[OFFICIAL] CMS Business School, Bangalore

63 Posts  ·  50 Users
About this group
CMS Business School is part of Jain University and is India's leading business school with an international perspective. Jain University is promoted by the Jain University Trust. The Jain University Trust is managed by the JGI Group. Headquartered...
Page 1 of 7

Is it worth joining cms business school Bangalore? What is the intake in total? Can someone please help me with my queries?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how  is  cms bschool is it worth joining in the college ?please help me out....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir / Madam, I am interested in MBA+MIB course. I want to apply for in your respective institute and want to know regarding the current admission dates and a few details regarding this course. 

Firstly regarding the fee structure and about the 8 months MIB course which is mentioned to held in France. Is it compulsory or optional? It would be really helpful if you could provide me the schedule of fee structure including or excluding MIB course. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i wanted to know the fees structure of MBA+MIB course details .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi can you plz tel me the highest & the average package for the 2012-2014 batch??

Thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings from CMS Business School, JAIN University!

The CMS Business School, Jain University - offers Executive MBA programme having a strong foundation in academic research, yet are designed to tackle the very real issues that face today's International Business Community. CMS Business School focuses exclusively on building globally capable managers. Our integrated approach strikes a balance between theory and real life through live studies, experiential activities, and class discussions. You won't find isolated courses because you won't find isolated functions in business. This approach enables you to analyze the impact of your solutions across all organizational units. Moreover, you gain these skills in just 12 months.

Duration: 1 Year 6 Months; weekend classes

Specializations: Finance | Marketing | Human Resource

Classes held at: JP Nagar Campus

Commencement: October 2013

Programme details and Application procedure: Working Executives are encouraged to apply online: http://www.bschool.cms.ac.in/ExecutiveMBA-Overview.htm

CMS Business School Official Thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/official-cms-business-sch-t-87781/p-3608349
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VASUDHA123

Dear Vasudha,

Greetings from CMS Business School !!

Please find below the fee structure and the schedule of payment:

Installment Amount
Pay by date
First Rs.1,00,000/- : 10-12 days from the Date of Offer
Second Rs.1,75,000/- : 10th June 2013
Third Rs.1,75,000/- : 10th December 2013
FourthRs.1.45,000/- : 10th June 2014
Total Rs.5,95,000/-

An I pad
and Global Tour are optional (1.0 lac additional).

Please feel free to call or email us if any further query.

Thank You
Regards
Admissions Office
CMS Business School

CMS Business School Official Thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/official-cms-business-sch-t-87781/p-3608349
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VASUDHA123

Dear Vasudha,

Greetings from CMS Business School !!

Please find below the fee structure and the schedule of payment:

Installment Amount
Pay by date
First Rs.1,00,000/- : 10-12 days from the Date of Offer
Second Rs.1,75,000/- : 10th June 2013
Third Rs.1,75,000/- : 10th December 2013
FourthRs.1.45,000/- : 10th June 2014
Total Rs.5,95,000/-

An I pad
and Global Tour are optional (1.0 lac additional).

Please feel free to call or email us if any further query.

Thank You
Regards
Admissions Office
CMS Business School

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VenkatD007
Greetings From CMS Business School, Jain University !!

Thank you for your query. We apologize for the late reply.

You are eligible for the Executive MBA course offered by us. It purely depends on which specialization u choose to do. Having an MBA degree definitely creams up your resume in everyway.

If i can request You to furnish me with your email Id and Phone number, We can forward you all the details about the course and its concepts and personally clarify all your queries.

Thank you
Regards
Admissions Office
CMS Business School
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI CMS, I WANNA KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR "Dual Qualification MBA + IOC from CISI, UK" COURSE. I VE GOT 630 COMPOSITE SCORE IN MAT FEB 2013 EXAM. I HAFTA FINANCE MY STUDIES THROUGH LOAN, SO I WANNA KNOW THE DIFFERENT DATES WHEN THE DIFFERENT AMOUNTS VE TO B PAID.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...