Mock Test Series | CAT 2017- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on CAT 2017 Mock Test Series and Get more Information About CAT 2017, CAT Exam Pattern and CAT Preparation From our MBA Section and Much More..

616 Posts  ·  5,152 Users
Page 1 of 61

If anyone is willing to sell CL materials in bangalore, pls inform.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

If anybody wants IMS etest series plus for CAT 2018 worth Rs.7965 in Rs.4950 only, Ping me. Totally Unused. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

How to download TIME AIMCATs? I have an active account currently.

Disabling Javascript or tinkering with the page source code doesnt work. Can anyone help?

TIA

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Converts: IIT-Kgp,IIM-U, IIT-D, IIFT-kol;   Waitlisted: IIM-Ranchi  Rejected: IIM A(FPM), Appearing CAT 2017
  •  
Apjoshua64
Joshua AP @Apjoshua64  IIFT New Delhi  ·  15 Mar, 2018

:P 

•  
hanji_hanji
bhaiji  @hanji_hanji  ·  16 Mar, 2018

@Apjoshua64 yeah active hojae, toh everyone can make open comparison. Nahi toh har college waale bolte yahan pe comparison matt karo, etc. Sabki jall jaati hai...

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Guys I have smart Cat cracker videos of career Launcher.If anybody is interested then he can ping me

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
Dear Aspirants, Greetings from DoMS, IIT Roorkee!! As the deadline (29th Jan) for the Application forms to the 2-year full-time MBA Programme of IIT Roorkee is coming near, the Media & Public Relations Cell of DoMS, IIT Roorkee is here to res...
Read More...

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, DoMS IIT Roorkee
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Anyone willing to sell his/her TIME study material?

(2018 material preferred/2017 will work too)

Anamika
  •  
King2502
@King2502 @King2502  ·  14 Feb, 2018

hey I could do that, If interested let me know.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Full CAT TIME material(2016-2017) and latest edintion of Arun Sharma books(all 4) available for sale in DELHI NCR.

Interested people please mail me at : aryaakhil26@gmail.com 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Full CAT material from TIME(2016-2017)  and latest edition of Arun Sharma books (all 4) available for sale in DELHI NCR.

Interested people please mail me : aryakhil26@gmail.com

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
  Hello guys, we have formed this group where candidates who feel cheated by results due to vast difference between scaled score and calculated score as per official key are coming together. Right now we have 552 members.    If you too have compl...
Read More...
Post 4537758264590336

@dbz maniac
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store