[OFFICIAL] CL Proc Mock - 3 2013-14 Scores and Discussions (Please DONOT open if you have not taken the test)

97 Posts  ·  272 Users
About this group
CL Proc Mock 3 Season 2013 Discussion Thread Test Window: Proctored( 14 June 2013- 23 June 2013)Unproctored (24th June- 26th June 2013) ATB!!! :thumbsup:
Page 1 of 10

hey can any1 PM me the link to CL 2013 mocks dropbox..thanks

But I would walk 500 miles.. and I would walk 500 more. CET'15 99.993
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys.....as i'm n't enrolled for the CL program........i have taken pro mock 3 recently thru pdf......my score is sec-1: 12C, 6W , score: 30 and sec-2 10C, 8w score: 22
OA: 52.....so wht can be my percentile guys @akki26 , @rejuvenize , @buoy , @bhargav.nitc ........share it guys

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys ,

I was analysing my proc 3 attempt and feel some explanations aren't convincing:
i) I found 2 options in Q57 (Parajumble) to be very close , (on reading the explanation) one talks about general to specific order and the other as the other way round........anybody any comments?
ii) Also for Q39 solution says option d is the correct inference to photorealism but if feel ' d ' is not an inference but a direct restatement of the last line of para 2.
UDT'14 Why do we fall.....so that we can learn to pick ourselves up http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2014-mock-score-repository-25116679/29400216
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cl proc mock 3 n aimcat1419
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9usmuwfsffny9gl/yLwGE-cyoR
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

attempted it today [PDF]-

QADI- 19c4w- 53 ( glaring errors)(silly mistakes + calculation mistakes+ overconfident errors)
VALR- 21c3w-60 (sweet ) ( pretty happy with this , considering LR was really tough + RCs were not easy ) ( still think one of the para completion Q53, answer should be C)
OA- 113..
can anyone please let me know the percentile for my score and also the highest score for each section and overall..

thanksss

cheers.......

IIM Raipur 2014-16
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys has CL uploaded the Mock 3 pdf ? if yes where can i get it on my SIS home page ?

If you can believe it,you can achieve it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey is anyone having a problem in downloading the pdf's of the paper. Cannot find the link for the pdf. Anyone who can tell why they are not available.

I'm not afraid..I'm angry.......
9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bhai koi pdf toh upload kar do

forever blowing bubbles
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bandon pls upload pdf !!!!!!

undefined