[OFFICIAL] CL Proc Mock - 6 Scores and Discussions (Please DONOT open if you have not taken the test)

324 Posts  ·  168 Users
About this group
*Proc Mock - 6** *Proctored Window: 3rd Aug to 12th Aug 2012Unproctored Window: 13th Aug to 15th Aug 2012 *_ALL THE BEST...!! :)_*
Page 1 of 33
@RoadKill could you plz tell me the cutoffs for this paper ??

regards.
Converts: C,L,K,RRRUK,FMS,Nitie,IIT-B,IMT   Joining: ab ye bhi likhna padega :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can anyone give me all the proc mocks this year (with sols) it would be helpful
SP/XL
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

gave the test today from pdf
qa/di - 54 ( 19c 3w )
va/lr - 43 ( 17c 8w )
oa - 97

i go for lr first and generally manage to solve all lr questions (going by the simcats), but cl's lr are really something

back 2 shirking :O ZZZZ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shruti987 said: In the figure given below, a quadrant of a circle of radius 2 units is drawn. If it touches the line AB at point M, what is the area of the shaded region (in square units)? hw is d point A (2_/2, 0) ?
because equation of line AB is x+y= 2_/2
back 2 shirking :O ZZZZ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhai if you have CL mock 6 question paper and solutions pdfs to plz share karna...i'll pm my mail id...

@ashishgupta144 said: Thanks @taurean11
CAT 2012 : 94.48
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks @[525438:taurean11]

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ashishgupta144 said: @taurean11 @shruti987
Can you please expand this:
Now,OM is the radius and it is perpendicular to the tangent..so slope of the given line is -1 and it passes through point (_/2,_/2) .. so eqn. of line is x+y=2_/2
how are you getting the slope of tangent as -1
the product of the slopes of two perpendicular lines is -1

since the slope of the radius is 1,therefore the slope of the tangent will be -1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[525438:taurean11] @[591383:shruti987]

Can you please expand this:
Now,OM is the radius and it is perpendicular to the tangent..so slope of the given line is -1 and it passes through point (_/2,_/2) .. so eqn. of line is x+y=2_/2

how are you getting the slope of tangent as -1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Can somebody please tell me if these mock scores actually mean anything? If you're getting a 99%ile score on 93 marks in a mock.. will you get it in the actual CAT? How high should you aim really??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gave it today on PDF -

QA/DI - 36
VA/LR - 32

OA - 68

Felt verbal section was really time taking & RC's to puch he mat - it felt as if the language is different 😉

p.s - @[584040:FSOG] bhai, @[294016:Omkarp] bhai @[571257:Estallar12] bro - plz percentile & rank bata do iss pathetic score ka

@[584040:FSOG] @[294016:Omkarp] Kudos !! for bolt performance
Straight from the heart
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...