[Official] FLAME School of Business Admission Query Thread

23 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group

Dear Puys Its my pleasure to introduce the Official Admission query thread of FLAME School of Business Pune. FLAME School of Business is anchored in the concept of liberal education. The AICTE approved PGDM program offered by the School …

Page 1 of 3

Please continue your discussions/queries at - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/offical-admission-query-thread-for-flame-school-of-business-25089231/3613361

This thread will now be closed.
Launched LEAP:Learn&Prepare with Friends - worlds first social & free test prep platform www.qsleap.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the website, Flame school of business shows a decreasing trend of highest salaries from 2010 to 2012..why is it so?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thank you for your inquiry.

You can get information on FLAME School of Business at FLAME School of Business Management.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. You can write to us at enquiry@flame.edu.in or call us at 1-800-209-4567.

Sincerely,
FLAME
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
FLAME's Admissions Committee has an internal assessment process which considers the following for student selections: scores in previous academic record, work experience, extra-curriculars, leadership positions, personal interviews, personality mapping, group discussions and statement of purpose. As such, the Admissions Committee assesses the different qualities of an applicant, giving each student a fair chance for admissions. Even if you score below average in your entrance tests, but your application is strong in other aspects, chances are you might get an offer from FLAME. Obviously, the higher the test scores the better your chances of getting an offer letter. With this procedure FLAME tries to ensure that bright well rounded individuals get admitted to the programs. The admissions are curved depending on the quality of the applicants.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the MAT cutoff for admission in FLAME.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HIIII can anyone give me some info about FLAME school of business ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi..

When is the result of GD/PI for FLAME 2012-14 expected?
the date on the website is 5th feb , but there is no link on the website nor have i received any mail.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Any seniors there to answer our queries? :|
Would like to learn few things about the college....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir/maam i have not got any call for GD/PI ...when will i get it ...please message me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can you please mention the selection process details .. i mean what else would be there besides GD and PI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...