[Official] IFMR Graduate School of Business Admissions 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY |

1,946 Posts  ·  4,673 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IFMR Graduate School of Business (Krea University) Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.

IFMR Graduate School of Business at Krea University is one of the leading business schools in the country that is dedicated to shaping its students into global leaders. It is situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, and offers courses that include Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.).

Through a mixture of core and elective courses, the MBA program at IFMR Graduate School of Business seeks to provide quality management education while establishing a strong foundation in Finance. Owing to this program, students have been recruited by some high-profile recruiters that come to IFMR regularly.

• Name of the Course: Masters of Business Administration

• Duration: a 2-year full-time residential program

• Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduates of full-time degree courses, candidates in the final year of the undergraduate degree, candidates from Open and Distance Learning are eligible.

2. Applicants born after 1 January 1993 and on/before 31 December 2000 are eligible.

3. Entrance exams- CAT 2019 (75) /CMAT 2020 (85) / GMAT/ XAT 2020 (75) / GRE (85) / GMAT (85). Figures in brackets represent percentile or score required.

4. Academic performance of 10th (60%) and 12th (60%) grade and Undergraduate (60%). Figures in brackets represent the minimum percentage score required.

5. Work experience (not mandatory) (of less than or equal to 36 months) and extra-curricular activities.

• Admission Process:

1. Fill the application form and provide details about self, extra-curricular activities, competitive exams, parents, work experience, academics, address for communication.

2. Upload marksheets, certificates, etc. on the application portal

3. Pay Rs. 1,500 as an application fee.

• Selection Process:

Candidates must meet the above-mentioned criteria to qualify for WAT and PI, and those with 12-36 months of work experience qualify for WPR while those with 0-36 qualify for GR.

Shortlisted candidates are emailed with interview details.

Written Ability Test and Personal Interview are conducted on the same day in some of the following cities- Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc.

• Fees:

1. Total fees payable for two years: Rs. 13,20,000

2. 1st year living expenses: Rs. 1,50,000

3. 2nd year living expenses: Rs. 1,57,500

4. Refundable caution deposit: Rs. 50,000

Page 1 of 195

Honest reviews on NL dalmia, Mumbai, with respect to placement & ROI, pls ? Thank You !! :)  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Better among the following

TAPMI PGDM (MSM)
FORE PGDM(CORE)
32 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Which one is better?

IFMR MBA
FORE PGDM-FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
1 comment42 answers

Honest reviews?

Kj somiya IB
IFMR
1 comment40 answers

I got admission in Nibm and now withdrawing my admission from IFMR.. IFMR is now Deducting ₹38k(stating it is not under AICTE ,but under UGC) ..It is big amt for me ..What can i do now?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please mail Aicte for extension of full refund till Aug 2nd week...it will be big relief for us in this tough time.....so please cooperate and mail in bulk to them..and also connect as many people as you can......then only they will surely consider our request.... Mail I'd :- chairman@aicte-india.org. So mail today only please

1 comment
Anmiim
@Anmiim  ·  86 karma

Guys please mail in bulk.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Artham
@Artham  ·  131 karma

Equity research roles which will be better

Dalmia finance
Nibm pune
45 answers

Which one should i choose for finance? Plz give honest reviews 🙏

NIBM Bfs
Gim bfsi
IFMR Core
46 answers

Every college which comes under AICTE affiliation have reduced its fee. Just because IFMR provides mba and comes under UGC, it has not been reducing the fee . Thats ridiculous, I mean, at this point of time, every college has been doing in the favour of students. But IFMR dont care about anyone. Good luck guys, I wanted to join IFMR , but just because of the fees, I have withdrawn my admission. Good luck to all, who will join.

1 like2 comments
Sr123098
@Sr123098  ·  36 karma

@DivyaU me too withdraw of not matching ROI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhinav7754046224
@abhinav7754046224  ·  44 karma

@Sr123098 also iit bombay scrap full 1st year offline classes for mba now they will conduct online classes so there is high probability due to rising cases that other colleges will do sames for online taking 17lakhs is not good

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys please mail Aicte for extension of full refund till Aug 2nd week...it will be big relief for us in this tough time.....so please cooperate and mail in bulk to them..and also connect as many people as you can......then only they will surely consider our request.... Mail I'd :- chairman@aicte-india.org. So mail today only please  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...