[Official] Europe Asia Business School (PGPM 2011-12) Admission Query

65 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Hi all, Europe Asia Business School (Pune) was founded in 2008 by alumni of Harvard & Cambridge Universities and is funded by Intel Capital & Helion Venture Partners. The curriculum & delivery has an extensive industry orientation and t...
Page 1 of 7

I've heard from alumni that in EABS ,now, there is now no director, no dean, no asst dean , no permanent faculty, only one sr. sales manager looking after everything. Placement is drastic. only 30 % students placed & rest's career is on the hand of God. CEO does want to talk & confront the real situation. Chairman & advisory group all escaped. So new aspirants think 100 times before joining this coaching center. Otherwise their career will be in soup like currents batch's..

undefined
Write a comment...

what is the current placement statistics of pgpm2011-12 batch, how many students placed? what are the companies already visited the pune campus? what is the level of companies tier-1/2/3?

undefined
Write a comment...
Your GMAT is decent and experience is perfect for the MBA entry. I think you have bright chances of getting interview call.

Since inception we had 100% record of placements. Last year the highest was 12.8 lakhs and average was 7 lakhs. Many of our students do a career change in other industry or domain. However, it largely depends on your own ability to adopt and learn. If you can learn finance in 1 year, I am sure finance companies will be more than glad to hire you.

You can have a discussion with one of our faculty with prior appointment. Please fix up an appointment with the admission cell, if you wish to talk to faculty member.

best wishes,

Admissions Team

Placement scenario at EABS is very grave, no support. Forget about placements; other things are also worse. except 1/2 faculties, remaining are below standard, Management is very shabby. If some one wants to experience 'management disaster' then only he/she is welcome to EABS.
More
undefined
Write a comment...
inderhere Says
I need some guidance about EABS. Need some information about Placements, package statistics of EABS.

Overall Placement scenario of college is very gloomy, no proper organization of college administration.
undefined
Write a comment...

I need some guidance about EABS. Need some information about Placements, package statistics of EABS.

undefined
Write a comment...
mbafreak1 Says
when is the batch starting for 2011-12 and how many students have already enrolled?

Its a request for all those people who seek admission for PGPM 2012-13 in EABS, first discuss with students regarding placements scenario of current batch of 2011-2012 before any commitments.
undefined
Write a comment...

Placement were very pathetic last year. average CTC was very poor

undefined
Write a comment...

batch of 2011-12 is started in July 11, it has 21 students enrolled for the program of PGPM.

undefined
Write a comment...

when is the batch starting for 2011-12 and how many students have already enrolled?

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi Dr Richa /Admission@EABS,

Awaiting for reply....

undefined
Write a comment...