Join the discussion on FMS Delhi Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the Faculty of Management Studies College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
Faculty of Management Studies is one of the leading management education institutes of India and operates as a part of the University of Delhi. The focus of the institute is on management education and not just business management. The experienced faculty at FMS aims to open up students mind to intellectual curiosity and adventure of ideas.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
FMS offers postgraduate and doctoral level education programs for its students with the most popular one being the MBA-full time. This course aims to deliver the latest management education to the students in order to prepare business leaders for tomorrow who can handle complex situations they might face in the future easily.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.
• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.
3. Selection Process
• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of FMS.
• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the CAT.
• Selected applicants must appear for a group discussion, extempore, and a personal interview.
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, extempore, and personal interview.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – Not available
• The application process ends on – Not available
5. Exam accepted for Course
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018
• Highest Package – 48.00 Lakhs per annum
• Average Package – 23.20 Lakhs per annum
• Median Package – 21.20 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
Scholarships are available for meritorious students.