Official decision making thread for XAT 2013

3 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hi Puys,I just want to take an initiative in creating this new thread for the decision making section in XAT 2013. I shall post cases from the 101 Ethical dilemmas by Martin Cohen.Questions rather cases are obviously welcome by fellow puys but...
Page 1 of 1

Please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/decision-making-xat-2013-t-88466/p-3611685/r-4260042?page=1

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dilemma 1:

The battleship Northern Spirit was torpedoed in the engine room, and began to

sink rapidly. €˜Abandon Ship! €™ shouts Captain Flintheart. But few of the lifeboats are

intact. One boat, desperately overloaded, manages to struggle away from the

sinking vessel, Flintheart at the prow. The cold, grey waters of the Atlantic around it

are filled with screaming, desperate voices, begging to be saved.

But faced with the grim knowledge of the danger of capsizing the little boat,

endangering the lives of those already on board should any more sailors be

picked up and rescued?

‘It isn’t that they can’t see the solution. It is that they can’t see the problem.’

Hi Puys,

I just want to take an initiative in creating this new thread for the decision making section in XAT 2013. I shall post cases from the 101 Ethical dilemmas by Martin Cohen.

Questions rather cases are obviously welcome by fellow puys but please refrain from posting questions other than decision making.

We have almost a month left for XAT so I shall take the initiative in posting roughly 3-4 cases from that book and which shall obviously be combined with all cases of you puys each and every day.

PS: Hope for an active participation from all my fellow puys and throw some light on this section of XAT.

‘It isn’t that they can’t see the solution. It is that they can’t see the problem.’