[Official] Fortune Institue of International Business,Delhi queries & discussion

Hi all, I am Glad to introduce an Official query and discussion thread for Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) Delhi, located in Vasant Vihar. I am a student of FIIB 2010-12 Batch and with the help of fellow mates will be adres...
20 Posts  ·  19 Users
Page 1 of 2
@visionIIM-ACL .. close it..

This Honeymoon Period for getting Onboard with your Own Company is really Boring \Bored/  
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@vitsmayank said:@cutie.pie hey priti, why this thread is so much inactive? can you please throw some light on placements? Its inactivity is due to Official FIIB Thread. Link: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fortune-institute-of-international-...
Read more...

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
  •  
@cutie.pie hey priti, why this thread is so much inactive? :(
can you please throw some light on placements?

This Honeymoon Period for getting Onboard with your Own Company is really Boring \Bored/  
  •  

what is the avg pkg, ranking and fees for the mba programme?

Tanmay, SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
  •  

common guys provide info regarding placements and packages (highst and average)....
please reply to the posts regularly.....

•  
can barely wait for Samavesh to begin..!! its taken a lot of hard work..waiting to see if it pays off..!!
Best Wishes..!!

i attended gd/pi n selected for fiib...may i know how is the placements gng this year...and avg package ....
  •  
Hi, replying to the above query there are 9 subjects for marketing specialization mainly Business marketing, Customer relationship, Advertising, Sales management, Digital marketing, international marketing, Marketing research, so on. As far as for...
Read more...
  •  
hi i have taken addmission in fiib for 2012batch can u please tell me how many subjects are there in marketing mba also do we have financiasl accounting in 1st year??? and also about the study abroad tour if i choose sam walton school will i get a...
Read more...
  •  

We had an awesome fest "Samavesh, 2012".
Faridkot just simply rocked , especially "LAILA"

•  

can barely wait for Samavesh to begin..!! its taken a lot of hard work..waiting to see if it pays off..!!
Best Wishes..!!

•