[Official] FMS Delhi Admissions 2020-22

1,103 Posts  ·  3,108 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on FMS Delhi Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Faculty of Management Studies College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

FMS MBA

Faculty of Management Studies is one of the leading management education institutes of India and operates as a part of the University of Delhi. The focus of the institute is on management education and not just business management. The experienced faculty at FMS aims to open up students mind to intellectual curiosity and adventure of ideas.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

FMS offers postgraduate and doctoral level education programs for its students with the most popular one being the MBA-full time. This course aims to deliver the latest management education to the students in order to prepare business leaders for tomorrow who can handle complex situations they might face in the future easily.

2. Eligibility 

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of FMS.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the CAT.

• Selected applicants must appear for a group discussion, extempore, and a personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, extempore, and personal interview.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       Not available

• The application process ends on      –       Not available

5. Exam accepted for Course

• CAT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           48.00 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package –           23.20 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –           21.20 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

Scholarships are available for meritorious students.

Page 1 of 111

Giving my TIME CAT Material with full video course. DM if you need

2 likes1 comment
Maruti_mnv
@Maruti_mnv  ·  7 karma

@anshika1997 only serious students?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After talking to some aspirants, I realised that there was a field where we had to mention a referral contact. I don't recall filling it up. What can be done now?

2 comments
varuns3115
@varuns3115  ·  28 karma

I think that was a compulsory field and there is no way you could have submitted your form without actually filling that firld. So just chill, :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
keval_varotaria

It was mandatory for work experience candidates.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does Fms takes any WAT during its final selection process  ??

3 likes6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
mayur_arora
@mayur_aroraIIM Bangalore  ·  8,820 karma

@madscorer Most college's social media SPOC are as useless as our Fin miniter's thoughts on onion prices.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mayur_arora
@mayur_aroraIIM Bangalore  ·  8,820 karma

@moinack Please help with the cutoff sir :P

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can someone explain how will the calls go out? Like at what composite score? how to calculate it? decent chances at what composite score? impact of increase in seats for general? i googled all this and couldn't find a proper answer.

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
AKR36
@AKR36  ·  0 karma

@sword_45 yes definetely composite score will drop by few points

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
keval_varotaria

@AKR36 just to mention, the composite score calculated will be directly proportional to your percentile. However the calculation of composite score will be on the basis of your sectional scores

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How much marks we get out of 5 for 86.60(10th CBSE) and 70.22(12th Bihar Board)?

8 comments
bigthinker
@bigthinker  ·  33 karma

@keval_varotaria Can I re upload my work ex certificate? I think the scan I uploaded is a bit unclear.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
keval_varotaria

@bigthinker you can't re-upload it now. However, it won't impact your Shortlisting chances as work ex has no weightage. However, make sure that you inform the concerned authority on GD-PI day.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the minimum CTC for final placements of 2019 batch?

Is it true that some had no offers and so were forced to take "placement holiday"?

2 comments
Highsandlows22
@Highsandlows22  ·  25 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
viveknrt
@viveknrt  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last year FMS composite score cut-off(for GDPI) for NC-OBC ?

1 like8 comments
imsiddartha9
@imsiddartha9  ·  62 karma

Yes sir but obc seats are increased by 15 and since there is ews catogery the cutoff should decrease for remaining categories right.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sahilKM
@sahilKM  ·  848 karma

@imsiddartha9 ah okay, didn't know that.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, a lot of us had problems with payment on the last day. Thought of bringing it into the notice of authorities as the fault was with the server. Have tweeted it to them. Would be of great help if you guys could retweet it. For all of us. https://twitter.com/AdityaB95324887/status/1200454192730525696?s=19 Thank you!

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey there! *Now that CAT's over, time for a sutta break?* We are students of IIM Calcutta and we are doing research on smoking habits among the youth. Please take 3 minutes of your time to fill this survey: https://iimcal.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0oM6hM9Fn3ijT2l

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Following is the communication from Dean's Office:

"There will be no extension of deadline"

1 comment
viveknrt
@viveknrt  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment