[Official Group] ICAR-NAARM – PGDM ABM Admissions 2021-23

11 Posts  ·  119 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on ICAR- NAARM for PGDM ABM Admissions 2021-23 and Get the details about the  Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

Get your queries addressed by NAARM.

ICAR- NAARM

ICAR-NAARM (ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management) established in 1976 at Hyderabad has unique place among all the academic and research institutes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Having patronage of the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India,

The Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Agribusiness Management           (PGDM ABM), being offered by the Academy since 2009, is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resources Development (HRD), Government of India and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). PGDM ABM has accelerated into its 12th year of professional excellence.

Page 1 of 2

NAARM and MANAGE. What are the pros and cons?

Placements are much better in which institute?

1 comment
Bottle_art
@Bottle_art  ·  2 karma

Both institutes are good. It depends on how you perform in your placement interviews. Many recruiters are same for both the colleges.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When NAARM shortlist will be released?

1 comment
Bottle_art
@Bottle_art  ·  2 karma

@thepride you can expect from may half

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

May I know when the shortlist would be released..for PGDM (ABM)

1 comment
Bottle_art
@Bottle_art  ·  2 karma

It will be released on next month most probably

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In my CMAT Scorecard only Cmat percentile is mentioned, and in naarm application form its given that scores should bhi uploaded not percentile, so please help me out. Can I mention percentile in place of scores?

Please help..!!!!!

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
DSKVARUN
@DSKVARUN  ·  12 karma

They asked to upload percentile only

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bottle_art
@Bottle_art  ·  2 karma

Yes, you have to write the percentile first two digits.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when NAARM will release the shortlist candidates for PI and WAT ???

2 likes2 comments
Jan46
@Jan46  ·  1 karma

@monishmurali After cmat exam it seems

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bottle_art
@Bottle_art  ·  2 karma

@monishmurali you can expect on may.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kindly click below your CAT 2020 percentile

>80
70-80
60-70
50-60
32 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

When will the shortlist of the candidates for gdpi be announced? And Can you pls share last year gd topics?

1 like1 comment
Bottle_art
@Bottle_art  ·  2 karma

@Jan46 there is no gd this year due to pandemic and shortlist will be released on may

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is food good in naarm?? And what about the facilities in naarm? What about Exposure to senior's interaction and industry experience?

1 like1 comment
Bottle_art
@Bottle_art  ·  2 karma

@Zeropixel Naarm has the best accommodation compared to other abm colleges. They provide both north indian and south indian dishes. There is good infrastructure and quality faculties with a good library. You will also have good interaction with seniors, where they will guide you how to be in industry, opportunities etc. Various workshops, summer and winter internships and business boot camps will enrich you with industry experience.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I GOT 62 PERCENTILE IN CAT 2020 TENTH _96, 12th- 96 B.Sc agriculture-77 May I know whether I would be shortlisted for GPPI for NAARM

2 likes1 comment
Bottle_art
@Bottle_art  ·  2 karma

@DSKVARUN that will be based on the overall scores of the students that have been applied. There is no any cut off score for naarm.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which college is best

VAMNICOM
NAARM
NIAM
MANAGE
12 likes2 comments56 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.