Join the discussion on IFMR Graduate School of Business (Krea University) Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
IFMR Graduate School of Business at Krea University is one of the leading business schools in the country that is dedicated to shaping its students into global leaders. It is situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, and offers courses that include Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.).
Through a mixture of core and elective courses, the MBA program at IFMR Graduate School of Business seeks to provide quality management education while establishing a strong foundation in Finance. Owing to this program, students have been recruited by some high-profile recruiters that come to IFMR regularly.
• Name of the Course: Masters of Business Administration
• Duration: a 2-year full-time residential program
• Eligibility Criteria:
1. Graduates of full-time degree courses, candidates in the final year of the undergraduate degree, candidates from Open and Distance Learning are eligible.
2. Applicants born after 1 January 1993 and on/before 31 December 2000 are eligible.
3. Entrance exams- CAT 2019 (75) /CMAT 2020 (85) / GMAT/ XAT 2020 (75) / GRE (85) / GMAT (85). Figures in brackets represent percentile or score required.
4. Academic performance of 10th (60%) and 12th (60%) grade and Undergraduate (60%). Figures in brackets represent the minimum percentage score required.
5. Work experience (not mandatory) (of less than or equal to 36 months) and extra-curricular activities.
• Admission Process:
1. Fill the application form and provide details about self, extra-curricular activities, competitive exams, parents, work experience, academics, address for communication.
2. Upload marksheets, certificates, etc. on the application portal
3. Pay Rs. 1,500 as an application fee.
• Selection Process:
Candidates must meet the above-mentioned criteria to qualify for WAT and PI, and those with 12-36 months of work experience qualify for WPR while those with 0-36 qualify for GR.
Shortlisted candidates are emailed with interview details.
Written Ability Test and Personal Interview are conducted on the same day in some of the following cities- Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc.
1. Total fees payable for two years: Rs. 13,20,000
2. 1st year living expenses: Rs. 1,50,000
3. 2nd year living expenses: Rs. 1,57,500
4. Refundable caution deposit: Rs. 50,000