[Official] IFMR Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on IFMR Admissions 2019-21 and Get all the details about IFMR Fees, IFMR Cut Off, IFMR Placement, IFMR Average Package and much more from our MBA section

34 Posts  ·  127 Users
Recommended

Applications Open for 2019-21 MBA | Apply Now

Admissions procedure - IFMR 2019-21

Page 1 of 3

IFMR GSB Congratulates Ashank Mehrotra for making it to Deloitte SIP 2019-20!!

Post 5671653680349184
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

When should we pay the fees for those who get selected via EDR? I mean admission fees

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
RMChandani
Reema Chandani  @RMChandani  IFMR Chennai  ·  11 hours ago

@Amrit_MBA The placement report will be updated soon on the website. However, I will also share an overview of the report here within a few days.

Amrit_MBA
@Amrit_MBA @Amrit_MBA  ·  5 minutes ago

Thank you

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Category :- general Background :- engineering Gender :- male 10th:- 80.13 12th :- 81.3 Grad :- 54.5 Work experience :- nill Expected cat percentile :- 86.5 - 88.5 Chances of getting the call and the conversion

•  
RMChandani
Reema Chandani  @RMChandani  IFMR Chennai  ·  14 hours ago

The cut off for CAT is 80 through general round so you have fair chances of getting a call. The Conversion depends upon the your performance in WAT and PI

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Chances at ifmr: CAT 2018 raw score: VARC = 71 DILR = 9 QA = 10 Overall Score = 90 ( ~ 83 %ile ) 10th = 82.8 % 12th = 82 % B.E. = 80.69 % Work ex = 54 months in various sectors, roles and organisations.( 30 months in IT,a year gap, 10 months in Me...
Read more...
  •  
RMChandani
Reema Chandani  @RMChandani  IFMR Chennai  ·  1 day ago
hello @nitinsbundela , as per the guidelines of IFMR GSB, the maximum work experience for the candidate to be eligible to apply is 3 years as of 31st December 2018. However, IFMR GSB gives profile based calls. ...
Read more...
nitinsbundela
@nitinsbundela @nitinsbundela  ·  1 day ago

thank you @RMChandani

undefined
Write a comment...

What is the cuttoff fr all exams

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
DC22
@DC22 @DC22  ·  1 day ago

@RMChandani what is the selection on edr based on?

•  
RMChandani
Reema Chandani  @RMChandani  IFMR Chennai  ·  14 hours ago
@DC22 EDR round is for people with work Experience.. Candidates are credited on various bases such as number of months of Work Ex, field, etc... these criteria add an advantage however your conversion depends upo...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

A historic milestone in the illustrious journey of IFMR !!- " Welcome to IFMR GSB @Krea University"

https://youtu.be/mfmynmSakzU

Video 6093617205084160
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

I am having work experience of 3 years and 2 months by 1st December 2018. Will I be eligible for admission??

•  
RMChandani
Reema Chandani  @RMChandani  IFMR Chennai  ·  4 days ago

Hello @sksharma18 , As per the guidelines, IFMR GSB prefers candidates below 3 years of Work Experience. However, IFMR gives Profile based calls too. You can surely try as per your profile.

•  
sksharma18
Sumit Kumar @sksharma18  ·  4 days ago

@RMChandani thanks 😊..i will apply for profile based call 😊

undefined
Write a comment...

To Apply click on the link below:

http://forms.ifmr.ac.in

For more admission related queries, contact us. 

Post 5649932319457280
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
ECHOES - An Speaker's Club initiative to enhance the communication skills and force creativity amongst the students. Speakers club at IFMR GSB understands the importance of Communication skills in the industry and has taken responsibility to impro...
Read more...
Post 4543518612127744
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...