[Official] FMS Delhi Admissions 2020-22

2,465 Posts  ·  6,919 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on FMS Delhi Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Faculty of Management Studies College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

FMS MBA

Faculty of Management Studies is one of the leading management education institutes of India and operates as a part of the University of Delhi. The focus of the institute is on management education and not just business management. The experienced faculty at FMS aims to open up students mind to intellectual curiosity and adventure of ideas.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

FMS offers postgraduate and doctoral level education programs for its students with the most popular one being the MBA-full time. This course aims to deliver the latest management education to the students in order to prepare business leaders for tomorrow who can handle complex situations they might face in the future easily.

2. Eligibility 

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of FMS.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the CAT.

• Selected applicants must appear for a group discussion, extempore, and a personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, extempore, and personal interview.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       Not available

• The application process ends on      –       Not available

5. Exam accepted for Course

• CAT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           48.00 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package –           23.20 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –           21.20 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

Scholarships are available for meritorious students.

Page 1 of 247

Brace yourselves!

SPJIMR PGDM 2021-2023 application form is coming soon!

Join the official group to keep yourself updated with all SPJIMR admission announcements. Post your admission related queries over here and we will address them ASAP.

Thank You

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-spjimr-2-year-pgdm-admission-2020-22-pagalguy-53409057809537

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Folks, is there anyone who has converted for FMS executive MBA?

2 comments
HIL_BR
@HIL_BR  ·  4 karma

@Renuka0611 I know few people.....what's the concern?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vinay093
@Vinay093  ·  0 karma

Yes.. i m in the list.. what's ur query?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the chances of getting admission this year for waitlisted candidates in fms mba executive

1 comment
HIL_BR
@HIL_BR  ·  4 karma

@aks5 There was hardly 5-7 movement last year. This year can be exceptional.....All the very best

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, Executive MBA results are out for FMS. Congratulations to all converts.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did you spend time playing video games in you college dorm? Chances are you will get through Mckinsey. Listen the complete details here: https://anchor.fm/careerbites/episodes/How-can-your-gaming-addiction-get-you-a-job-at-McKinsey-ejf74h

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys I am NC OBC Candidate stufying at First year MBA IIM Trichy.

I am planning to give CAT 2020 Would it be wise to switch from IIM Trichy for FMS if I score good?

Yes
No
25 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Profile 10th 87.40 % 12th 68.9 % UG 71 % NC-OBC 6 month work exp What percentile will help me to get into FMS. Please help. Thank you

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
cat2020aspirant
@cat2020aspirant  ·  32 karma

10th 12th ke base pr bola also to come into 1st list 99 lgenge rest waitlist and all me hoskta hai but again it's a chance

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Iam_humblefool
@Iam_humblefool  ·  48 karma

I know a girl who into fms in 2019 from cat 2018 at 93 engg f 2 years work ex toh hoshiyari mat maaro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys

I am Gaurav a 2010 FMS Alum. I have created a podcast on careers after MBA. You can listen to the episodes here. We are discussion about various options like Consulting, Product management, FMCG, B2B marketing, etc. Do tune in and give your feedback:

https://open.spotify.com/show/6cnn0EUpnxmTyyEpZvBJGz

Video Thumbnail87438715538468
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will there be 11th list or FMS is done with it ?

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
HIL_BR
@HIL_BR  ·  4 karma

@saurabhsharma14 For General 2 selection, for OBC 4 selection and 1 selection each from SC/ST/PWD.

HIL_BR
@HIL_BR  ·  4 karma

Fees can be paid till 18th Sep'20

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...