[Official] FMS Admission Discussion 2017-19

All FMS aspirants for the batch of 2017-19 can direct their queries regarding application form and other admission related queries here.

1,004 Posts  ·  6,906 Users
Page 1 of 100

If I enroll only for AIMCAT ,will I be able to take the tests from the time app in phone?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Praveen Kumar @praveen124  ·  2d

no, aimcats are not available on app

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

What's composite score of  a  selected  OBC? Attempting CAT 2017!

• favorite_border 
star_border
Sherlock Holmes @AFKraja  ·  3w

minimum 49.xx, not sure

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

HI anybody from CW 5 category who convert/didnt convert here? I wanted to know whether if they give prefernce to CW 1-4 over CW 5 during admissions or is the interview list arranged according to merit/composite score?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

What happens if the people who have seats retained against affidavit aren't able to produce the required docs? When is the last date for that?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Mayur Arora @mayur_arora  ·  4w
@lifiscool If your name is in that list, run after that certificate. If your name is not in that list, make sure it appears in that list next year and then, run after that certificate. Generally, everybody is able to submit the docum...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

What is required to verify work experience ? Offer letter and relieving letter are enough ? Those who have gone through the process please help.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 8
Akash Gaurav  @pro2017  ·  4w

Thanks everyone

• favorite_border 
P C @p33yaann  ·  2w

@pro2017 i work in tech mahindra, just have the offer letter, and nothing more, will that be enough?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

So, fellas..... in your opinion what is the main criteria on which fms selection based upon? Is it CAT %ile? Academics score? Wrk ex? Or PI/extempore? Kindly share your view with for the betterment for your younger ones..... 😀😊😁

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 11
@rinkus72 @rinkus72  ·  4w

Haahaa gud one @mayur_arora as he is going to give his attempt this year so a bit confused.... & i m already selected in iim-b last year . So dnt wry dear 👌

• favorite 1
Mayur Arora @mayur_arora  ·  4w

@rinkus72 oh good evening sir.. milte h agle saaal IIMB me. Par shayad agle saal tak aap IIMB se graduate ho jaoge... anyways... cheers !!

Tejaswi Naavdhitmastu!!

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Is dere anyone coming now for fms admission, i am looking for accomodation.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Do i need anything other than basic documents like medical fitness or anything?

• favorite_border 
star_border
SUBHADIP DAS @Cat_asp_Rishi  FMS New Delhi  ·  19 Jul, 2017

Just bring the documents mentioned in the 8th list notification

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Congratulations on converting FMS Delhi University  A fully furnished 2BHK is up for grabs from the 1st of August. It is a ventilated flat situated in Vijay Nagar Single Storey, at a walking distance of 10 minutes from the GTB and 15 mins from th...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
  Hi Everyone! I'm Mradul from IIM Lucknow.         For our upcoming Cultural, Business and Sports fest, we need to send mailers to different B-schools, Engineering Colleges, etc. Thus, we would contact details (name, contact number, email id) of...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store