[Official] Europe Asia Business School (PGPM 2011-12) Admission Query

Hi all, Europe Asia Business School (Pune) was founded in 2008 by alumni of Harvard & Cambridge Universities and is funded by Intel Capital & Helion Venture Partners. The curriculum & delivery has an extensive industry orientation and t...
65 Posts  ·  23 Users
Page 1 of 6
I've heard from alumni that in EABS ,now, there is now no director, no dean, no asst dean , no permanent faculty, only one sr. sales manager looking after everything. Placement is drastic. only 30 % students placed & rest's career is on the ha...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

what is the current placement statistics of pgpm2011-12 batch, how many students placed? what are the companies already visited the pune campus? what is the level of companies tier-1/2/3?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Your GMAT is decent and experience is perfect for the MBA entry. I think you have bright chances of getting interview call. Since inception we had 100% record of placements. Last year the highest was 12.8 lakhs and average was 7 lakhs. Many of our...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
inderhere Says
I need some guidance about EABS. Need some information about Placements, package statistics of EABS.

Overall Placement scenario of college is very gloomy, no proper organization of college administration.
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

I need some guidance about EABS. Need some information about Placements, package statistics of EABS.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
mbafreak1 Sayswhen is the batch starting for 2011-12 and how many students have already enrolled?Its a request for all those people who seek admission for PGPM 2012-13 in EABS, first discuss with students regarding placements scenario of current b...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Placement were very pathetic last year. average CTC was very poor

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

batch of 2011-12 is started in July 11, it has 21 students enrolled for the program of PGPM.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

when is the batch starting for 2011-12 and how many students have already enrolled?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi Dr Richa /Admission@EABS,

Awaiting for reply....

•  
undefined
Write a comment...