[Official] Hult International Business School - MBA 2017 Admissions Thread

75 Posts  ·  157 Users
About this group

Connect to discuss your profile and other admissions related queries for HULT 2017 intake 

Page 1 of 8

Learn from Counselor Karan Gupta about the triumphs and travails of studying abroad.

Don’t just go for brand names and top ranked institutes – understand the DNA of a school and what it stands for. You must know your reasons for selecting a school and what that school can offer you.  

Read more:

https://www.pagalguy.com/news/learn-from-counselor-karan-gupta-about-the-triumphs-and-travails-of-studying-abroad-6469532904325120

https://s27.postimg.org/e05zomvib/4pss_Gcvuzh4fipuu_CBRJKQ.jpg

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can virtual teaching in GRE / GMAT be an alternative to studying in traditional classrooms? Ask Magoosh

https://www.pagalguy.com/news/can-virtual-teaching-in-gre-gmat-be-an-alternative-to-studying-in-traditional-classrooms-ask-magoosh-5193260387532800

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i got acceptance from hult but i am confused between two campus that is boston and San francisco. my aim is too get job after completing my MIB degree from hult. so with respect to job which campus will be more suitable for me .what are the placement percentage of both campus if compared and which is good?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have got admission call from HULT business school. Here are my questions.

1.Is that good doing Masters of International business there at HULT international business school since i have to invest a huge amount .

2.It is one year intensive program.Will it fetch good recognition after my completion ???Many told it would be like a normal local 1 year certification on business.But i dont think so after seeing their website.My dream to do masters in international business there at US.

3.Are placement services good there ????

Heard this bschool gives very good exposure to students. Pls clarify these doubts.
Divya
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Hult Admission

I already accepted at Hult at this time and also paid the fee deposit to secure my seat on SF campus.
I want to ask about english proficiency test which is required to submit before the program starts.
I took TOEIC test and the score of toeic result is above the minimum score that asked by hult except speaking section. On that section I got 150 out of 200.
In my case, do i have to follow intensive english course? For more information I registered into International class during my undergraduate programs and it was fully taught by english. Is it helpful so I do not require to take intensive english course and get fully admitted from Hult.

Thank you in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rpthadani It is possible to defer, however you may incur an administrative fee. Also, we can't guarantee any scholarships awarded or choice of campus. We recommend that you speak directly with your recruiter to explore your options. We hope this clarifies?

Best
-Hult_Admissions
For more information visit www.hult.edu & www.hult.edu/events
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sanmusk : Thanks for your enquiry. As scholarships are granted on a case-by-case basis, and are granted according to the applicants overall profile, an increase in your GMAT score may not significantly impact your scholarship. Particularly if you've been awarded a scholarship based on your initial application and GMAT score. Nevertheless, check with your recruiter.

-Hult_Admissions
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I also got an admit for Hult Boston campus with scholarship.

@Hult_Admissions Please clarify my concern...
After conforming my seat, can my scholarship amount be increased further If I improve my GMAT score significantly ..I mean now I have around 600 and if it will further increases to 650-680. Please give me idea regarding this.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Hult_Admissions Thanks for the responses and clarification.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Sri2011 To answer your questions:

1) The F-1 visa is the most common status that is used by students in the U.S., and the majority of students at Hult enter the country and study as F-1 visa holders. Under this status you have the option to pursue Optional Practical Training (OPT) - after completing your degree you're permitted by USCIS to work for at most one year on a student visa. Obviously no two situations are the same but students have the option of internships during their studies, at which point they can continue working for 1 year after they graduate. So if you're wishing to work in the US after graduation this is a great opportunity.

Regarding whether companies treat one year vs. two year MBAs differently, the biggest impact would be length of time in an MBA environment and the networking opportunities afforded during that time. However, we ensure that our students have the same, if not more opportunities, during their one year MBA. This comes in the form of our Executive Speaker Series and Action Projects with Fortune 500 companies, where students get to work on real-life business pitches to major corporations. http://www.hult.edu/en/programs/mba/academics/hult-leap-method/

2) One of the loan providers we work with is Credila, and their terms and conditions vary, so it's best to research all of your options for financing your education. We have a team of admissions recruiters to help you explore all of your options in financing your education.

If employment and financing is a concern, rest assured that Hult has the highest return on investment (we're ranked number 1 for post-graduation salary increase by The Economist's 2012 MBA rankings: http://www.economist.com/whichmba/hult-international-business-school/2012).

These decisions have to be weighed of course to make the best decision, as ultimately the choice is yours. But hopefully we shed some light on the situation at least?

-Hult_Admissions

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...