[OFFICIAL] IIM Amritsar PGPM 2020-2022 Admission Queries

599 Posts  ·  12,980 Users
About this group

Greetings from IIM Amritsar! This is the official thread maintained by Media and Public Relations Cell of IIM Amritsar. IIM Amritsar aspirants can post their queries related to admission process here:

Page 1 of 60

Anyone converted Udaipur in the latest list?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,

For some amazing🤩 content on 

Marketing, Advertising, Campaigns, B......ng, Latest News, Strategy, Analytics, Digital Marketing, and MarTech,

Please follow 

Food for Marketeers on👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

🔴 Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/foodformarketeers

🔴 Instagram: https://instagram.com/foodformarketeers

Post 84028544085220
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear All, It gives me immense pleasure to announce that the admission process of IIM Amritsar is completed and the 6th Batch of the institute was inaugurated on 31st July 2020. With this I would like to inform that there won't be any further lists coming up and the admission process stands closed. I on behalf of Admissions Committee of IIM Amritsar thank all the participants in the admission process of IIM Amritsar for constantly supporting us and showing trust in us. I tried my best to resolve all your queries efficiently to make the whole process smooth and learnt a lot during this journey myself. I wish All The Best to everyone following this channel and hope that we may cross paths someday. Till then, take care & stay safe! In case of any queries you can reach out to me on DM or follow me on LinkedIn. Signing off✓ Rovin Singh IIM Amritsar

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, IIM Amritsar
6 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A group of students from FMS Delhi have started an initiative to help out our peers from IIM Amritsar, other B-Schools, undergrad students and young job seekers.

Insight Edge - a peer to peer mentorship platform is started to provide help on:

1. CV Building

2. HR answers (Mock Interviews and feedback)

3. Case solving

4. Guesstimates

Targeted content is curated regularly to provide and one-to-one sessions are provided on a pro bono basis. 

Help us reach out to the audience who needs help. Follow, like, and share our content with those who might benefit from our efforts. Find our latest article on Pareto Principle (can be used in guesstimates and case solving) in the link below. Similar content has been shared on how to build your CV. 

https://www.linkedin.com/company/insight-edge/

FMS Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone in general category who was interviewed on July 12th receive an admission offer or willingness email?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the last date for withdrawing admission from IIM Amritsar?

2 comments
varun_sajja
@varun_sajja  ·  25 karma

its already over, people will lose 2lakh if they withdraw admission now. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ssaum4
@ssaum4  ·  3 karma

I think there's no use waiting for the result now...just don't understand why they interviewed so many people when thr were no seats left in the first place!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My profile: 92.1/ 74 / 77.7 NC OBC male engineer Work ex : 29 months in IT I have converted VGsom and today is the last date for the payment. Due to the uncertain situation due to Covid ( I don't think online MBA classes will help in my personality development as much as an on campus MBA would), so I am thinking of taking CAT this year again. But people are also telling me that more than 3 years work ex will be a negative for my profile. I didn't have CAP calls due to not clearing sectional cut off. So VGsom is my best convert of this season. I am studying hard this year and confident that I'll score better this year. Please give your honest suggestions, would prefer if you can comment your views about what should I do?

VGsom IIT KGP
Cat 2020
Poll check
52 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Are other IIMs still announcing lists? can we expect a movement? Asking this so as to know if we still have a chance of getting a call from IIM Amritsar...

2 comments
medha_das
@medha_das  ·  1 karma

I don't know if there is any overlap of candidates between those IIMs and Amritsar but a lot of colleges are announcing waitlists and the waitlists are moving in good numbers. Kashipur, Shillong's last waitlist has shown considerable movement. No idea about Amritsar though.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
mkmkmkmk
@mkmkmkmk  ·  0 karma

chalo heavy movement is a silver lining...Though I heard that classes have already begun in IIM Amritsar. So nobody can really say anything abhi.. nevertheless, we can hope. :) Thanks for responding.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Posting in a neutral group

IMI New Delhi
IIM Jammu
IIM Bodhgaya
67 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

My interview was done on 12 july, please let us know the latest date by which we can hear from IIM Amritsar, regarding admission since , other colleges withdrawal deadline is close

2 likes1 comment
rockleetaijutsu
@rockleetaijutsu  ·  81 karma

What? Interview at this point of time? Kaunsi?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...