[OFFICIAL] CL Proc Mock - 7 2013-14 Scores and Discussions (Please DONOT open if you have not taken the test)

76 Posts  ·  355 Users
About this group
PLEASE SHARE YOUR TEST SCORES HERE
Page 1 of 8

Guys.can anyone mail me CL MOCK- 7 paper with ans in PDF to mail id :vivekedu37@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

50 in quant and 32 in verbal will amount to what percentile in proc 7 ?????

rickyrules21.blogspot.in/
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sixteen persons – P1 to P16– are to be seated at a square table, which has four chairs along each side. What is the probability that P7 and P13 sit on two adjacent chairs on the same side?

Did anyone understand the solution to this question?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone mail me CL Proc Mock-7 pdf with solutions,plz??

id : harshgupta169@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any shorter method to the 100 coins question..in how many ways a bill of Rs 25 can be paid..,other than what is given in the solution i.e. listing all the possible options...

And can someone pls xplain the probability question..16 ppl around a table.....

IIFT Kolkata MBA IB 2014-16|| Media Committee Member
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Doesnt d lr ques (patience,compassion one) seem wrong and ambiguous??

😐😐😐
IIM Calcutta PGDM Class 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody please provide the Pdf of this mock with solutions...it'll be really helpful..thanks. 😃
my email: wasim133@gmail.com

Challenge is my ^Drug N Victory is my High~~~
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many pairs of natural numbers are there such that their LCM is 20 and HCF is not 4?

How can (20,20) be considered a pair of natural numbers?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys not a totally relevant post but an issue which is bugging me. I take my CL Proc Mocks in Unproc Mode ( 2-3 Days after the window is finished, they are available in Unproc Mode). I've missed the PMs 1-4. Will all of Proc Mocks be available along with the Unproc Mocks (similar to the Missed AIMCATs)? Please let me know. I've got a mail saying that the PM 1& 2 are available but only for a limited period of time. Please throw some light so that , I can plan my schedule accordingly. Pretty please 😛 😛

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

in proc mock 7 there was this question:

A sum doubles itself in one year at a certain rate of interest, compounded annually. In how many years will a sum become six times itself under the same investment scheme?

the solution calculates it through simple interest when it clearly says that he sum is compounded annually..i got log6 (base2) as the answer whereas the correct ans is 2.5. please explain

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...