_ji
@mittal_ji  ·  1 karma

good morning 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I accidentally uploaded a 2 year old Nc-obc certificate in iim amritsar application form.I am not able to delete or re-upload it.Please help Admissions committee of IIM Amritsar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did you give your B-School entrance exam recently?

Congratulations to those who cleared B-school entrances despite the oddities 2020 presented. Amidst the uncertainties surrounding you about your next step, Seekamentor is here to help ace the game!

- Join our extensive 8 week program for GD, PI, WAT preparation.

- Learn from mentors with a cumulative experience of cracking India's top 15 B-Schools.

- Get access to extensive resources and personalized grooming and guidance.

For more details, refer to the following link: 

https://rzp.io/l/GDWATPI

If you know about batchmates or friends who could benefit from the program, please share the group link with them as well.

Post 98799444724152
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got the call for emba iim amritsar...would it worth to join and also what are the placements for iimamritsar emba program...???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Applicants,

Please redirect your admission related queries to the following link:

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-iim-amritsar-mba-2021-2023-admission-queries-93127993487670

We, the Adcom of IIM Amritsar for upcoming batch of 2021-23, would be happy to assist you in whatever possible way. All the very best for the process.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone converted Udaipur in the latest list?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All, It gives me immense pleasure to announce that the admission process of IIM Amritsar is completed and the 6th Batch of the institute was inaugurated on 31st July 2020. With this I would like to inform that there won't be any further lists coming up and the admission process stands closed. I on behalf of Admissions Committee of IIM Amritsar thank all the participants in the admission process of IIM Amritsar for constantly supporting us and showing trust in us. I tried my best to resolve all your queries efficiently to make the whole process smooth and learnt a lot during this journey myself. I wish All The Best to everyone following this channel and hope that we may cross paths someday. Till then, take care & stay safe! In case of any queries you can reach out to me on DM or follow me on LinkedIn. Signing off✓ Rovin Singh IIM Amritsar

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, IIM Amritsar
7 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A group of students from FMS Delhi have started an initiative to help out our peers from IIM Amritsar, other B-Schools, undergrad students and young job seekers.

Insight Edge - a peer to peer mentorship platform is started to provide help on:

1. CV Building

2. HR answers (Mock Interviews and feedback)

3. Case solving

4. Guesstimates

Targeted content is curated regularly to provide and one-to-one sessions are provided on a pro bono basis. 

Help us reach out to the audience who needs help. Follow, like, and share our content with those who might benefit from our efforts. Find our latest article on Pareto Principle (can be used in guesstimates and case solving) in the link below. Similar content has been shared on how to build your CV. 

https://www.linkedin.com/company/insight-edge/

FMS Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone in general category who was interviewed on July 12th receive an admission offer or willingness email?

2 comments
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  3 karma

@varun_sajja

And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  3 karma

@varun_sajja

And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the last date for withdrawing admission from IIM Amritsar?

2 comments
varun_sajja
@varun_sajja  ·  26 karma

its already over, people will lose 2lakh if they withdraw admission now. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ssaum4
@ssaum4  ·  3 karma

I think there's no use waiting for the result now...just don't understand why they interviewed so many people when thr were no seats left in the first place!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...