[Official] FMS Admission Discussion 2017-19

All FMS aspirants for the batch of 2017-19 can direct their queries regarding application form and other admission related queries here.

1,065 Posts  ·  7,656 Users
Page 1 of 106
Heyy i have filled the application and made the payment succesfully and i have got the PDF of a form, Whats the procedure now should i send the Form on Post to FMS Delhi? if yess what else am i supposed to be sending with the form. please explain ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Ridhika Ritolia @RidhikaRitolia  FMS New Delhi  ·  20h
After successful payment, a page (Admit Card format) will appear stating your name, registration number, address, space for photograph and signature. Take a printout of the page. Affix your recent passport size colour photograph and put your sign...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Rendezvous Geek @amar1992  ·  14h

Where we have to give thumb impression? @RidhikaRitolia

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

What all documents do we have to send to the FMS office in Delhi. Do we need to write an sop or a letter sort of something and send it along with the registration form?

• favorite 1
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 7
Palash Shah @palash2108  ·  2d

Okk.. thanks a lot :)

• favorite_border 
Frank Underwood @farzi420  FMS New Delhi  ·  2d

@RidhikaRitolia abe tum Media cell main ho kya

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi..I made mistake in filling the form..

Under the work experience tab there is monthly salary text box in that I have provided Per annum salary.

And also I made the Payment.. Now I need to send it to office..Bt What should I do now?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Prince Jain @princemnit  FMS New Delhi  ·  2d

Drop a mail to admissions@fms.edu , hopefully it should be fine . You can correct it during the time of interviews

• favorite_border 
Rendezvous Geek @amar1992  ·  2d

I have sent the mail last week. Bt till now I didn't get any response.

So for now can I send the documents(Application form with photo,certificate and payslip)? @princemnit

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

people who are facing problem regarding editing the form, please if you get any response/information from the admissions office do post it here. it would be great help.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

FMS ne to hopes hi jala di bad acads walo hi 

FMS wo tha jo sab bad acads walo ko inspire karta tha CAT mai score karne ke liye...

Rebels, lunatics, dreamers. People who are that desperate to make a mark, and are prepared to die trying.
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4

@mayur_arora slow caps aapke liye

• favorite_border 

bc 100 laake main FMS kyu aaunga  

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

For graduation grades what do we have to select between marks/CGPA if the university has granted CPI?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

As i am currently working in the same organisation, What to fill in "to date" in the work exp field?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Ridhika Ritolia @RidhikaRitolia  FMS New Delhi  ·  2d

@vamsiaamir Please fill in the latest possible date.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
I'm unable to edit the application form. I havnt made payment yet but no option for edit is available. I skipped the last 3 parts of extra CO curricular thinking I'll fill it up later. I have mailed the same...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
SUBHADIP DAS @Cat_asp_Rishi  FMS New Delhi  ·  5d

Please mail to this id in case of any technical difficulties:  support@fmsadmissions2018.com 

• favorite_border 
@Fella @Fella  ·  5d

if there is any reply regarding this do post it here. would be great help.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Anyone sent hardcopy of the form ?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Great news for students looking for internship!!  Times group has recently introduced their new initiative “CAMPUS INFINITY”. It will provide internship opportunities to vivacious college students across India. Not only internship opportunity but...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store