[Official] IFMR Graduate School of Business Admissions 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY |

1,602 Posts  ·  4,356 Users
About this group

IFMR Graduate School of Business (formerly Institute for Financial Management & Research) is a leading business school with the objective of moulding ambitious aspirants into socially responsible global leaders.

IFMR GSB’s curriculum offers a mix of theory with simulated real-life exposure and endeavours to shape business practices through inventive, sharp thinking and cutting-edge research.

Please join this official group for all insights on the latest college and course-related updates.

Page 1 of 161

I updated the Skype details on Apr 3rd, 4:03 A.M. , but it's still not updated on my application form

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Shivatmika
@Shivatmika  ·  0 karma

Even I have the same issue. Didn't receive any confirmation mail yet.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jaykumar23
@Jaykumar23IFMR GSB  ·  37 karma

@Shivatmika You won't receive any confirmation mail. If your response was not recorded, you would have received a reminder mail today.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

now only pi will happen ??

1 comment
Jaykumar23

@abhinav7754046224 The modalities of conducting WAT are under discussion. You will be intimated the same once a final decision is taken about it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#IFMRGSB #MBA #Generalround #Admissions

Post 72933505434014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone paid the fees or in the process of paying the first installment through loan?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In dashboard only I have to mention Skype id.

1 comment
Ankit.Bajpayee
@Ankit.BajpayeeIFMR GSB  ·  7 karma

@Harsh140399 What exactly is your query?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can I edit my application form ??

1 comment
Jaykumar23

Hey, If you want to make any changes in the application form, drop a mail at gsb.mbaadmissions@krea.edu.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any whatsap group created yet ? For the WPR shortlisted candidates..

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Saurabh141
@Saurabh141  ·  54 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jaykumar23

A whatapp group for the WPR converts will be created soon. The same will be conveyed on this thread as it will be created.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the tentative dates of skype interview??

1 comment
Jaykumar23

It will happen in few days, E-mail will be sent regarding the same. Do check your E-mails regularly.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone know what was average salary of tier 2 colleges in the year 2008 (Recession period)?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Jaykumar23 @SanidhyaBhardwaj @Somya123 Hi Jaykumar, i discussed with u about the shortlisting of my application. I am meeting all the eligibility criterias and still not got call? There is no mail or confirmation regarding such as you told me specifically that you have given my application (no.) for REVIEW to admission team.

Please help me with this as i am serious about the college. Also refer the personal messages for details regarding application you asked me(in the chat, we had).

1 comment
Jaykumar23

@SK_FMS You have a workex of 39 months, which is more than the maximum experience allowed for being eligible.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...