[Official] DILR Thread for CAT 2017!!!

207 Posts  ·  3,904 Users
About this group

As we are done with CAT 2016 and those who feel that they need to start all over again to get into their dream b-school, here it is!!

Page 1 of 21
CAT'15: 84.xx, CAT'16: 87.xx, CAT'17: 95.53, CAT'18: Preparing for the worst
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT/XAT/SNAP/IIFT Study Material

IMS+Time full material along with interview preparation material. 

I got into XLRI and I don’t know which book could be lucky for you. :P

Price negotiable. 

Arun Sharma book set is free!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all applicants,  

Owing to a lot of candidates facing technical difficulties, the deadline for applications has been extended by a day. 

The application form will be live till 30th January 23:59. 

Here's link to the application form https://oag.iitk.ac.in/Oa/Jsp/jmetAdmit/jmetonline/jmet_main.jsp 

For those who are seeking information about IIT Kanpur,  

The MBA Programme of IIT Kanpur has been ranked 11th in Management Category “A” colleges by Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. Further information can be found here: http://www.iitk.ac.in/ime/_academic_programs/program.php?331#31 

Among other things such as a sprawling campus, immense number of facilities and excellent faculty, it is also known to have some of the best ROI in the country.  

For those who are in two minds, time is running out! 

All the very best!  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from DoMS, IIT Roorkee!!

As the deadline (29th Jan) for the Application forms to the 2-year full-time MBA Programme of IIT Roorkee is coming near, the Media & Public Relations Cell of DoMS, IIT Roorkee is here to resolve your queries.

Feel free to shoot your queries in our Official thread: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2018-20-doms-iit-roorkee-official-admission-queries-6249986426667008

Hurry up to avoid last minute hassle on the day of the deadline of application.

Last Date to Apply – 29th January 2018

Lay a strong foundation with us as you set foot on the exciting corporate ladder.

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, DoMS IIT Roorkee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAT 17: 91.71 || CAT 18: 93.21
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is Fellow Programme in Management, IIM Kozhikode?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ims test series for cmat needed .i mean the user name and password Anyone having log in and password can ping me.. please share it .i need it. Thks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Inviting all management studies aspirants and B-school applicants to talk about life during and after management studies. We will solve whatever queries you may have at #Nexus2018, the latest buzz in all things management related. Hit us up in Bengaluru on January 13, at BHIVE Workspace, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru. Register here now and get a chance to resolve all your queries > www.events.imi.edu/nexus2018/ #IMINewDelhi #NEXUSwithIMI #Batch2020

Post 4903702430220288
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am an alumni of MSRIT, currently pursuing 2nd yr MBA @ IMI, NEW DELHI. We are organising an event for MBA aspirants on 13th Jan in Bangalore. I am looking for people who wish to add Campus Ambassador certificate in their CV and also help the event. Pls contact me on mob: 8971175555 or nexus@imi.edu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How much score needed for 72 percentile in dilr

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
vikash309
@vikash309  ·  7 karma

which slot?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vikash309
@vikash309  ·  7 karma