I want to buy CL cat and omet mock test series , anyne willing to resell , please contact.
Hiii .... I got overall 96 in CAT 98.4 in quant 89.8 in LRDI 84.5 in verbal 10th - 86.8 12th - 82.6 Btech - 73.78 Work experience - 3.5 years and left job since April 2017. Please guide which college to apply ans from which college I can get a call. Also guide how to prepare for WAT,GD,PI. Please guide.... Whatsapp no is 8979295197,if anybody wants to share on whatsapp.please guide.
Guys I used to score in the 35 to 45s (80%ile to 90%ile) in most of the CL mocks - Varc section(CL's varc is considered to be difficult). How much can i expect in cat 17 slot if I put in the same performance ?
ps: cat 16 varc 84.xx %ile 46.x scaled score
The first stage is done. Your efforts and hard work shall be rewarded soon. Don't worry about the result. If the paper was tough for you, it would have been tough for the others as well.
Focus on the next stage now.
You can reach out to me if you have any queries regarding the next stage.
All the best!! 😄😄
Hello CAT Aspirants!!
I hope everyone is well prepared.
Stay calm, focus on your strengths and give it your best shot. Do not focus on what the result will be, just give your 100 percent. I am sure you will do good.
All the best!! 😄😄
Reposting my brief article from other thread.
Finally, the D-Day is here.
The day that will be the culmination of all the effort put through those late nights and early mornings. Its the day you have been waiting for since the past year, or maybe more. I know you'll all make sure it's worth the wait.
A few pointers, in case you find it useful:
1. MOST IMPORTANT: Please please make sure that you are well rested. It sounds easy, but trust me, many of you won't be able to sleep the night before. Happened with me. And a lot of others. I wasn't able to sleep for a minute before the exam. Trust me when I say this, your mind will be cluttered with thousands of thoughts on the night before exam. You'll have to make sure you get ample sleep.
2. The hardest part of the preparation is over. Believe me, you couldn't have been better prepared, contrary to what most of you may be thinking right now. You may choose to chill or to revise some basic formulae tomorrow. Totally up to you. Just do whatever your gut tells you to do.
3. A lot of you might be thinking of giving up right now and trying again next year. I would quote someone for you: "You have not come this far to come only this far". Attitude is what matters right now.
4. There might be many instances during the exam when you may feel like giving up. DO NOT GIVE UP. I repeat, DO NOT GIVE UP.!! Trust me, CAT gives you atleast 2-3 attempts to make a comeback. The battle is actually not lost till you leave that room after 3 hours. My strongest section, VA was bombed terribly as I was sleep deprived. But I somehow managed to perform decently in the other 2 sections.
5. Lastly, just keep in mind the reason why you embarked upon this journey. Keep it in mind always. It will give you that extra push that you will definitely need in the exam. If you are feeling short on motivation, you might watch a short youtube video: Time for War
ALL THE BEST CHAMPIONS.!!
GIVE IT ALL YOU HAVE.!!
Trust me, you'll be glad you embarked on this journey.
Waiting for you on the other side...
PGP 2017-19, IIM Bangalore
CAT 2016: OA- 99.64
VA: 94.11 LRDI: 99.78 QA: 98.98
What all mocks have Verbal section attempted by Gejo sir?
Your CL Predicted most Likely CAT 2017 percentile?